+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

harsh76

Dec 16, 2012
Can any one help me out

How much points do I get for my work experience , I wana apply under 0911 - Production manager

Total Experience : 12 yeas

Since last 3 years as Production manager

Do I get 21 points or get points for only 3 year experience of production manager i.e 19 ?

Regard's
Harsh

merrycan

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am based on Singapore for several years but am Indian national.
Can I select NDVO instead of SGVO? The reason being SGVO takes a long time to process PR compared to NDVO.
Is this an option?

behlkush

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014

Punjab2Canada

Star Member
Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014<br/>Payment Charged....: Sep 23, 2014 (DD)<br/>PER Received....: Oct 1, 2014<br/>Interview........: Jan 8, 2015
Med's Request
Jan 13, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 17, 2015<br/>Med's Received....: Jan 25, 2015
Passport Req..
March 3, 2015<br/>Passport Sent....: March 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2015<br/>Passport Returned....: March 21, 2015
shah2014 said:
Unless the evaluater had big fight with his spouse before reviewing your application, your exp from 1st job shud be considered full one year for 2 reasons.

1. days are not imp to them, thts y they only ask for Yr&month not dates.
2. Secondly, 1 day will not add any value to your employability in Canada.

So go ahead with it.
@bold ;D ;D I hope that wouldn't happen :p

Appreciate your response. Cheers! :)

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
behlkush said:
This is what he means:

Regular mail:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category or Arranged Employment Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
Centralized Intake Office
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada

Or by courier for all categories:
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/eg7toc.asp#results

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there a difference in speed of when the application reaches ? Mine will reach in 3 days through DHL.
So, how does it matter if its a PO BOX address ? Wont there be any person to sign it, that I won't get an update ?

I might be dumb in this understanding, please explain ??

behlkush

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Jango: Regular mail address would hold good if you had sent the mail through indian/government post office.

For courier companies like DHL/FedEx/UPS the other address is the legitimate one.

Sorry but you have sent your application to a wrong PO. Now its upto CIC to decide if they encourage it or not.

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Jango1 said:
Well, I have send it through DHL, and this is what is given on the website.
What do you mean by courier address ?
This is the address to send documents by courier:

Federal Skilled Worker
Primary NOC 2011 Code: [. ]
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

The PO box is for regular mail.

edvrfn

Dec 4, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Med's Done....
28-12-2013
Passport Req..
02-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
pintspin said:
dear seniors,

i missed to send the form IMM5406E for my spouse .. i am, blood less now ..... after this event... !! , i have searched and took below actions

1, try to stop the DHL service ( but when i came to know about this it was too late ) it was just delivered at that time , Bad luck
2, i have sent an email to the CIO sydney with the forms scanned copy attached and explaining the reason

3, now i have read more on this and some seniors on this forum suggested to send the copy of the forms again to CIO sydney , ( i dont have any UCI or any other identification received from the CIO office ) as applicaton just received to them at 7th may 2014.

Any suggestion ? about reseding the forms again to them , or wait till they come back , with two answers , 1 returning back , 2 requesting the forms ( very un likely )

Please advise , .... (actually we were in pacnic at time of submission because my wife was in labour during that time , 26th april 2014 ) 4 days before i sent the forms and i missed this instructions on the form )

regards
nyy

I think better send our application again...its highly unlikely they will ask for missed form...don't worry for UCI. Just give a covering letter why you are submitting again..If both get accepted they will either cancel 1 application or ask you to withdraw 1.

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Yes exactly, there is no one to sign for it. It's just a drop off box.

DHL will most likely call you for the delivery address. Keep a note of it with you and give it to them when they call.

merrycan

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fswpdxb said:
Hi guys

My highest degree is Masters and got ECA done for the same with Canadian equivalency-Masters confirmed by WES.
My question is do i need to do ECA now for bachelors also.please advise.

Regards
Not needed. Read the instructions carefully - its all there.

pintspin

Jul 23, 2013
edvrfn said:
I think better send our application again...its highly unlikely they will ask for missed form...don't worry for UCI. Just give a covering letter why you are submitting again..If both get accepted they will either cancel 1 application or ask you to withdraw 1.
thanks but the issue is that i cannot make two application , that first one contains my originals , ECA report, IELTS report and Draft as well...

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
pintspin said:
dear seniors,

i missed to send the form IMM5406E for my spouse .. i am, blood less now ..... after this event... !! , i have searched and took below actions

1, try to stop the DHL service ( but when i came to know about this it was too late ) it was just delivered at that time , Bad luck
2, i have sent an email to the CIO sydney with the forms scanned copy attached and explaining the reason

3, now i have read more on this and some seniors on this forum suggested to send the copy of the forms again to CIO sydney , ( i dont have any UCI or any other identification received from the CIO office ) as applicaton just received to them at 7th may 2014.

Any suggestion ? about reseding the forms again to them , or wait till they come back , with two answers , 1 returning back , 2 requesting the forms ( very un likely )

Please advise , .... (actually we were in pacnic at time of submission because my wife was in labour during that time , 26th april 2014 ) 4 days before i sent the forms and i missed this instructions on the form )

regards
nyy
In the last FSW2013 blog, I remember some people send the missing documents with the letter detailing Principal Applicant Name, Date of Birth, Parents Name, Name of the missing document,Passpoer Number and it was accepted. It was very tough to find that from huge blog places - so I cannot refer the specefic posting from the blog. Also remember only catch of the submission of new documents was that your Application Package Received date will shift to new documents received date.

I suggest you write your query to the FSW2013 Timeline Forum where experienced seniors expected to provide the response; if you get the response, please let us know. PM Islandbabe/Jigzzy and other seniors. If you don't receive any response, do what I said - at least there is some chance and risk is only loosing courier cost.

Don't worry. Best of luck.

rakesh537

Mar 15, 2013
pintspin said:
dear seniors,

regards
nyy
Mailing documents again or e-mailing soft copy is just vain. CIC donot accept individual documents, neither request for documents. If any of these two things happens, its a miracle.

Anyway only option is wait until u get your application back and hopefully you can apply again and be in cap limit

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
maria11 said:
Hello Experts,

Can I apply on the basis of 3 yr. diploma in nursing with one year of experience.
I want to apply for NOC "3012 as Registered nurses"
If your experiences matches with NOC 3012, yes you can certainly apply.

edvrfn

Dec 4, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Med's Done....
28-12-2013
Passport Req..
02-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
pintspin said:
thanks but the issue is that i cannot make two application , that first one contains my originals , ECA report, IELTS report and Draft as well...
Even Pintspin is right in his suggestion...regarding the originals..you might have two copies...duplicate ielts report will have to be orderd and if there is covering letter explaining our problem then i think they won't cash your 2nd draft if first has been cashed. I suggest you follow advise from pintspin and wait untill people start declaring their fees getting encashed, you will get idea for your application..then you can start with 2nd application if you don't get yiur encashed.....best of luck.. Any how its 1000 applications...peaople making same mistakes as last year and also most had not their ECA ready same as last year.....i can bet no NOC will fill before 2 months time..if you are from not so popular NOC you are in better luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.