+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
vvv said:
Some Issues related to filling forms.

I have been asking for this confusion but couldnt get solutions yet.
1. While Filling Schedule A Background Information form, in no. 8, I cannot write full name of my employer.
It appears as below.

I am able write only "Feedback Infrastructure Serv" but full name of the company is "Feedback Infrastructure Services Private Limited"
What shall I do ?

2. I am showing a balance certificate of 15000 CAD from my Saving account of Bank only as a Proof of fund.
In Schedule 3 form, Shall I write as follows ?
Assets 14,000
Liabilities 0
Settlement funds 14,000

Is it necessary to show the liabilities ?
1) For background info, most of them included separate sheet. But what I did is where ever possible typed and taken print, remaining place written with pen in two lines in a box, but readable.

2) Its ok. But u have CAD 15,000. then y typing 14,000.

SDNY

Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NY/CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-7-2014
AOR Received.
Aug 7th 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug 27 th 2014
Interview........
waived until now
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
Hi seniors,

This is my third time asking the same question. (I am still hopeful it will be answered).

I have a 5 month old whose passport we still haven't made. It's in the process and we will get by next week. The child is a US citizen and we have birth certificate.

Me and my spouse have almost all the documents (except for my diploma) but WES evaluation is already done.

MY QUESTION IS: DO WE NEED TO INCLUDE PASSPORT FOR THE NEW BORN IN THE APPLICATION OR IS IT SOMETHING THAT WE CAN INCLUDE LATER?
An american child can go to Canada with the American passport and Indian parents. you can include the childs passport and show him in the dependent list.

vvv

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO / Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
balars4 said:
1) For background info, most of them included separate sheet. But what I did is where ever possible typed and taken print, remaining place written with pen in two lines in a box, but readable.

2) Its ok. But u have CAD 15,000. then y typing 14,000.
Thank you for your prompt reply. I will also do like what you did.
It was a typo error. I meant 14000 CAD. ;)

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Quote from: xXCiscoGuyXx on May 08, 2014, 10:22:06 pm
Hi seniors,

This is my third time asking the same question. (I am still hopeful it will be answered).

I have a 5 month old whose passport we still haven't made. It's in the process and we will get by next week. The child is a US citizen and we have birth certificate.

Me and my spouse have almost all the documents (except for my diploma) but WES evaluation is already done.

MY QUESTION IS: DO WE NEED TO INCLUDE PASSPORT FOR THE NEW BORN IN THE APPLICATION OR IS IT SOMETHING THAT WE CAN INCLUDE LATER?

it is ok to submit child's birth certificate, if the passport doesn't come in time as your WES report. you should write an explanation letter, stating the situation, and i'm sure that it will be OK. LO will definitely ask for it.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
Which IELTS you have British Council or EDP (the Australian one)????

I don't think British Council issue duplicate to candidates

garuna said:
I have requested for 2nd copy of IELTS.. i gave IELTS on march 2013. the original copy was lost

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shah2014 said:
Which IELTS you have British Council or EDP (the Australian one)????

I don't think British Council issue duplicate to candidates
you get only one original copy from british council when you pass the exam. however, you can ask for another original copy at the later date, but you need to pay for it.

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Please do look into the 2nd part of question regarding my eligibility for Mechanical Engineer?
Am I eligible?

gsingh80 said:
Admin,

Please update the App received date on the spreadsheet for my entry.

Forum Profile Name: GS80 (As in Spreadsheet)
Application Received Date: 08.05.2014 at 13.05 signed by JASON.

Also I have doubt regarding my Job description of NOC 2132 i.e. Mechanical Engineer.
My current job profile is Noise, Vibration & Vehicle Dynamics Engineer. This work is basically more of Research & Development side of a mechanical engineer while the NOC site lists the main duties of a engineer working in a manufacturing unit. So will my application be rejected?
Job roles Mentioned in my Application is:
a) In-Vehicle Noise & Vibration Testing
b) Vehicle Pass-by Noise Testing
c) Tyre Noise Simulation & Optimization
d) Currently working on Modal Analysis of Tyres
e) Vehicle Handling Testing
f) Dynamic Tyre Testing at On-Level Flat-Trac Machine

Also is it possible to track whether your Bank Demand draft has been encashed or not?

