+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

battylife

Star Member
Apr 16, 2023
London, England
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
App. Filed.......
15-01-2023
Passport Req..
28-08-2024
Thank you very much for your reply.

Do you know how long CSIS security screening last? 3 months or half a year or more than one year?
One year ago it was less than 12 months. Currently it is roughly 15-18 months. Processing times may go up or down from here.

Krema

Aug 2, 2024
SP+OWP, SS since 04.07.2023.
All stages of mandamus passed and it didn't help. Now we are waiting for the judge's decision whether he will allow the hearing or not. It is just unbearably painful, 2 times lost fall intake and a lot of money. In the background, no public sector or government services, nothing at all. And these are temporary visas! Just outrageous! The country is Russia unfortunately :(

I have been reading this thread for a year now, I decided to register and write to let others realize that they are not alone in this terrible situation.

Congratulations to all those who had the strength and sanity to wait for the long-awaited ppr.

Case details can be viewed at the link in the signature.

arbu45

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
@legalfalcon

I got my CSIS notes today and my security is still in process after 4 years. But this time round there information is exempted as per the section (21), Section 22(a), Section 22 (b) and 26.

However last time it was written S15(1), S16(1)(a), 16(1)(c), 19(1), 24(1).

Can you guide on these differences?

UppersquareMedia

Jul 27, 2023
@legalfalcon

I got my CSIS notes today and my security is still in process after 4 years. But this time round there information is exempted as per the section (21), Section 22(a), Section 22 (b) and 26.

@Miss bee Can you please help with this? Thanks in advance

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Thank you very much for your reply.

Do you know how long CSIS security screening last? 3 months or half a year or more than one year?
CSIS screening really depends on the case complexity. It can range from several months to 2-3 years. In the forum, there was a case in csis from 2019/07-2022/01.

Reactions: katezhu

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
@legalfalcon

When you applied csis notes? In general, this may be due to the act that you are using for seeking the information, either privacy act or information access act.

UppersquareMedia

Jul 27, 2023

prospective102

Star Member
Feb 12, 2023
Hi, just wanted to update you guys and give the people some hope.

Been stuck in security for a year. I wasn't sure who had my file, so I ordered GCMS notes and got re-medical request and then after a week or so got my PPR.

Goodluck everyone!

UppersquareMedia

Jul 27, 2023

Been stuck in security for a year. I wasn't sure who had my file, so I ordered GCMS notes and got re-medical request and then after a week or so got my PPR.

Goodluck everyone!
This is fantastic news. Big congratulations to you. I pray we get many more positive feedback like this in this month of August. Thanks for sharing and giving us the much needed hope. If you don't mind, can you share exactly when your security screening started? Cheers

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017

Goodluck everyone!

Congratulations.

Could you please share the exact link that you used to order GCMS notes?
Thank you

arman2008

Aug 2, 2013

Goodluck everyone!
congratulation dear,

i want to know when your security was clear any changes in gckey ( background verification)or tracker