Got my ECA Report!

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrincessIrene02 said:
Hi rajanvnv,

congratulations to you!! i didnt receive an email. i also checked my orderlist in the WES website and still got no report.

Hope mine is will be released soon.

Thanks for the update. :)
Thank you and wish all good luck in getting speedy response

ibajaj

Feb 17, 2013
f1ahmed said:
Hi, For opening the file you just need the ECA file number and I believe you have that. When you get ITA, you will have to upload the soft copy. So, PDF will be fine for applying. But in later stage, you may need the paper copy. I would suggest you to apply for both to be on the safe side.
Thanks a ton f1ahmed, M glad u gave me a justifiable answer. So I would apply for both of these, paper copy and pdf as well.
Thanks and regards,
ibajaj

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chdboy25 said:
Hi
what is the ECA report no which we have to enter into EE profile?
My WES report came in a envelope that has a letter which says reference no. 277XXXX/kvr
but the online report and the main report has ECA# 277XXXX/IMM
which one is right?
thanks
Hi All,
Can you please advise on the above note.. which one to update in EE profile.

thanks

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
lucky07 said:
Hi All,
Can you please advise on the above note.. which one to update in EE profile.

thanks
should be the one with MM

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Hello all.

I applied for my ECA with WES on April 23. Sent my diploma on 4 May and WES received it on 7 May. My school, on the other hand, sent my TOR on 11 May. I hope WES will receive it by 18 May. I'm hoping too that WES will evaluate my school credentials within 20 days time frame as stated in their website.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I reapplied for assessment of my masters and hoping to hv it completed by the end of this month.

Date applied - 5/11
Documents reached - 5/13

sambib

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Hello friends,

I did my Bachelors from my country and masters(jointly from Germany and UK). I want to do a ECA through WES. However, I am not sure if I need my certificate for Bachelors attested as well. Can I only send my masters certificate to WES or do I need both(bachelors and masters)?

My second question is, if the university is going to send those documents directly to WES, how are we supposed to send other documents(for example certificate of my bachelors degree) at the same time?

If someone here knows about this, please let me know.

Ardika

Aug 8, 2015
Hey guys,

I also received my ECA,
I had 2 ECA packages!
One was Associate Degree and assessed as "Diploma(2 years)"
Second one is Bachelor's degree assessed as "Bachelor's Degree(four years)"

Now question is can i use points for "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. " or just Bachelor's point?

Thanks

nav07

Aug 8, 2015
Hello,

I am going to apply for ECA through WES and I have a question: I have graduated from a university in the UK few years ago. Before I left UK, I have ordered few copies of transcripts to be individually put in a seal and stamp envelop but they was sent to my home address. Now the transcripts are still in a seal envelop with university stamp across the flap. I was wondering if I can forward this transcript to WES or do I have to reorder the transcript from the university in UK to be directly sent to WES?

I know WES website stated that, for UK, transcripts are to be sent directly to WES by the institution but I was wondering how strict they are with this requirement given that the transcripts that I have are in a seal envelop?

I would appreciate it if anyone has any info or experience regarding this.

Thank you!

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nav07 said:
Hello,

I am going to apply for ECA through WES and I have a question: I have graduated from a university in the UK few years ago. Before I left UK, I have ordered few copies of transcripts to be individually put in a seal and stamp envelop but they was sent to my home address. Now the transcripts are still in a seal envelop with university stamp across the flap. I was wondering if I can forward this transcript to WES or do I have to reorder the transcript from the university in UK to be directly sent to WES?

I know WES website stated that, for UK, transcripts are to be sent directly to WES by the institution but I was wondering how strict they are with this requirement given that the transcripts that I have are in a seal envelop?

I would appreciate it if anyone has any info or experience regarding this.

Thank you!

I think as far you have the transcript in sealed envelope (which is not opened yet) you will be able to use them. You can send it to WES.
I got my transcript in a sealed envelope from University and put it in another envelope of FEDEX and sent it to WES by myself. They accepted it and got my ECA.