+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
I just want to encourage someone here and not to give up. I was issued my first removal order in 2019, 2020, 2022,2023 removals were issued and tickets to go back to my country. Since 2019 I have been challenging this either at the federal courts and stays would be granted if not cbsa would defer. I SELF REPRESENTED. It was a tough time for me and my family. My husband was ordered deported on the 15tH of march but he did not show up and a warrant was issued against him and cbsa was always at my house looking for him. my removal was set for the 21st of august this month because I was given a deferral for my son to complete his school year. i had 3 h and cs refused already and had submitted a fourth one on the 20th of December 2022. all the refused applications were done by lawyers and i paid about 10k per each application. i submitted the fourth application by myself without the help of lawyers and a positive decision was given on the 11 of august this month. it was a fight I WAS HERE FOR 8 GOOD YEARS WITH THREE CANADIAN BORN CHILDREN. I NEVER GAVE UP NO MATTER HOW DIM IT SEEMED. I SUBMITTED COMPREHENNSIVE WRITTEN SUBMISSIONS AND EVIDENCE. don't give up guys and good luck to everyone. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL
Congratulations

stallion1982

Star Member
Mar 31, 2023
I just want to encourage someone here and not to give up. I was issued my first removal order in 2019, 2020, 2022,2023 removals were issued and tickets to go back to my country. Since 2019 I have been challenging this either at the federal courts and stays would be granted if not cbsa would defer. I SELF REPRESENTED. It was a tough time for me and my family. My husband was ordered deported on the 15tH of march but he did not show up and a warrant was issued against him and cbsa was always at my house looking for him. my removal was set for the 21st of august this month because I was given a deferral for my son to complete his school year. i had 3 h and cs refused already and had submitted a fourth one on the 20th of December 2022. all the refused applications were done by lawyers and i paid about 10k per each application. i submitted the fourth application by myself without the help of lawyers and a positive decision was given on the 11 of august this month. it was a fight I WAS HERE FOR 8 GOOD YEARS WITH THREE CANADIAN BORN CHILDREN. I NEVER GAVE UP NO MATTER HOW DIM IT SEEMED. I SUBMITTED COMPREHENNSIVE WRITTEN SUBMISSIONS AND EVIDENCE. don't give up guys and good luck to everyone. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL
Amazing, Congratulations to you and your family!!

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Thanks for posting

This country seriously needs to reform it’s immigration laws

need-aip

Jul 11, 2024
Congrats!!!
Your husband was ordered deported on the 15tH of march but he did not show up and a warrant was issued against him and cbsa was always at your house looking for him.
So what happened your husband case?

Akitai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Is it possible unaccompanied dependent medical is exempted? Because they don't have valid ID to do medicals ( their passport has expired) or what can be done about it?

stallion1982

Star Member
Mar 31, 2023
The information in the above link is mentioning application for H&C can not be made if a JR application has been made on previous failed refugee claim. However in your case, the previous application was not a refugee claim but another H&C application so I am not 100% sure. Other experienced members in this group may be better able to explain. Good luck

Reactions: Robin220