+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Daka1989

Star Member
Aug 7, 2024
The information in the above link is mentioning application for H&C can not be made if a JR application has been made on previous failed refugee claim. However in your case, the previous application was not a refugee claim but another H&C application so I am not 100% sure. Other experienced members in this group may be better able to explain. Good luck
As I mentioned jr for H&C not for refugee case

Daka1989

Star Member
Aug 7, 2024
And this is not a first application for H&C
JR was never made for refugee case
Do you still need nor information?

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
In most cases, you must wait 12 months before you can apply after you get a negative decision from:

the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) on a refugee claim
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on another PRRA application.

Daka1989

Star Member
Aug 7, 2024
So the question is sending new H&C application while jr is in process for previous application for H&C not for refugee case
Forgot about refugee case was gone and with no jr

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
In most cases, you must wait 12 months before you can apply after you get a negative decision from:

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on another PRRA application.
H&C is different.

Daka1989

Star Member
Aug 7, 2024

Negative decision was received for non of them u mentioned

Daka1989

Star Member
Aug 7, 2024
The information in the above link is mentioning application for H&C can not be made if a JR application has been made on previous failed refugee claim. However in your case, the previous application was not a refugee claim but another H&C application so I am not 100% sure. Other experienced members in this group may be better able to explain. Good luck
Hhhhh I know their answers, like vip members they said no you can’t not because while jr in process they put on hold H&C application but I will keep sending new application and make press of both agencies and those experienced members kind of lawyer from government side so I don’t care their answers
But I thank you Stalion I remember you I know you so I hope you get PR soon

those vip members like @canuck78 @Copingwithlife @scylla they are just a bitch nothing more
Looser , an asholes , bad bitch you too as well @Buletruck
Of forget to mention this MF hhhhh@foodie69

Last edited:

stallion1982

Star Member
Mar 31, 2023
Hhhhh I know their answers, like vip members they said no you can’t not because while jr in process they put on hold H&C application but I will keep sending new application and make press of both agencies and those experienced members kind of lawyer from government side so I don’t care their answers
But I thank you Stalion I remember you I know you so I hope you get PR soon

those vip members like @canuck78 @Copingwithlife @scylla they are just a bitch nothing more
Looser , an asholes
Of forget to mention this MF hhhhh@foodie69
Thank you Daka and same wishes for you too dear! Just a thought from my side while you are trying to find out if you can submit your new H&C application while your JR application on previous H&C is in process, why not use your all efforts and new evidences that you plan to submit in new H&C application, use all these in your JR application hearing and try to win it so you do not need to submit another H&C application. Also apply for notes to find out reasons for refusal so that you are better prepared for JR application hearing. May be you would not need to submit new H&C application. Focus on your JR. Just my thoughts dear and best wishes for you!!

• Love
Reactions: Daka1989 and idiris

Daka1989

Star Member
Aug 7, 2024
Thanks for posting

This country seriously needs to reform it’s immigration laws
Heyyyyyy uouou why don’t you take an action to reform after 2 two jr dismissal and sent three application for H&C and I’m still keeping sending new application for H&C and guess what wasting lots of government resources then it is not a time to stand up heyyyy Canadian why you guys still sleeping like a female pig hhhhh come on wake up hhahaha enough is enough hhhhh
Also you @Buletruck bitch, keep in your mind I will not stop to send new application until reach to 10 application hhhhhh because I remember you said so ridiculous to apply agin who says ? Hhhhh u wtf , MF , those people doesn’t deserve at all to show respect never, never just deserve to hit them on their ass and big mouths , ok dudes

Last edited: