+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

R

robrod

I was gonna blame it on Mayor Miller (who has come up with all kinds of inventions to create more taxes here but he's Toronto only and on his way out soon, fortunately), but I guess someone else is responsible for this situation... Good thing I didn't need medical emergencies on the 3 months I had to wait to receive my card.. I have to give credit to them as it arrived 1 day before the 3 month period, though.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Sorry to copycat what I did in the other thread but thought I would post here too. :)

The FBI clearance I mailed off to Vegreville finally got there today. Now just hoping they can match it up to my file.
Hoping my next update will be to say that I can finally sign into ECAS.

How long did it take after your application was received before you were able to sign into ECAS?

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Love_Young!

I was able to sign on to ecas at right under the three month mark, I think.

You can always call the CIC centre and ask them to confirm if it has been attached to your file. Just give them a little bit of time and then call.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Well hopefully it will be in the next few days then. It will be 3 months on the 16th. I guess I am going to try and not hold my breath too much but I am excited.

I will probably give them just a little while longer to attach it then call.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Love_Young said:
Sorry to copycat what I did in the other thread but thought I would post here too. :)

The FBI clearance I mailed off to Vegreville finally got there today. Now just hoping they can match it up to my file.
Hoping my next update will be to say that I can finally sign into ECAS.

How long did it take after your application was received before you were able to sign into ECAS?
3 months here too

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
they updated the site. its january 19 now :)

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Asta said:
OMG OMG ! Jan 19th! :eek: I can't belive the time is finally here! Its going to be an exciting couple weeks for sure!
Thats it..I'm going to officially on edge until I hear either way...Please dear lord grant us good news and keep us close to the ones we love and need.

We need a little smily face pulling its hair out on this forum... because thats gonna be me! lol

My hopes and prayers are with us all... :-*

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Good luck Janadian. We are behind you all the way. You know that.
I wish you so much luck and may you receive the greatest of news very soon. So excited for you.
Try to do absolutely anything you can to occupy your mind. I know it is going to be especially hard now but you can do it.

And I agree on the smiley thing. That will be me too during that time. And also a crazy running around one too. Lol.

Kris13

Sep 19, 2010
Thats good for all you guys......... Feb apps by the 20th might not be so unrealistic after all...

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Asta said:
OMG! janadian!!. your time is finally here!!!. OMG i will say a prayer with you!!. Heres to good news!. I KNOW and feel in my heart you will receive good news!. Yay!!. Soo happy!. I hope that means that next week will be my turn :D. Soo Soo Soo happy for all of us!> :)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
adzees,SGNV,SRCC And JAnadian!!!!!..... Good luck to you all!!....YIPEEEE four people with potential good news!!

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
Janadian said:
January Applicants
Sent App Processing started Decision Made
SGNV 8-Jan-10 13-Mar-10 UNKNOWN

Looking forward.... :)
nothing yet. E-CAS shows still IN PROCESS, so WFT?
even the call centre agents cannot tell me what's going on with my app, I patiently waited 9 months and now when immigration already went through all the apps recvd up to Jan 19 and mine was recvd on Jan 8, I started to feel frustrated and kinda angry 'cause I've been here for over 5 years, I have a stable job, I pay all my freaking taxes since I've been in a common-law relationship (instead of getting my money back!!) and I've addapted to my community and they are not able to provide me with any kind of information I'm requesting, just want to know if it has or has not been approved, SIMPLE! ....so WTF????????

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Don't mean to bring any sadness in but don't know where else to really post to where people understand.
I just really miss my mom right now. I am an only child and she was the only one to raise me since my dad left us. She is my best friend and hero and her hugs can take everything away. I miss her and her hugs so much. I feel like I am being so selfish to choose to live here with my husband and leave her behind but she says that I am not and that she is proud of me. I hope she doesn't think I am a bad daughter. I love her and miss her so much.

With it being almost 2 years since I saw her, things are getting really hard. It is even harder to deal with when she doesn't know how to use the computer. At least I get to talk to her on the phone unlimited and mail things though. It is just nights like these where I am scared and feel alone that I miss her the most. I could really use just a moment to be held in her arms again. :'(

I am sorry for rambling, I just hope you don't mind me venting a bit.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Love_Young said:
Don't mean to bring any sadness in but don't know where else to really post to where people understand.
I just really miss my mom right now. I am an only child and she was the only one to raise me since my dad left us. She is my best friend and hero and her hugs can take everything away. I miss her and her hugs so much. I feel like I am being so selfish to choose to live here with my husband and leave her behind but she says that I am not and that she is proud of me. I hope she doesn't think I am a bad daughter. I love her and miss her so much.

With it being almost 2 years since I saw her, things are getting really hard. It is even harder to deal with when she doesn't know how to use the computer. At least I get to talk to her on the phone unlimited and mail things though. It is just nights like these where I am scared and feel alone that I miss her the most. I could really use just a moment to be held in her arms again. :'(

I am sorry for rambling, I just hope you don't mind me venting a bit.
Love_young.. Hugggss to you. I feel your pain. I really wasnt raised with any parental love. My dad died when i was young and my mom wasnt welll really a mother. (long story) I have craved for love. i have longed for someone to love me unconditionally.
When this process is over be happy you will be able to go and visit her . can she come and visit you for a few weeks?. I wish i had a mom who loved me like that!. Your mom sounds super sweet!!.. If you need to talk i am always here for yah..

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry guys i have been really busy studying for my exams with all that my life have been really pain in my --
love-young i do understand what ur going through my stupid father left us when i was very young really young i dnt remember his ugly face n my uncle is the one who raised me but last week he passed away can't go anywhere .exams all over me.with this immigration i feel like soon they will throw me in a mental institution.my aplication was received on 13th january God just help us i cant take any of bad news its just i cant.wish u all best of luck let me hurry my back for presentation