+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my ECA Report!

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now I got my updated profile with 441 score (before it was 411, I added ECA report). But it should be 461.

I have 2 degrees. So I made 2 entries in EE profile for education.

One for bachelor's degree WES evaluated and one for 1 year post graduation certificate in Canada.

So I can't select that option 2 or more degrees one being more than 3 years from University or trade school ?

As I am showing two separate entry, I am selecting bachelor's for bachelors and 1 year post grad for 1 year certificate in individual tab. So is there anyway I can select that option 2 or more degrees one being more than 3 years from University or trade school ?

honeybuns

Apr 6, 2015
Hi,
how is the evaluation carried out. My consultant says my graduation and masters stream are different. MBA and bsc. Will I not get points for mba.

zaki100

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Good news for those waiting for ECA
my estimated date was May 25th, but guess what i got it(electronic) today 6 may. :p
HHAHAH 9th Draw here we go!! ;D

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
zaki100 said:
my estimated date was May 25th, but guess what i got it(electronic) today 6 may. :p
wow congratulations... mine was supposed to be May 19th but disappeared and havent reappeared up to now... im praying to receive my report within the day.....

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaki100 said:
Congrats Buddy. Me too waiting for the report.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaki100 said:
Congrats Zaki.. So when did your documents reach to WES ?

ibajaj

Feb 17, 2013
Hii Evrybody,Hope all doing fine.
I had a query regarding WES,which I wanted to share with all. I got my WES evaluation done in May last year,but didn't receive my report as I ordered thru regular mail and it might have got lost on the way. Now,when I login to WES account to order Duplicate report,I get an option of ordering ONLINE Duplicate ECA report in PDF format to be submitted to CIC and another option of ordering regular Duplicate ECA report (HARD COPY) thru courier which can be used otherwise.
Now, I fail to understand,which One shall I order ? Does CIC accept if I order only PDF online report else I need to order both of these as I might need a hard copy at later stages.
Emailed WES 3-4 times, every time they simply share link of duplicate report as their reply instead of replying which type of report to be used for CIC ?

Thanking YOU all Guys,
Regards,
Ibajaj

zaki100

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
HEY GUYS
My documents arrived April 10th, while i applied March 31.
My university is BME, Hungary

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
ibajaj said:
Hii Evrybody,Hope all doing fine.
I had a query regarding WES,which I wanted to share with all. I got my WES evaluation done in May last year,but didn't receive my report as I ordered thru regular mail and it might have got lost on the way. Now,when I login to WES account to order Duplicate report,I get an option of ordering ONLINE Duplicate ECA report in PDF format to be submitted to CIC and another option of ordering regular Duplicate ECA report (HARD COPY) thru courier which can be used otherwise.
Now, I fail to understand,which One shall I order ? Does CIC accept if I order only PDF online report else I need to order both of these as I might need a hard copy at later stages.
Emailed WES 3-4 times, every time they simply share link of duplicate report as their reply instead of replying which type of report to be used for CIC ?

Thanking YOU all Guys,
Regards,
Ibajaj
Hi, For opening the file you just need the ECA file number and I believe you have that. When you get ITA, you will have to upload the soft copy. So, PDF will be fine for applying. But in later stage, you may need the paper copy. I would suggest you to apply for both to be on the safe side.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like there is no draw tonight. Hopefully WES completes the assessment of all us in this coming week before next weekend draw.

Anyone got any updates on WES ? plz update.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
I got a question. If my I have a foreign undergrad and canadian masters do I still need an ECA for my undergrad? Or it goes by the highest education I have attained. If I would or won't get my ECA done would get or lose points respectively? I can only be qualified for CEC as I have one year canadian experience only