+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

sugargaaar

Aug 21, 2024
Hi everyone,

I feel so glad to have found this thread to know that many people out there have had success with their H&C claim. I’m hoping that you guys can read over my case below and see if I stand a chance in successfully applying for H&C.

I am planning to submit under the best interest of a child ground because I have a Canadian-born child who is solely dependent on me. I am a single parent and I have always been the primary care-taker of my child. Due to some health complications, my child was born extremely premature and have been dealing with health issues that if not for the Canadian healthcare system, I don’t think she would still be in this world today because we do not have the same advanced healthcare technology back home where I am from. With my situation considered, do you guys think I should apply for H&C?

Looking forwards to get some perspectives on my situation.

Thank you.

DaveAngel

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Hi everyone,

I feel so glad to have found this thread to know that many people out there have had success with their H&C claim. I’m hoping that you guys can read over my case below and see if I stand a chance in successfully applying for H&C.

I am planning to submit under the best interest of a child ground because I have a Canadian-born child who is solely dependent on me. I am a single parent and I have always been the primary care-taker of my child. Due to some health complications, my child was born extremely premature and have been dealing with health issues that if not for the Canadian healthcare system, I don’t think she would still be in this world today because we do not have the same advanced healthcare technology back home where I am from. With my situation considered, do you guys think I should apply for H&C?

Looking forwards to get some perspectives on my situation.

Thank you.
Hi @sugargaaar,

Given the hardships you are facing as a single parent, your child's best interests, and the medical situation of your child, I believe you have a strong case and a high likelihood of being accepted.

Wishing you all the best.

Kip4987

Nov 14, 2020
Good day all, I just received my AIP today issued by Vancouver,

time line
23 June, 2023 application submitted,
11 July, 2023 AOR and biometrics
30 July, 2024 medical request for child only - medically inadmissible
7 Aug 2024 medical submitted by doctor
21 Aug 2024 AIP received From Vancouver

file transferred to Hamilton for further processing,

grounds:
Best interest of Canadian and non Canadian (medically inadmissible ) child
Establishment in Canada -
Hardship if returned

I pray for all the people that I was watching and still waiting on this thread and gave me hope when I was reading ur posts and made me strong to think positive, it’s coming stay strong

FNU, Stallion and Robin - u r next in line and its coming soon - my best wishes for you as I know that u have been waiting and I have the same timeline as you guys

thank you

Robin220

May 15, 2023

time line

grounds:
Hardship if returned

I pray for all the people that I was watching and still waiting on this thread and gave me hope when I was reading ur posts and made me strong to think positive, it’s coming stay strong

FNU, Stallion and Robin - u r next in line and its coming soon - my best wishes for you as I know that u have been waiting and I have the same timeline as you guys

thank you
Congratulations bro I m so happy for you wish we all get positive news this month my son is turning 5 too this month I wish I heard positive news before his birthday

stallion1982

Star Member
Mar 31, 2023

time line

grounds:
Hardship if returned

thank you
Many Congratulations Kip987 to you and your family! Thank you for the wishes! <3

Reactions: Kip4987

Victorknow

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
Canada
Category........
Other

time line

grounds:
Hardship if returned

thank you
Congratulations

DaveAngel

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023

time line

grounds:
Hardship if returned

thank you
Congratz!!!

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022

time line

grounds:
Hardship if returned

thank you
@Kip4987 congratulations to you

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hello team, it feel great to see some positive news coming into this thread as we are all waiting in this dark tunnel and rhese positive news feels like a little light at the end of the tunnel Can you all please share your timelines? To get an idea of how long this will take and what the success rate is:

I submitted my :
- H&C application on February 2024
- biometrics received March 2024
- PRRA submitted July 2024 while H&C is in process.

Anyone any idea when we can expect any response back?

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022

time line

grounds:
Hardship if returned

thank you
Congratulations!

sugargaaar

Aug 21, 2024

time line

grounds:
Hardship if returned

thank you
Congratulations!

Could you share more details about your establishment in Canada and hardship if returned? Thank you.

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
hello guys please i need a urgent answer to this, i am trying to renew my work permit i submitted last month and just got a request for biometrics. knowing that my biometric was done like 6 years ago do i still need to do another one? i thought it last for 10 years or what do you guys think

Kip4987

Nov 14, 2020
Congratulations!

Could you share more details about your establishment in Canada and hardship if returned? Thank you.
I have a business that employs more then 15 people, letters from friends and other business owners who I helped, blood donor, living here for last 15 years, I did not use much evidence for hardship if returned except abuse to girl child

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
hello guys please i need a urgent answer to this, i am trying to renew my work permit i submitted last month and just got a request for biometrics. knowing that my biometric was done like 6 years ago do i still need to do another one? i thought it last for 10 years or what do you guys think
You have to do it
You have 30 days to give your biometrics from the time you get your biometric instruction letter.
Other wise ircc will not process your work permit application.

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
You have to do it
You have 30 days to give your biometrics from the time you get your biometric instruction letter.
Other wise ircc will not process your work permit application.
@idiris thank you so much for your prompt reply, i appreciate it. i will go and do it immediately