Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Thank you so much Black-Berry. That helps so much to know you are here for me. I am here for you as well.
I am deeply sorry that you didn't get to have that kind of bond but at least you can be for your children. I hope they grow up having the bond you always wished for.

My mom just recently got her passport and she is going to visit but probably not until my 21st birthday which is not until March. She would come sooner but she can't afford the ticket right now. She is disabled and has no job so money is very tight. I would pay for her way here but she wants to be able to do it for herself which I understand because I am the same way. Guess I get that from her. I wish she was able to come sooner but don't see it happening since tickets are so high priced. It will be her first time ever flying and out of the country. Same way it was for me when I came here. When my husband came to visit me (first time meeting face to face) it was his first time flying and going to another country and when he flew back home, I flew with him. It was my first time flying and coming to another country as well. I have been here ever since. It should be interesting to see how flying goes with her as she is terrified of flying and terminals. Lol.

But good news is, like you said, at least when all of this is over. I can see her as often as I like. I can't wait for that day. :)

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Janadian: Yay! You are getting super close. I am rooting for you.

sgnv: I totally understand your frustration but I know you will hear something very soon.

Love_Young: My mom and I are also very close, it's ridiculous how well we get along, she is my world. I know how you feel. She has made so many sacrifices for me, raising us alone, that I also feel bad for leaving her too. We are not used to being apart and she lives too far away to come visit often but comes every chance she gets. My husband cannot get a word in when she is here because it is the two of us speaking Spanish at full speed non stop. Jajajaja. Holidays are the worst for me. I spent last Christmas eve crying because it was the first time we had been apart. My poor husband didn't know how to console me. The relationship you have with your mom sounds very special and I highly doubt she thinks of you as a bad daughter. Hang in there it will be March in no time at all.

Mimi: I am so sorry for your loss. Good luck with your exams and remember to just take some time to breathe...

R

robrod

I am sending you some nice comforting hugs your way, Love_Young... It's not easy being away from home but we all deserve to choose our destinies and the good news is we can always go back. Is home far away from Newfounland?.

March will be here and so will your mom, as she is almost ready now passport in hand. Perhaps by then, you will have real good news for her regarding your sponsorhip process and then can have a good time remembering it and this forum and the people in it as well...

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Black-Berry said:
OMG! janadian!!. your time is finally here!!!. OMG i will say a prayer with you!!. Heres to good news!. I KNOW and feel in my heart you will receive good news!. Yay!!. Soo happy!. I hope that means that next week will be my turn :D. Soo Soo Soo happy for all of us!> :)
Thanks for the well wishes Black-Berry! Thats right your turn will be here soon as well! :) ...we are super excited ;D..and super nervous ::)...My husband and his son have been seperated since April 2009...We are anxiously awaiting the day we can wrap our arms around the little guy.

Our hearts and thoughts are with you all

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Love_Young said:
Good luck Janadian. We are behind you all the way. You know that.
I wish you so much luck and may you receive the greatest of news very soon. So excited for you.
Try to do absolutely anything you can to occupy your mind. I know it is going to be especially hard now but you can do it.

And I agree on the smiley thing. That will be me too during that time. And also a crazy running around one too. Lol.
lol. The running around one is a good suggestion too. :D
Thanks Love_young!
We will keep everyone posted

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
January Applicants

Sent App Processing started Decision Made

SRCC 7-Jan-10 15-Mar-10 14-Oct-10 ;D
SGNV 8-Jan-10 15-Mar-10
Mimi23 13-Jan-10
adzees 14-Jan-10 23-Mar-10
Janadian 18-Jan-10 25-Mar-10
Blackberry 25-Jan-10 31-Mar-10

Looking forward....

Hang in there SGNV ;) any day now!

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
awww meh.. i am so worried... this waiting time is a silent killer...

R

robrod

It will be alright, just give it time.
My AIP letter arrived about a week after my "time was up" on e-cas...

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
robrod said:
It will be alright, just give it time.
My AIP letter arrived about a week after my "time was up" on e-cas...
By --- "time was up" on ecas---- you mean on the actual e-cas that requires you to enter client id and other infomation

or on to the actual processing time page of CIC ???

Because i don't have any updates on e-cas i.e. client information you get after logging in

R

robrod

With "my time was up" I meant to say the actual processing time page of CIC.
Good luck on receiving that nice brown envelope in the mail with AIP for you soon, adzees. In fact, it's 2 letters hopefully arriving on the same day like it happened to me. One for the sponsor and one for the applicant.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
robrod said:
With "my time was up" I meant to say the actual processing time page of CIC.
Good luck on receiving that nice brown envelope in the mail with AIP for you soon, adzees. In fact, it's 2 letters hopefully arriving on the same day like it happened to me. One for the sponsor and one for the applicant.
and when did they update your e-cas i.e. the logging in screen ... or is it still not updated :)

R

robrod

It stayed the same for about 4 months. After 3 weeks from receiving the AIP letter, these 2 lines came up but the status remained the same (In Process):

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on May 3, 2010 to XXXXXX, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

That letter they are referring to from May 3 was the AIP.

Now (after those 4 months) I am on "Decision Made" instead of "In Process" on the main login page.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
robrod said:
It stayed the same for about 4 months. After 3 weeks from receiving the AIP letter, these 2 lines came up but the status remained the same (In Process):

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on May 3, 2010 to XXXXXX, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

That letter they are referring to from May 3 was the AIP.

Now (after those 4 months) I am on "Decision Made" instead of "In Process" on the main login page.
So it is okay if there is not update on e-cas yet... that sounds good... :)

R

robrod

Yes, "In Process" is there to stay for most of your application process. When it changes to "Decision Made", the final stretch can happen real fast and then it will change to "Complete". Unfortunately for me it's been about 2 months now under "Decision Made" and am still waiting to be contacted by my local office for the COPR appointment which is by letter too... but some other offices are much faster than mine, one right here in Ontario with no wait at all (applicant was asked to go anytime during business hours and she went the next day and got landed on the spot without "examination interview" and was also not instructed to bring her sponsor).

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Robrod did you receive the letters for AIP before your status changed to decision made?.i think Oshawa is a super magic place in case ur file transferred to the local office