Got my ECA Report!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nav07 said:
Hello,

I am going to apply for ECA through WES and I have a question: I have graduated from a university in the UK few years ago. Before I left UK, I have ordered few copies of transcripts to be individually put in a seal and stamp envelop but they was sent to my home address. Now the transcripts are still in a seal envelop with university stamp across the flap. I was wondering if I can forward this transcript to WES or do I have to reorder the transcript from the university in UK to be directly sent to WES?

I know WES website stated that, for UK, transcripts are to be sent directly to WES by the institution but I was wondering how strict they are with this requirement given that the transcripts that I have are in a seal envelop?

I would appreciate it if anyone has any info or experience regarding this.

Thank you!
You are right that they do have a requirement of receiving documents directly from the University when it comes to education credentials received in UK. Confirm this with WES before sending out documents ---> http://www.wes.org/ca/contact.asp

nav07

Aug 8, 2015
Thanks all for the information.

jemdill said:
I got my transcript in a sealed envelope from University and put it in another envelope of FEDEX and sent it to WES by myself. They accepted it and got my ECA.
jemdill, if you don’t mind me asking, from which country did you attend the university and get the transcript from?

amarsanaa

Apr 30, 2015
Ardika said:
Hey guys,

I also received my ECA,
I had 2 ECA packages!
One was Associate Degree and assessed as "Diploma(2 years)"
Second one is Bachelor's degree assessed as "Bachelor's Degree(four years)"

Now question is can i use points for "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. " or just Bachelor's point?

Thanks
I had the same situation. And I only ordered one ECA package. WES assessed me as Canadian equivalent of a bachelors degree. I want to dispute this. I do have two separate diplomas.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nav07 said:
Thanks all for the information.

jemdill, if you don't mind me asking, from which country did you attend the university and get the transcript from?
I am sorry for the late reply.. I did not check this thread.. :(
I applied from India...