+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

MRawat

Feb 16, 2024
Good evening everyone, I have applied for H&C on February 2024 and PRRA July 2024, the CBSA officer said I should expect my PRRA results in 6-8 months! How accurate is this time line? Also when can i expect to hear back for H&C? Currently on the portal it just shows submitted! Your responses will be highly appreciated!
@Armaani hi, The timeline mentioned by CBSA officer is close to approximate. For H&C, current average processing time is 50 months in Quebec and 20 months for rest of the provinces. If you have applied online, it will show submitted only. Also as per senior members here, same officer assess both of your applications I.e PRRA and H&C

Reactions: Armaani

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
@Armaani hi, The timeline mentioned by CBSA officer is close to approximate. For H&C, current average processing time is 50 months in Quebec and 20 months for rest of the provinces. If you have applied online, it will show submitted only. Also as per senior members here, same officer assess both of your applications I.e PRRA and H&C
Yes same officer attend to both application at the same time.

Reactions: Pear23

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
@Taweda are you sure the consultants are not? I believe they are obligated too. Are you in Montreal?
Yes, I am in Montreal. They asked me to contact the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants, but I found it to be unhelpful and time-consuming. My only options are to contact my IRCC officer (which I prefer not to) or to write an explanation letter to the agent at MIFI.

Daka1989

Star Member
Aug 7, 2024
I am so worried just called IRCC they said everything else is completed just security and eligibility is left . File assigned to officer and he is in Vancouver. I heard Vancouver is the worst office
If file assigned to officer that mean decision coming soon also you could ask for due date of assignment but most probably from the date of assignment you can expect to have decision in 90 days from my experience!! For 2 applications

Reactions: stallion1982

Robin220

May 15, 2023
If file assigned to officer that mean decision coming soon also you could ask for due date of assignment but most probably from the date of assignment you can expect to have decision in 90 days from my experience!! For 2 applications
I ask him for due date but he said nothing right now officer needs to change the status once they start eligibility

Mamoyo

Aug 14, 2024
I just want to encourage someone here and not to give up. I was issued my first removal order in 2019, 2020, 2022,2023 removals were issued and tickets to go back to my country. Since 2019 I have been challenging this either at the federal courts and stays would be granted if not cbsa would defer. I SELF REPRESENTED. It was a tough time for me and my family. My husband was ordered deported on the 15tH of march but he did not show up and a warrant was issued against him and cbsa was always at my house looking for him. my removal was set for the 21st of august this month because I was given a deferral for my son to complete his school year. i had 3 h and cs refused already and had submitted a fourth one on the 20th of December 2022. all the refused applications were done by lawyers and i paid about 10k per each application. i submitted the fourth application by myself without the help of lawyers and a positive decision was given on the 11 of august this month. it was a fight I WAS HERE FOR 8 GOOD YEARS WITH THREE CANADIAN BORN CHILDREN. I NEVER GAVE UP NO MATTER HOW DIM IT SEEMED. I SUBMITTED COMPREHENNSIVE WRITTEN SUBMISSIONS AND EVIDENCE. don't give up guys and good luck to everyone. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
I just want to encourage someone here and not to give up. I was issued my first removal order in 2019, 2020, 2022,2023 removals were issued and tickets to go back to my country. Since 2019 I have been challenging this either at the federal courts and stays would be granted if not cbsa would defer. I SELF REPRESENTED. It was a tough time for me and my family. My husband was ordered deported on the 15tH of march but he did not show up and a warrant was issued against him and cbsa was always at my house looking for him. my removal was set for the 21st of august this month because I was given a deferral for my son to complete his school year. i had 3 h and cs refused already and had submitted a fourth one on the 20th of December 2022. all the refused applications were done by lawyers and i paid about 10k per each application. i submitted the fourth application by myself without the help of lawyers and a positive decision was given on the 11 of august this month. it was a fight I WAS HERE FOR 8 GOOD YEARS WITH THREE CANADIAN BORN CHILDREN. I NEVER GAVE UP NO MATTER HOW DIM IT SEEMED. I SUBMITTED COMPREHENNSIVE WRITTEN SUBMISSIONS AND EVIDENCE. don't give up guys and good luck to everyone. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL
Wow! Congratulations to God be all the glory.

onajajaja

Apr 26, 2024
congrats

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Thank you for the reply!
Do you know what next stages will be after showing submitted?