Members please do provide your valuable suggestions.

vvv

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO / Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
strangersr said:
you get only one original copy from british council when you pass the exam. however, you can ask for another original copy at the later date, but you need to pay for it.
You can get a duplicate copy provided that you need to provide a copy of police report and passport to British council. But this takes about 2 weeks to time. Details can be viewed through the link (for the case of Nepal)

http://www.britishcouncil.org.np/exam/ielts

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
My personal suggestion based on previous comments here, apply and attach copy of passport application, while explaining it in your cover letter.

xXCiscoGuyXx said:
Hi seniors,

Taha1980

May 9, 2014
Hello Experts,
I am a newbie here. needs expert advice on proof of funds
I am the principal applicant. I have CAD 14,000 in my account at the moment. We own two properties worth CAD 40,000 or more [but both are in my spouse's name who is included in the application). We are a family of three including my son. Regarding proof of funds, we need to show at least CAD 18,097 for three of us as per CIC official website guidelines. We have a "property evaluation report" for one of the properties done in 2012 worth CAD 20,000 but again my spouse is the owner of that property. We are overseas at the moment & cant go back to our country within next 6 months or so, due to some commitments otherwise would have transferred that property in my name. My question is, will CAD 14,000 (which is now in my Bank account) plus that property evaluation report (CAD 20,000) enough or we have to show CAD 18,097 or more in my bank account for proof of funds?are property evaluation report in spouse's name acceptable as proof of funds? has anyone gone through same situation? m really confused
bundle of thanks in advance for help

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
My employer was also not adding, but i negotiated with him to provide it in seperate letter from the supervisor............so i have two letter one is employment letter signed by HR and the other is supervisor letter having my name and roles & responsibilities. Then explain in your cover letter that as per HR POLICY role & responsibilities are not provided, while supervisor can not confirm my salary and employment dates. Therefore, 2 letter r being provided. Hopefully ur supervisor will agree to it.

praveensk said:
Hi Team,

My employer is not providing reference letter with roles and responsibilities mentioned in it, it just includes joining date and designation.

Please let me know what is the alternative option I have. I am trying with NOC 2173/2174.

Thanks & Regards,
Praveen

behlkush

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Sorry but you need to show 18097 CAD minimum in liquid, i mean whether in bank account or in FD.

You can show property in spouse name as your asset but for settlement funds you need liquid money..... hope this makes it clear

Taha1980 said:
Hello Experts,
I am a newbie here. needs expert advice on proof of funds
I am the principal applicant. I have CAD 14,000 in my account at the moment. We own two properties worth CAD 40,000 or more [but both are in my spouse's name who is included in the application). We are a family of three including my son. Regarding proof of funds, we need to show at least CAD 18,097 for three of us as per CIC official website guidelines. We have a "property evaluation report" for one of the properties done in 2012 worth CAD 20,000 but again my spouse is the owner of that property. We are overseas at the moment & cant go back to our country within next 6 months or so, due to some commitments otherwise would have transferred that property in my name. My question is, will CAD 14,000 (which is now in my Bank account) plus that property evaluation report (CAD 20,000) enough or we have to show CAD 18,097 or more in my bank account for proof of funds?are property evaluation report in spouse's name acceptable as proof of funds? has anyone gone through same situation? m really confused
bundle of thanks in advance for help

Taha1980

May 9, 2014
Thanks behlkush
+1 for u
for ur prompt response. another question. should that CAD 18097 be present in account till the visa is granted?
pardon my ignorance as i mentioned m new to this forum. how to give +1 to some member?

gchabs

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent on 11-02-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
29-12-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
Can someone clarify this for me please?

In the Generic Application Form for Canada, its asks..
Current Country of Residence - I have put UAE here since I am an expat here on a work permit since 2011.
Next one asks, Status --> And here are the options

a) Visitor
b) Worker
c) Other - & mention Temporary Work Permit Holder
d) Foreign National

Please Advise...

behlkush

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Thats right. VO can ask for a latest bank statement at any point of PR stage.

Taha1980 said:
Thanks behlkush
+1 for u
for ur prompt response. another question. should that CAD 18097 be present in account till the visa is granted?

Status
Not open for further replies.