+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
future_canadian said:
It's good to know the reviews have begun. Though my application arrived May 7 and I paid by DD so I guess it will take me a bit more time to hear.

I have such high anxiety about missing a signature or leaving a field blank or missing a document or something like that. This is the chance my family and I have been waiting for.

I know how powerful the dream is, that's why I've been trying to help everyone else as much as I can. It is nice to see that most of the posters here are honest and hardworking and earnest in their desire to become proud, productive Canadians. Never mind the few who are dishonest. I hope we can all realize our dreams and help each other through the process.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Ya true, its same for everyone, i got my application received on 1st may, just waiting anxiously for the Credit Card transaction, I hope they don't care about small mistakes as long as desired necessary information and documents are provided........

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
future_canadian said:
It's good to know the reviews have begun. Though my application arrived May 7 and I paid by DD so I guess it will take me a bit more time to hear.

I have such high anxiety about missing a signature or leaving a field blank or missing a document or something like that. This is the chance my family and I have been waiting for.

I know how powerful the dream is, that's why I've been trying to help everyone else as much as I can. It is nice to see that most of the posters here are honest and hardworking and earnest in their desire to become proud, productive Canadians. Never mind the few who are dishonest. I hope we can all realize our dreams and help each other through the process.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Good Luck to you too.. Hope fully you will get some response next week for sure.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
startupphase said:
Is it true that 2173 is for guys with more than 5 years of experience and 2174 is for less experienced.....
No that ain't true. Someone is feeding you wrong information. All you need is minimum 1 year of continuous work experience

sanyasi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Mexico
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Hi Guys,

Finally my application is delivered to CIC today and signed by Mr. Collins. My NOC is 2172 am i safe with respect to CAP?

Regards,
Sanyasi.

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Goku said:
No that ain't true. Someone is feeding you wrong information. All you need is minimum 1 year of continuous information.
2173 is a senior level work. It is who plan & design the project. and 2174 is who assist in plan & design and write and code program. I guess

Fraz110

May 14, 2014
future_canadian said:
You can apply separately under multiple NOCs so long as each application is complete and contains originals of the necessary documents such as IELTS and ECA.

Your submitted application with only a photocopy of the WES report is guaranteed to be rejected by CIC. Thus there is no harm in submitting another complete application under the same NOC now. But it must be complete with the necessary original documents otherwise it will be returned too.
Thanks a lot but, getting duplicate IELTS is the problem now !!!

JOSHRAHUL

Apr 29, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER - 17-10-2014
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
PENDING
Passport Req..
PENDNING
VISA ISSUED...
PENDING
LANDED..........
PENDING
Hi Seniors.....Kindly confirm if my Job Duties are eligible for NOC 0121 for FSW 2014.....

MY JOB DUTIES
• Maintaining a strict compliance of rules and regulations in branch as framed by Securities Exchange Board of India & Association of Mutual Funds in India.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of the branch.
• Develop and direct recruiting activities and training programs to recruit and train new Financial Advisors
• Develop and direct the banking relationships for greater product sales & penetration.
• Develop, advice and manage the institutional/direct clients investment portfolios.
• Provide training for Financial Advisors/Banking relationships as per company policies and procedures, sales and product knowledge, skills and techniques, and code of conduct, in order to help them establish their business.
• Enhance Financial Advisors' learning interests and motivation in obtaining certificates and licences.
• Assist in setting Financial Advisor' goals, and monitor their performance and growth
• Upkeep the ethics and code of conduct of Financial Advisors.
• Analysing & providing feedback about competition activities, sales & marketing strategies to the top management of the company.
• Responsible for branches Profit & Loss.

MY QUALIFICATIONS : BACHELOR OF COMMERCE & MASTER OF FINANCE & CONTROL

WHICH OCCUPATION TITLE SHOULD I CHOOSE UNDER NOC 0121 FROM THE FOLLOWING :-

1. commission brokers manager – investments
2. financial brokerage manager
3. investment manager – financial brokerage
4. mutual funds manager – financial brokerage

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Fraz110 said:
Thanks a lot but, getting duplicate IELTS is the problem now !!!
Try harder as advised.
Cheers!

snowoman05

May 22, 2014
Hello, I would like to ask for your opinion about
The Federal Skilled Worker under Medical Technologist
Category. Last time it was on the list right? Then, now it's
not there anymore and we already passed the application.
Do you think, they will still process it or not?
Thank you

Fraz110

May 14, 2014
shah2014 said:
@ Fraz110
@ Candoit

Yes, copy of IELTS can be be submitted but it has more conditions(read below), I think Kollins has best solution, if AEO accepts i.e. give complete package to AEO to insert IELTS but in this case do discuss with them how they will send it and if you can pay them to send it through courier.

Another trick you can do, discuss with University or any other university in your area to which IELTS score can be sent. You can request AEO to send it to that university and then take it from them. I am not sure, if it will mention "ONLY FOR SPECIFIC UNI OR NOT" and if so, will it matter.

Note: You are permitted to submit a copy of your language test results with a new application only if your original test results were submitted with a previous Federal Skilled Worker Program application that we did not return to you. If you provide a copy of your language test results, you must include a photocopy of the refusal letter you received from us and an explanation that CIC currently has your original language test results.
Thanks Shah sb, much appreciated. let me first ask AEO then i'll plan accordingly.

Much obliged
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.