+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Looks like India tried to assassinate another Khalistani on US soil which was foiled by authorities. Indian intelligence need to step up... maybe their BO gave them away.. jkjk. Don't kill me

• Angry
Reactions: Lord_Tony

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Hello guys didnt post here for a long time but il need your help one more time...

i soft landed this summer and fly back home after a few weeks. A friend of mine received my PR card at home in Canada. Iam now planning to fly back to canada...

Important point i dont need any visa to fly to Canada... (only ETA) but Will it be a problem That i dont have my PR card With me ?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hello guys didnt post here for a long time but il need your help one more time...

i soft landed this summer and fly back home after a few weeks. A friend of mine received my PR card at home in Canada. Iam now planning to fly back to canada...

Important point i dont need any visa to fly to Canada... (only ETA) but Will it be a problem That i dont have my PR card With me ?
Yes, as a PR you either need a PR card or PRTD to come back.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Do you know there is a foreign country's literal police stations in Canada? Literally to police their citizens and ex citizens inside Canada. Hint: its not India
Is it the Indian gangs Jane and Finch is famous for?
Chinese fentanyl moves freely within the country.
What you see in Dundas Square, I see in Markham in the Srilankan pockets and the Chinese pockets quite often too.
In Owen Sound, Ontario, an immigrant restaurant owner was brutally beaten to death by three white people. There was some outrage.

It's not a coincidence the reputation some Indians have helped form, but I see media/SM pushing and exaggerating Indians as an issue and people like you falling to the bait.. maybe to distract the population from the real problems Canada faces that the govt. has caused and is unwilling to control.
The Chinese, for example have lobbied and bought enough people to make sure they don't fall prey to sensationalism of the media here. They do it relatively silently and in the dark, but their crimes would be much more insane than stupid street brawls.
Also, please look into Chinese money laundering and immigration scams caught by Canada's media. You should be more pissed at how people from one nation have compromised, exploited and ruined your country's finances but here you are hating on Indians.
And you will never see tiktok videos of Chinese wrongdoings in Canada. Wonder why.

The indian students "stealing" jobs? They were lobbied for by the business owners in this country. Business owners love immigration big time, want even more!

Before you come at me, like Gandibaat said, I hate the Indians who do this and ruin our reputation, and I will remain critical of the quality of immigrants coming to Canada now. And by "Chinese" here, I only mean CCP lovers and supporters.
You're indulging in classic whataboutism. I'm not interested in talking about "what about this, what about that", it's just distraction. The Chinese police stations are a completely different topic which is caused by a lack of regulation of foreign diplomats by the Canadian government. The Fentanyl trade is another issue related to organized crime syndicates.

I highly doubt you see what you see in Dundas square to the same extent and regularly as the Indians in Dundas square. It might happen occasionally, but not the same as Indians in Dundas square. They have literally claimed it as their own now multiple days a week, because apparently they can't seem to dance somewhere else.

I'm not falling for anything, I see it with my eyes, you want to deny it, but the rest of us see the problems being caused firsthand. The fact that it's actually being discussed openly now in Canada, where such discussions are quite taboo, just shows that it's become such a big problem that it can't be ignored anymore.

Again, more whataboutism, no one is excusing foreign interference by China, but it's a completely different discussion.

Yes, of course the business owners love it, they get more people to exploit. But what about Canadians? Not everything is about what business owners want, that's why Canada is sorely in need of a Populist movement, because the interests of Canadians is being passed over for the interests for international students.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
So was there a rise in crime when proportion of Chinese grew in 2000s?

1991 : 2.3 %
2001 : 3.5 %
2016 : 5.1 %

Crime stats 2000 :
https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/en/pub/85-002-x/85-002-x2001008-eng.pdf
"Canada’s police-reported crime rate decreased by 1% in 2000, the ninth consecutive annual drop."

Crime stats 2016 :
https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/85-002-x/2017001/article/54842-eng.htm
"Police-reported crime in Canada, as measured by the Crime Severity Index (CSI), increased for the second year in a row in 2016. The CSI measures the volume and severity of police-reported crime in Canada, and has a base index value of 100 for 2006. In 2016, the national CSI increased 1% from 70.1 in 2015 to 71.0, but remained 29% lower than a decade earlier in 2006."

So, over all from 1991 to 2016, the crime stats have decreased in most years.

We can do same with Indians :
1991 : 1.57%
2001 : 2.745%
2016 : 4.591%

If we look at the larger trend, we can again see that immigration trends are not really correlated here :

Source : https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/85-002-x/2022001/article/00013-eng.htm

Till 2014, crime indices were falling. They only went up after that. Did anything immigration related changed in 2014?

I don't think so.

Numbers? :

Composition?

Well, its clear that proportion of Indian immigration only started to go up after 2016. 2017 showed the first real rise. The crime had been going up for more than 3 years at that point.

So no, I can not conclude that crime increase is caused by dominance of Indians in the immigration. The crime rise started much before that.

