+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@Canada 9

I understand that no details have been provided for "Account Manager". So its little confusing, i am not judging your fit for 1114 but remember its "other financial officers not mentioned else where".

I would suggest you to go through 0122. As one of my friends who works as Corporate Relationship Manager, reached to this conclusion that he falls under 0122 (not an eligible occupation). But this thing has not been confirmed by CIC/VO so you can still try.

canada9 said:
Hi friends, Im working in Bank as AM and Planning to apply under NOC 1114 other Financial officers, Can anyone pls confirm whether these roles are enough to match the NOC.

 Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services. Designing financial strategies. Assisting clients to make informed decisions. Reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial circumstances.

 Responsible for helping individuals and companies(corporate clients) examine their immediate and long-term financial situations to appropriate use their savings, income and make investments. Analyze financial situations to determine risk, reward and opportunity.
 Assisting clients to create personal budgets, control expenditures, set goals for saving and implement strategies for accumulating wealth.
 Build and maintain strong relationships with Institutional clients through coordination of effort with various internal departments and divisions of Indian Bank.

Contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments. Setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients' homes or business premises.

Ensure that a high level of customer service is maintained with clients by keeping them informed of any new developments, products, and all available services as they relate to their business needs.

Determine clients' current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance and other information needed to develop a financial plan.

Sell financial products. Open accounts for clients and disburse funds according to financial goals.

Provide clients with guidance on Bank policies, procedures and training that directly impact their business. Maintaining all quality and procedural standards within the branch. Implementing policies that build trust between the Bank and its customers. Responsible for developing and implementing accounting policies and procedures.

Review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine life changes that would affect relationship with customers. Make recommendations in areas such as cash management, insurance coverage and investment planning.

Act as a liaison with the various operational areas within Indian Bank to ensure tasks are completed in a proactive and timely manner. Formulate strategic and long term business plans.
Provide process improvement recommendations that will enhance the overall business relationship with Customers.

Ensure that the company procedures and guidelines are kept up to date with changes in financial regulations and legislation.

Regards
Sabitha

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vikram_IDBI said:
Hi..i am new to the group. I intend to apply for 2014 FSW with NOC 0111. Till now, everything has been going fine but with some delay. However, i have encountered with a problem with regard to my passport and PCC. I am a bank employee and my passport had been issued at Delhi in 2011. Now I am posted at Ahmedabad for the last one year. Yesterday I applied for PCC thru Passport Seva Kendra and they charged me Rs 500/-each for my wife's and my PCCs. When i met them today, they said that as my passport is issued at Delhi, first i have got to change my address in the passports and then after they can proceed with PCCs. Can anybody guide me on this issue? as it involve cost and time both.

Thanks....
You can send PCCs later. You don't need them now. Don't delay your application for this.

I don't know about Indian PCCs but if you follow the guidance on CIC's web site you will be fine.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
giirii said:
HI ALL ,

I HAVE JUST STARTED MY FSW APPLICATION FROM INDIA .( COMPLETED ALL DOCUMENT WORKS LIKE ECS ,IELTS, PROOF OF FUNDS ETC LAST YEAR ITSELF ) Grin

CURRENTLY APPLYING UNDER NOC CODE 4011 University professors and lecturers AS IT IS MY CURRENT JOB PROFILE. ABOVE THAT I HAVE FEW YEARS EXP IN INDUSTRY SIDE.

I WOULD LIKE TO SHIFT MY CAREER PATH TO INDUSTRY SIDE ( PRODUCTION, MANUFACTURING , QUALITY ASSURANCE ETC) PREFERABLY IN AUTOMOBILE AND AVIATION SECTOR ONCE I GOT ELIGIBLE TO LAND Tongue

IT WILL BE HELPFUL IF ANY ONE GIVE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SECTOR. Huh Huh

AND WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT IF I LAND ALONG WITH MY FAMILY (WIFE + 1 YEAR OLD KID) Cry

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I BRING MY FAMILY LATER AFTER SECURING A JOB AND PLACE TO LIVE Cool

OR BRING THEM ALONG WITH ME AS WE ARE FILING SINGLE APPLICATION

HAPPY BLOGGING

GIRISH
You shouldn't expect to get help on getting to know a particular industry in Canada from this board. Maybe if there's a poster in that industry who can help you they will message you privately, but the focus here is all about the immigration process and that is what most people on this board know about. I suggest searching the internet for trade associations, job openings, etc.

