+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my ECA Report!

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaffaral said:
I got a question. If my I have a foreign undergrad and canadian masters do I still need an ECA for my undergrad? Or it goes by the highest education I have attained. If I would or won't get my ECA done would get or lose points respectively? I can only be qualified for CEC as I have one year canadian experience only
Jaffaral
It's good to if ur foreign UG evaluated. I believe CIC requests for ECA report.

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
still no update from WES... date still didnt show again... :mad:

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My estimated completion date was 11 may and I got it exactly on the same day today and now waiting for hard copy of the same..my universit name was not mentioned in wes list stil got positive evakuation for masters..

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
rahulpatel said:
My estimated completion date was 11 may and I got it exactly on the same day today and now waiting for hard copy of the same..my universit name was not mentioned in wes list stil got positive evakuation for masters..
wow... congratulations... :)

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrincessIrene02 said:
i guess the date will not reappear for u..u wil directly get a mail from them stating your evaluation id completed..

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
PrincessIrene02 said:
Did you emailed them? just ask them that this XX date is 20 business days from the document received date and you will get the ECA report on this date? one of my friends got 2 days after he emailed them

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
chdboy25 said:
Did you emailed them? just ask them that this XX date is 20 business days from the document received date and you will get the ECA report on this date? one of my friends got 2 days after he emailed them
thanks for the advice, i emailed them before, but that was several weeks ago and i didnt receive a reply. i guess i need to email them back...

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
rahulpatel said:
i guess the date will not reappear for u..u wil directly get a mail from them stating your evaluation id completed..
thanks i hope so... :)

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrincessIrene02 said:
thanks i hope so... :)

PrincessIrene02,

I got a mail that my WES assessment has completed (earlier it showed May19th due date bu dates disappeared and nevr came back) and I see the soft copy report online. I am yet to get the hard-copy of the report.

I wish all you guys to get their reports soon. Good Luck.

antistar10

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
PrincessIrene02,

I got a mail that my WES assessment has completed (earlier it showed May19th due date bu dates disappeared and nevr came back) and I see the soft copy report online. I am yet to get the hard-copy of the report.

Fantastic. Please share all your timelines with the rest of guys :)

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
antistar10 said:
Fantastic. Please share all your timelines with the rest of guys :)
antistar10,

Here are the timelines:

Applied Online - March 26th
Docs Reached - April 7th
Expected Completion - May 19th (was earlier visible but later disappeared and never returned)
Completion Date - completed online on May 11th.
Expecting the hard copy now.
I have applied the assessment for my bachelor's degree. Need to now apply for my Masters again. Hopefully it won't be too long before the assessment of Masters completes.

antistar10

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
antistar10,

Here are the timelines:

Applied Online - March 26th
Docs Reached - April 7th
Expected Completion - May 19th (was earlier visible but later disappeared and never returned)
Completion Date - completed online on May 11th.
Expecting the hard copy now.
I have applied the assessment for my bachelor's degree. Need to now apply for my Masters again. Hopefully it won't be too long before the assessment of Masters completes.
You could Have done them both in the same package.
I sent my diploma degree and my engineering degree and they assessed them both as a bachelor and masters degree.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
antistar10 said:
You could Have done them both in the same package.
I sent my diploma degree and my engineering degree and they assessed them both as a bachelor and masters degree.
i did my masters from India and since I am out of country, I was'nt sure if i'll be able to obtain transcripts in sealed envelope for it. Hence, I initiated my bachelor's assessment and also parallely kept trying the trasnscripts for my masters and was finally able to get it. Will need to submit the same again now.

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Hi

what is the ECA report no which we have to enter into EE profile?

My WES report came in a envelope that has a letter which says reference no. 277XXXX/kvr

but the online report and the main report has ECA# 277XXXX/IMM

which one is right?

thanks

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
rajanvnv said:
PrincessIrene02,

Hi rajanvnv,

congratulations to you!! i didnt receive an email. i also checked my orderlist in the WES website and still got no report.

Hope mine is will be released soon.

Thanks for the update. :)