February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Black-Berry said:
Yay adzees ! That is good news! am happy for you. See I told you not to worry!
Thanks BB.. I hope and praying for you that you hear a good news soon. We all are with you.. Just be strong. This phase will be over soon.

R

robrod

Only Lilian is on Decision Made status... and myself. But we are not on that nice table... :(

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Wow this has been a great week so far for letters and we still have two days to go! Fantastic news!
Congratulations Adzees so happy for you :)

Ooh can I join the table?! :)

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
robrod said:
Only Lilian is on Decision Made status... and myself. But we are not on that nice table... :(

What do you mean ' not on the nice table ' ?

R

robrod

table, chart, graphic?... English is not my first language. Tabla in spanish...

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Janadian said:
Hey Love_young looks like it may be time to update this again ;) I love this chart :)

Soo Happy for you guys!! Welcome newcommers!

Name App Received In Process Decision Made Approval In Principal LANDED
MexicaTica Dec 30 Mar 05 Approved Oct 12, 10 TBA
srcc Jan 07 Mar 15 Approved Oct 05, 10 TBA
sgnv Jan 08 Mar 13
mimi23 Jan 13 Mar 18
adzees Jan 14 Mar 23
Janadian Jan 18 Mar 25
Black-Berry Jan 27 Mar 31
cdarroch Feb 05 Apr 20
Asta Feb 09 Apr 27
alibaba Feb 23
Staceyw82 Feb 24 May 10
flower07 Apr 06 June 18
Kris13 Apr 07 June 22
YMCA Apr 30 July 13
dudebr May ??
konstantinos May 03 July 15
suenim May 13 July 22
Jackie Mac May 19
boasorte May 21 Aug 04
lilly_inland June 23
lessen June 24
Love_Young July 16 Sept 22
tita Aug 01
GermanGirl Aug 03
mm04 Sept 08
teriskier Sept 13
This one :)

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
robrod said:
I think that's because they are charting applications sent in 2010. Only MexicaTica is from 2009 on the chart.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
adzees said:
Thanks BB.. I hope and praying for you that you hear a good news soon. We all are with you.. Just be strong. This phase will be over soon.
thanks Adzees :). All i can do is pray and hope. TOmorrow am going to my local office (Nanaimo) to speak to them and hopefully drop off some documentation. Yaayy.. I also ordered my foss notes so that at least i can see why my file was transferred with no AIP.

Also, I have gone through ever single topic in this forum from beginning and there is absolutely nobody in Nanaimo!. wwhich is shocking and then again which could be great news for me because hopefully its not backed up ;) and i will hear something from them very very soon and not the 12 to 18 months as the agent i spoke to told me :(.

Ive also decided to get Private health insurance. I cant afford to sit around waiting and hoping and stressing myself just because so today am shopping around for a one year plan or a six month plan whatever will work for me. The rest of my family has CARE which is the British Colombia government insurance.

I also have bad news for people waiting for their letters from Vegreville .. Heheheheh. its supposed to snow in Vegreville on Thursday and Friday so i dont know if that has to do with delays???. I know this because when i went to post my FOSS notes., I was told by the guy that it will get there depending on how much snow they receive.

As for being sad, I thank God that i am with my family. I thank God that no one or nothing can break me apart from the ones i love and who love me.
DH has also ben extra extra sweet and yesterday he got me Roses and today he got me a Diamond bracelet with a long long love letter <3 and an "I love you" card. Hey ladies!. diamonds make everything better D!.Lol j/k . Ive really been down in the dumps the past week. and he said he feels so bad that am not happy and he has never seen me so unhappy in his life. Hes been doing really sweet stuff like making me breakfast, doing laundry, the dishes. painted our room to purple because its been a struggle to get our room painted to purple!..(girls colour!) I love him so so much!. he said he feels so sad because am so sad I dont know what i would do without him!. i tell you we are truly soul mates! 8 years f marriage and we are more in love han ever cool huh?

Anyway keep that good news rolling in!. I hope everyones outcome is what they hope for. Fingers crossed!!..

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Hi everybody, any good news for anyone?

Sorry I wasn't on lately. Hubby had the past 3 days off work and yesterday we spent all day out to celebrate our 2 years of being together. We walked down to his work tonight and turns out he has tonight and tomorrow night off too. Seems strange but not complaining. Feels like the good days we got to spend all the time together before he started working. I love it.

Also, I still am unable to sign into ECAS. I called the call centre a couple of days ago to ask why I couldn't. He said that they haven't touched my application since they started processing it. (I am thinking they open it up earlier to put you in the computer and then put it back into a pile until they look over it for AIP decision) I asked if they had attached the FBI document I sent and he said that it hasn't been updated yet but if like someone says that it takes them two months to attach it then it wouldn't be updated yet anyway. He reassured me that the moment it switches to decision made then I will be able to sign in and see it. I will still give it a while to see if I can but then I will limit it to only trying when I expect to hear back about AIP which would probably be April 2011. I wish I had better news but maybe I will get some later.

I didn't want people to think I had disappeared or didn't care about you all since I hadn't posted lately. Just trying to enjoy time with the hubby more. Sometimes being on these boards makes me too paranoid and need a break every now and again. I hope all of you have good news or will be soon. We are thinking of all of you and wishing you all good luck.

P.S. If I need to update something on your name on the table chart please let me know. Thanks. :)

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
@Black Berry:
im on my private insurance plan since i came to Canada. its been a year.. i dont wanna risk.. etc break my leg by accident n then pay big money which we dont have :/

Love Young - congratulations :) today was mine and hubby's first wedding anniversary as well :) a year passed like one day..

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Asta said:
Love Young - congratulations :) today was mine and hubby's first wedding anniversary as well :) a year passed like one day..
Congrats Asta. Actually it wasn't our wedding anniversary. It was 2 years ago yesterday that we had begun dating. But yeah the years do fly by so fast.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Asta said:
@ Black Berry:
im on my private insurance plan since i came to Canada. its been a year.. i dont wanna risk.. etc break my leg by accident n then pay big money which we dont have :/

Asta what insurance company are you using?. How much do you pay?. Is it major medical?. Fill me in or send me a message! . Im still deciding!..

worldwarII

Sep 21, 2010
just curious..dont know if this is off topic but is there somebody here who is working (under the table) while waiting for your application to be approved.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
worldwarII said:
just curious..dont know if this is off topic but is there somebody here who is working (under the table) while waiting for your application to be approved.
Sorry but this really pushed my button !

If they are, they should not be.
It really is annoying when the majority people abide by the rules and others break them.

If someone does not abide by the rules before they get to Canada, they are unlikely to do so after they land. Is that the sort of person Canada wants as a prospective citizen ?

Clearly, if they cheat the system, they will be looking over their shoulder every day?

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
So finally my ecas is updated but i dont see the line that says medical has been recieved. Is that mean they havent recieved it because i had my medical done in january and sent the proof of medical. And yes it was done by designated medical practioner.

We received your application for permanent residence on January 15, 2010.

We started processing your application on March 23, 2010.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.