+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
future_canadian said:
Nobody knows. You are free to apply for both so long as you have two originals of your ECA and IELTS.
Have a look at the spreadsheet for fsw14
..if u see 2174 is hotter than 2173 .. So align ur duties more with 2173 on ur reference letter..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Achiever 99 said:
Firstly its always good to see a VIP member commenting in the forum... It shows there are mentors who are watching us silently. :-*

Could you please also wanna comment on the time by which we will start getting PER emails???
I'll answer for him: nobody knows. Prior years' results are a guide but offer only an educated guess. 8-10 weeks.

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
rudbee said:
Does the Principal Applicant also need to sign the forms of Spouse/Dependent (Additional Family Info, Background Declaration) in addition to signing his/her forms?
Can anybody clear the doubt !!!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: If I don't mention UCI no. in new application..??

CPR2012 said:
You should not have done that, hiding your travel information, this is a big mistake.
Did you or your consultant go through the checklist completely? If you are staying for more than 6 months in any country, then Police verification is necessary from that respective country.
They do this because they want their applicants who are immigrating their country to have a good background and at the same time good for their economy. That is the reason they have so much detailed checklist and time consuming for FSW.

How could you miss this simple logic, If a company can do background check of employment and credentials before giving the offer to a candidate, then how could you think that a country will not? that to for immigration process. For any immigration the following things will be checked specifically, especially
• Crime Record
• Travel Record
It's not that he missed it, it's that he and his consultant intentionally lied on the application. He should be rejected and barred from Canada, and the consultant should lose their qualification to provide such services.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RK29824 said:
Hello Guys,

I am Mechanical engineer and I want to apply for FSW-14, but as it was opened on 1st May. What is probability that my application will get succeed, if I apply in 1st week of July? I need to start from Zero for documentation side.

Also please tell me about Express entry program, what are the chances of success in that, as it is not first come basis? Plz suggest me should I start for application procedure for FSW-14 or should I apply from express entry?
You can read about the express entry program on CIC's web site. As it is a new program nobody knows much about it particularly any helpful information for improving applications which this board has developed for FSW based on years of experience.

Nobody knows whether you will be in the cap for your NOC. Get your documents together and apply ASAP.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
itz_nsn said:
Hello everyone,

I had a query about proof of funds. I am already working full time in Alberta and applying for FSW this year. I am on a temporary work permit for 2 years. Should i still be showing proof of funds ?
The CIC website mentions that the proof is not required if I have an arranged employment, but does arranged employment mean permanent employment ?
If you are applying under the pre arranged employment.......you don't need to show proof of fund.
I'm sure you know the FSW2014 is under 3 categories.......the 50 NOC profession,the pre arranged employment and the phd categories.
If you are not under the prearranged employment......you need to show POF.
Cheers!

ahmad77

May 22, 2014
I have registered in this forum just today and it seems useful.

I am a Jordanian and I live in Saudi Arabia. I sent my application on 26th of April for NOC 2173 and it was received by CIO on 1st of May. Today, I got my CC charged. I got the message below, and I beleive it is from CIC

عملية شراء بمبلغ CAD 1550.00 في CITIZENSHIP & IMM FS في 22/05/2014 الساعة 19:31:14 بتوقيت المملكة بطاقة رقم

Just for your info

One more thing, the link to add entry in FSW 2014 sheet is blocked from Saudi Arabia, I think due to the abbreviation mechanism you use.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
rudbee said:
Can anybody clear the doubt !!!
Sometimes I wonder how do you get such ideas. If the form is of spite then spouse should sign. In case of under 18 dependent .. Pricey applicant should sign.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LJROY said:
hello seniors,

m gonna apply by my own, :eek: which forms do i have to submit if I'm applying with my spouse?
please reply asap. :(
The forms are all the same. The only question is whether your spouse is accompanying you or not. You tick the appropriate box on the generic application form, and if your spouse isn't accompanying you, you have to explain why. Even if your spouse is not accompanying you you must still submit all forms and documents for him/her that are indicated on the document checklist.

I strongly suggest becoming familiar with the ways you can sponsor your spouse's application to join you later BEFORE deciding on whether he/she will accompany you or not.

Also note that if your spouse is not accompanying you, you CANNOT use funds that are solely in his/her name as proof of settlement funds and you CANNOT claim any adaptability points for your spouse's IELTS, previous work or study or relatives in Canada. Check that you will make the minimum score on your own.

dusode

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
------->
Nomination.....
------->
AOR Received.
------->
IELTS Request
------->
File Transfer...
------->
Med's Request
------->
Med's Done....
------->
Interview........
------->
Passport Req..
------->
VISA ISSUED...
------->
LANDED..........
------->
ahmad77 said:

I am a Jordanian and I live in Saudi Arabia. I sent my application on 26th of April for NOC 2173 and it was received by CIO on 1st of May. Today, I got my CC charged. I got the message below, and I beleive it is from CIC

عملية شراء بمبلغ CAD 1550.00 في CITIZENSHIP & IMM FS في 22/05/2014 الساعة 19:31:14 بتوقيت المملكة بطاقة رقم

Just for your info
Congrats!! Finally started

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
ahmad77 said:

Just for your info
That's a great new. So finally it started. Good Luck. +1 for letting us know. :)

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congratulations Ahmad.. you are the first one in this forum to provide such a good news to all of us.. ;D ;D :D :)

All the very best for your future..

So guys 2014 charging has been started.. all the very best to all of us.. :) :) :) :D :D 8) 8)

ahmad77 said:

Just for your info

Status
Not open for further replies.