I believe the real reason was a policy shift. From punishing to catch and release that was introduced by Trudeau government. Its not as if all of a sudden more criminals came in. It was likely that authorities have gone lax on punishing crime.
lol, are you serious? 2015 is when this liberal government was elected, and caused all this unchecked mass migration and spiralling of international student numbers.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
You fail to address how come existing dominant nationalities that is german, irish, italian, ukrainans, chinese are not leading to the same issue? How come everything was hunky dory. And if it was broken from the beginning or for a very long time, why is it not hurting everyone?

The demand I hear from *some* canadians is to lower immigartion but not to diversify it by limiting per country input.
They came from other Western countries, where the norms are much closer to Canada's. India is a developing country with a different culture and norms, and everyone wants to escape it because of what a mess it is. Look at how minorities are persecuted, look at the rampant corruption, look at how unclean it is.

Obviously bringing in lower and lower class people from a country with these problems is going to lower the living standards of people in Canada. Look at what a mess a lot of these international students made during Diwali celebrations in Brampton.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
lol, are you serious? 2015 is when this liberal government was elected, and caused all this unchecked mass migration and spiralling of international student numbers.
The data does not support you mass immigration claim. The number of immigrants did not shoot until up quite later while crime indexes were going up even in 2014. The entire idea that somehow mass immigration is causing increase in crime does not even pass the smell test for in 2014-2015 the immigration was actually down. It went up only in 2015-16.

The liberal government might have been behind the increase in crime but in a more direct role by enforcing lax policies in term of bails and punishment.

Last edited:

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Interesting video.

Difference between home ownership between those born pre-1990 and post 1990. Correlates with pre 2015- vs post 2015- home prices.
Basically anyone born after 1993 are substantially fucked statistically speaking

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

Okay, so as a PR you are not eligible to hold a temporary status or temporary visa. eTA is a travel authority issued to those who want to enter Canada temporarily. So, you can not use it because are entering Canada with an intent to stay there permanently based on your permanent status. PR Card fills this gap as far as travelling part goes. It allows commercial travel operators to onboard you on a journey to Canada. Otherwise they are legally not allowed to onboard you -- unless you lie to them that is, which will land you in hot soup. Before ETA came into being, one could travel to Canada using their passport only and was fine.

You see entering, Canada does not require a PR Card, but travelling to Canada does --atleast if you are doing it via a commercial travel company.

So that's the theory. In practice, you can enter Canada by PRCard or PRTD if you are travelling by sea or air or land using a commercial travelling service like an airlines. If you are travelling via a land border in your own private vehicle, you do not need a PR card and only your CoPR and passport will suffice.

I do not know what will happen if you are travelling on your own on a private jet or ship. Most likely it will fail.

So. Either:

1. Get a PRTD and enter Canada via a port of entry.
2. Travel to Canada via land border (via USA at Niagara fall or Peace Arch etc) and enter using your CoPR and passport.

Or you can ask your friend to bring your PR card to you at Peace Arch park eg.

Sending your PR card outside Canada via post can be risky.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
So yes, no draw for this week too.

There's a dude that I know of, whose PGWP was expiring and RBC (his employer) did not help him with the LMIA or other visa process. He got a departure letter from IRCC to leave within a month and his CRS is 491 and will be around 486 (birthday) next week. Looking at the trend, he is afraid if he would ever be able to secure an ITA with this unpredictable situation even after going home.

Irony is, there isn't much from provinces' PNP draws as well. Not sure what's going on but clearly no 'No Program Draws' for more than 2 months is gonna sky rocket the CRS score to above 550 and maybe it will stay this way I guess.

All those whose WPs are expiring by December (2020 May intakes and batches before that ) and without an ITA are under enormous stress.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
So yes, no draw for this week too.

There's a dude that I know of, whose PGWP was expiring and RBC (his employer) did not help him with the LMIA or other visa process. He got a departure letter from IRCC to leave within a month and his CRS is 491 and will be around 486 (birthday) next week. Looking at the trend, he is afraid if he would ever be able to secure an ITA with this unpredictable situation even after going home.

Irony is, there isn't much from provinces' PNP draws as well. Not sure what's going on but clearly no 'No Program Draws' for more than 2 months is gonna sky rocket the CRS score to above 550 and maybe it will stay this way I guess.

All those whose WPs are expiring by December (2020 May intakes and batches before that ) and without an ITA are under enormous stress.
IRCC sent the departure letter which means they are not planning to provide PGWP extension again?

• Sad

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
IRCC sent the departure letter which means they are not planning to provide PGWP extension again?
Yeah, it means no more PGWP extensions. I'm part of some WhatsApp and FB groups, where people are updating that they are losing the statuses but no news about PGWP, TR to PR, or the most debated CEC specific draws (lamdas are still hopeful that there is gonna be a massive CEC specific draw)

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Yeah, it means no more PGWP extensions. I'm part of some WhatsApp and FB groups, where people are updating that they are losing the statuses but no news about PGWP, TR to PR, or the most debated CEC specific draws (lamdas are still hopeful that there is gonna be a massive CEC specific draw)
Good, some lamdas were sure that the extension will happen again.

• Haha