+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS1982

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Experts,

1) Any idea if if applying under NOC 1112 (Financial & Investment Analyst) is still in scope and away from 1000 Cap. Need 1 more day to send the package.

2) Is it ok to fill few sections by hand after taking out print of form after filling rest of the details on computer. e,g. sections like Name of institution and address history, space is less for few sections. Not sure if attaching a different sheet for such things is feasible

pls advise

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@UKHAN018

There is absolutely NO ISSUE

Both are different thing, one is equilancy of your degree, which you have got as master's to obtain 23 points

The other is your field of study, You have MBA degree (although not evaluate/included in WES report) and you fulfil the requirement of having Master degree in Business Admin. The degree requirement mentioned in NOC are on equilancy basis. These NOC's were last updated in 2011, equilancy thing came up in 2013.

Equivalency, is for Education points only. Not for your eligibility under certain occupation.

future_canadian said:
Did you submit all your degrees for assessment and somehow WES only assessed the Australian masters?

Ultimately it is not a big deal. You would get the same 23 points for either masters. It is not required that your degree match up with your work experience, unless you are in a specialized field that requires a particular degree to enter the field (like law or medicine). So you should be fine.

canada9

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC 19/9/14 PER 30/9/14
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED BY GODS GRACE
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
BY GODS GRACE SOON
LANDED..........
BY GODS GRACE SOON
shah2014 said:
@ Canada 9

I understand that no details have been provided for "Account Manager". So its little confusing, i am not judging your fit for 1114 but remember its "other financial officers not mentioned else where".

I would suggest you to go through 0122. As one of my friends who works as Corporate Relationship Manager, reached to this conclusion that he falls under 0122 (not an eligible occupation). But this thing has not been confirmed by CIC/VO so you can still try.
Hi Shah,
Thank u for ur valuable comments. If i add some more roles relating to Accounts Manager, will it sufficient to Prove the occupation. Most points added are based on Financial planner.....Kindly share ur views on this.

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jsb85 said:
Thanks a ton for your kind reply inspectorbharat

I'm sending the following documents in two envelopes:-

University Sealed envelope will have:-

1) Attested copy of my degree certificate from the college registrar.
2) Attested copy of the single transcript from the college registrar (containing information about all the 8 semesters courses which i have taken with grades). The transcript also contain the commulative CGPA which i got after finishing all 8 semesters with the converted percentage for example i got CGPA of 5.9/10 which is equivalent to 66 %.

Normal envelope will have:-
3) All the individual marksheets unattested.
All the Best....!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: If I don't mention UCI no. in new application..??

Not true, if he has a UCI he must enter it. CIC MIGHT have a record of the application, nobody knows!

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
divyangpatel said:
Please Reply Guys.....
Affidavit would be a nice way to convey that both the names are of same person.
In the mean time try to sort the father name issue with municipal office or the hospital where you got the certificate.
Hope this helps.

Experts comment and confirm if this sounds like a reasonable way to present.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
click.trick said:
Hi Guys !

I am packing my application today,
IELTS done
WES done
Police Certificates Done
Proof of funds done

My wife has applied for IELTS and will be appearing in the exam on 7th June. I attached the receipt with this envelop and informed that I will be forwarding the results once i get it. I dont know if they will accept this?
Secondly, i would like to know your advice about the cap for 2133, when do u think it will be reached? I am applying within the month this got announced... do u think i am still late?
Hope for the best :)
Regards
If you want to claim points for your wife's IELTS, you must submit the results with your application.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jagschops said:
Hi All,

I evaluated my both degrees B.Sc and MCA from WES. They Mention B.Sc (3 years ) Canadian Equivalency : Bachelors's Degree (3 years) and for MCA
Canadian Equivalency : Master Degree. How much point I will get. I am calculating my marks based on my Master degree as it is equivalent to Canadian Master Degree.

Kindly help.
Master's degree is 23.

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Does the Principal Applicant also need to sign the forms of Spouse/Dependent (Additional Family Info, Background Declaration) in addition to signing his/her forms?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subha mangal said:
Dear Members,

I have got a new passport now. I took IELTS exam with the old passport. My all travel information are in old passport which is due to be expired in few months. As per checklist of CIC, it clearly mentions to include only pages showing:
. the passport number
. date of issue and expiry
. the photo, name, date and place of birth,
. pages showing any amendments in name, date of birth, expiration etc.

I will using new passport for applying to CIC. My question is do i have to include pages from old passport showing travel history and visas of respective countries or only should i include the pages from the new passport. pls confirm
There is no need to provide copies of your travel history, just fill out the form. The only exception is if you are living in a country of which you are not a citizen, in which case you need to provide proof of admission as detailed on the document checklist.

However you should keep the old passport just in case the local VO wants to see it.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
merrycan said:
Several applications last year were rejected due to "did not sign payment form" I looked at the payment form but found nothing to sign. Can someone advise?
If you're paying by DD no need to sign anything. It's only for CC, and the space is there.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolcoral said:
hi

can anybody clarify the following:

In Generic Application Form, country of issue of passport

original passport issued in Mumbai, India
renewed passport is issued in Muscat, Oman

so, what should be the country of issue, when I am writing current passsport no?
The country of issue is the country whose passport it is. So if it is an Indian passport you should state India no matter where it was actually issued.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@canada9

Financial planner is for individuals not corporate

Can't say anything as "Duties" of account manager are not mentioned. Check hrdc website and see if u can get more info on account manager. Then u can PM me

canada9 said:
Hi Shah,
Thank u for ur valuable comments. If i add some more roles relating to Accounts Manager, will it sufficient to Prove the occupation. Most points added are based on Financial planner.....Kindly share ur views on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.