+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future_canadian said:
Congrats and good luck. You are the first report of a CC charge of anybody applying under the 2014 cap year. It has started!

If you can't enter your own info maybe you can post and the admin of the sheet will enter for you. It would be very useful to follow the progress of your application being that it arrived on May 1.
Future Canadian

Ahmad has already provided his details, Admins please update the same in Tracking sheet.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snow_ski said:
Dear future_canadian, It would be great to get 23 points if someone have a BBA and MBA (I do).
I asked this question before and answer i got a BBA and MBA holder will get 22 unfortunately, because there is a condition given (Master's level)--one of the following fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine; Dentistry; Podiatry; Optometry; Law; Chiropractic Medicine and Pharmacy will get 23 points!
MBA is not going under these category so I got the answer that I will have 22!
Did I explained it properly?
You answer will be appreciated...
From the guide, I quote this which gets 23 points:

University-level credential at the Master’s level OR an entry-to-practice professional degree.
To me your master's seems to qualify and thus it is 23. I hope for your sake, especially if you need the point.

startupphase

Star Member
May 8, 2014
can2174 said:
2174 is for programmers and interactive developers like game developers. If you have less than 5 years of expertise and low level design, code and unit & integration test. You can apply for 2174. If are a senior developer and involved in high level design and do system integration and participate in performance test by wiring scripts then go for 2173
I have 2 years of experience ...can i apply for 2173...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANANJAY said:
I m getting married soon... I have applied for pr..my points for pr are already 69... So is there any need for my spouse to do general ielts although she does have academic ielts.... (Bcz i m not claiming points )
There is no need if you are not claiming points but I hope you are confident in receiving each of those 69.

Have you done all the forms and collected the documents for your spouse?

kajola

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it true? That the position held should match the example titles given in NOC that youbare applying for?( i just read a post about it,)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nishkotu said:
Thank you so much for the quick reply! I had great intention to apply in July but somehow my points came out to be 62! I'm little sad today! :-[
Any way you can get 5 adaptability points?

nishkotu

May 22, 2014
Can anyone tell me that a 4 year Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech Engineer) from Self financed University in India is equivalent to how many years of study in Canada? In short how many points will it be considered under points for degree?

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
21 points - please give for WES evaluation

nishkotu said:
Can anyone tell me that a 4 year Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech Engineer) from Self financed University in India is equivalent to how many years of study in Canada? In short how many points will it be considered under points for degree?

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
nishkotu said:
I guess 4 years bachelor's Degree

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kajola said:
Hi

Jist want to know if we still needbto write N/A for UCI after we print it or just leave it blank?

And also, spaces on schedule A are very limited for data to be enter can anyone share what they did about it? Do you guys just typed in "refer to annexure xyz" in all the boxes or just the first row??

One more thing. :)
My father's name on my BC has Jr. But in his BC he doesn't havr Jr. Is an affidavit of descrepancy enough yonprove that xy Jr and xy is the same person?
I need his BC to prove that him and my aunt in canada are siblings.

Thanks a lot in advance.
I wrote N/A for UCI but it probably doesn't matter.

On schedule A there are differences of opinion. I filled the tables on the form until the last line and then referred to my annexures. I did this on the advice of my attorney. Other posters have said they simply referred to the annexures in the first line and didn't fill in the tables on the form.

Regarding the BC it should be fine, just explain it. Also remember that his BC and your aunt's BC will show the same parents.

snow_ski

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future_canadian said:
From the guide, I quote this which gets 23 points:

To me your master's seems to qualify and thus it is 23. I hope for your sake, especially if you need the point.
Thanks future_canadian. yes I need an extra point. even though i am standing at 67 still an extra point will definitely make me feel more relaxed.

nishkotu

May 22, 2014
future_canadian said:
Any way you can get 5 adaptability points?

Sadly No. I'm single. I have worked before in Canada but it isn't under any category which they have mentioned. I came back to India in 1 month as my work was over despite having 6 months visa. Also I have a relative who is not blood related so a sponsorship letter for living(not work) from him won't give me any points. Even after reassessing my points it came out now 66!! Just 1 point!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's good to know the reviews have begun. Though my application arrived May 7 and I paid by DD so I guess it will take me a bit more time to hear.

I have such high anxiety about missing a signature or leaving a field blank or missing a document or something like that. This is the chance my family and I have been waiting for.

I know how powerful the dream is, that's why I've been trying to help everyone else as much as I can. It is nice to see that most of the posters here are honest and hardworking and earnest in their desire to become proud, productive Canadians. Never mind the few who are dishonest. I hope we can all realize our dreams and help each other through the process.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

kajola

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future_canadian said:
I wrote N/A for UCI but it probably doesn't matter.

On schedule A there are differences of opinion. I filled the tables on the form until the last line and then referred to my annexures. I did this on the advice of my attorney. Other posters have said they simply referred to the annexures in the first line and didn't fill in the tables on the form.

Regarding the BC it should be fine, just explain it. Also remember that his BC and your aunt's BC will show the same parents.
Hi. Thanks a lot.

I also want to try what u did in schedule a but the details that I'll be entering per box are too long if only i could edit the font size.
Have any suggestion on how i could do it?

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.