USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT FSW PPR:

This applicant belongs to LVO. His application is approved in May 2020. His Aor is at the end of 2019.

August 10:- He asked LVO about when he can have PPR.
August 11- LVO said they will contact the applicant within 90 days when they are ready to finalize the applications.

Sep 23:- After getting no response, the applicant again sent message to LVO saying as travel restriction is lifted, his application is approved, he is fully vaccinated then why PPR is not given to him
Sep 25:- LVO said they will contact the applicant within 90 days when they are ready to finalize the applications.

Sep26:- the applicant was crazy and shocked to hear that even after 40 days still the LVO is saying the same 90 days. So, he asked when is this 90 days gonna start/
Sep27: LVO said the 90 days will start from the day the LVO starts finalizing the applications. Till now they haven't started finalizing the FSWO applications.

NOW GUYS TELL ME WHAT CAN WE DEDUCE FROM THIS? WHEN DO YOU THINK THEY MIGHT START FINALIZING THE APPLICATIONS? IT SEEMS LIKE FSWO IS A JOKE TO CIC AND DOESN'T LOOK GOOD ISNT IT ? :((((((
First of all 90 days is a lie that IRCC tells people. Second, thinking that LVO would somehow help to process PPR is kind of sad. If I were that person, I would be just patient and live my life. There is nothing we can do about the incompetencies of IRCC. SORRY!!!

• Sad
Reactions: Midnight Blessing
D

Deleted member 1006777

Guys you have to read this article hahahah - I am just laughing - I feel sorry for these guys but read this.

One wrong selection cost them Canadian permanent residence | Canada Immigration News (cicnews.com)

Here is a quote from this article:
He too says he is certain he applied for the English stream.

“I’m a computer engineer, I have 10 years of experience, I know what is a glitch of the computers and how to manage the computers, I know everything about computers. So I can’t believe that this would happen with me,” Ghotra said.

He referenced other glitches that have affected TR to PR files, such as the 7,300 additional applicants accepted for the International Student Graduate stream, and the fact that there were issues with paying the fees on the day the streams opened.

I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT COMPUTERS :D
nobody who knows anything about computers would say something idiotic like this.

let's break this down though. He had 10 years experience, knows everything about computers, and still had to go for a degree in canada. If it was a one year degree, then we know he was trying to buy his way in and this blew up in his face. If it was a 2+year degree, he has a 3 year work permit, so what, we're supposed to feel bad that he didn't get a handout? Okay, i'll get right on that lmfao

Oh no! He will have to wait 6 more months to become a PR via some other stream! I hope he survives this :(

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
You lost me here, my original reply was against someone saying that CEC applicants are merely contributing $160 a year. In which I pointed out, no their contribution is $20,000 plus any expenses they have on Canada since it contributes to the Canadian economy as a whole, and saying they only give $160 a year downplays their contribution.
160 dollar is the contribution to IRCC for an average Canadian. This is also an over estimation because this discounts any fee that IRCC collects. $20,000 and other contribution to Canada gets you the privilege of your work experience (in Canada) to be considered higher and your education in Canada to be considered superior.

Any feeling of entitlement beyond that is just that ... a dishonest entitlement.

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Guys you have to read this article hahahah - I am just laughing - I feel sorry for these guys but read this.

One wrong selection cost them Canadian permanent residence | Canada Immigration News (cicnews.com)

Here is a quote from this article:
He too says he is certain he applied for the English stream.

“I’m a computer engineer, I have 10 years of experience, I know what is a glitch of the computers and how to manage the computers, I know everything about computers. So I can’t believe that this would happen with me,” Ghotra said.

He referenced other glitches that have affected TR to PR files, such as the 7,300 additional applicants accepted for the International Student Graduate stream, and the fact that there were issues with paying the fees on the day the streams opened.

I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT COMPUTERS :D
A glitch of the computers. That's classic boomerspeak right there.

D

Deleted member 1006777

no, no all program draw.. I just said 521 is that mushy guys CRS - which is wow
Nah. Take a few months to learn french. Canada loves giving a hilarious number of points for mediocre french. But CRS doesn't matter anyway, so maybe don't learn french.