If your family will not accompany you to Canada, you need to state this in your application and explain why. It is possible to sponsor them later, but I suggest you research or contact a professional consultant/attorney and make sure you are completely familiar with how to do that before you make a decision for them not to accompany you. Having them accompany you seems a lot easier. However, as long as your whole family lands within the time limit established by their visa, they are not required to land at the same time as you, so you could for example all get visas at the same time, then you land in Canada first and they accompany you a few months later after you have settled in. The principal applicant does need to land first or simultaneously with the family though. And be very sure you do not let the visa expire without landing.

Good luck.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ Fraz110
@ Candoit

Yes, copy of IELTS can be be submitted but it has more conditions(read below), I think Kollins has best solution, if AEO accepts i.e. give complete package to AEO to insert IELTS but in this case do discuss with them how they will send it and if you can pay them to send it through courier.

Another trick you can do, discuss with University or any other university in your area to which IELTS score can be sent. You can request AEO to send it to that university and then take it from them. I am not sure, if it will mention "ONLY FOR SPECIFIC UNI OR NOT" and if so, will it matter.

Note: You are permitted to submit a copy of your language test results with a new application only if your original test results were submitted with a previous Federal Skilled Worker Program application that we did not return to you. If you provide a copy of your language test results, you must include a photocopy of the refusal letter you received from us and an explanation that CIC currently has your original language test results.
Fraz110 said:
Thanks buddy,
you make me feel good, let me see this.

Cheers

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: If I don't mention UCI no. in new application..??

patelsd84 said:
Hi,

If I do not mention UCI no. which was allocated to me when I applied in 2011 (as my application got returned due to cap reached full),

Will CIC / CIO cross verify my detail when I reapply again in 2014..?? OR

Do they consider it completely as a fresh application and proceed further..??

Please guide me as unfortunately as per my consultant's suggestions, I didn't disclose my travel to abroad as a student & showed some
fake experience to gain the enough points.. Pls help on this..

Also, please do let me know once the file has been transferred to local visa office, do they verify your passport detail..???
(as my old passport is cancelled which had UK visa stamp)
Your UCI remains the same for life. If you have a UCI you should have put it on the form. CIC will find your UCI by cross-referencing your name and date of birth. Unless those are fake too?

Why not disclose your travel abroad, when you were required to do so? Your consultant has committed malpractice and fraud and they should be OFF of CIC's approved list. You should report them.

Also, fake experience is a misrepresentation and is a serious crime. You must answer all questions on the form thoroughly and honestly. Failure to do so is grounds for rejection and exclusion from Canada for 2 years or more. Any future application will be VERY tough to get approved. You will ALWAYS be on CIC's list for very careful additional screening.

If you don't qualify honestly under the FSW program you should try to find another way to immigrate rather than by committing a crime. It is a privilege and an honor to live in Canada and to be admitted as a permanent resident by CIC and those of us who have worked hard to achieve this goal shouldn't have to share a beautiful country with people who have zero integrity. I hope the applications of all liars, cheats and fraudsters are rejected, including yours.

jsb85

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I'm very new to the forum, i haven't submitted my application as yet because i'm yet to apply for ECA report and yet to appear for IELTS exam on 21st june, i want to know what are my chances to be in the list, if i submit my application in 1st week of july 2014?

My NOC will be 2171.

Warm Regards.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
We have made a mistake....wrote "india" in immigration office requested for processing d file instead of "new delhi".....dat really worries a lot. Are they goin to accept the file??kindly suggest

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mushfiq_1987 said:
Dear Brothers,

I am still waiting for the ECA. Everything else is almost ready. Only I have to make the DD and collect bank's statement as the ECA arrives.

One small thing, my mother's name's spelling is different in my 10/12 certificates and in my Passport. I should fill the forms as it is shown in my passport, right? Do I have to give any affidavit for this difference?

NID (Bangladesh) should be notarized. what other documents should I notarize?
IELTS and ECA and POF docs - Original.

Any other original docs do I need to submit?

I will arrange the forms in order according to the checklist. But what about the supporting docs?
I think explaining the difference in names in an annexure should be sufficient. No need to give an affidavit. Self-attestation usually isn't worth much in CIC's opinion. I doubt it's a big deal unless there is some dark secret behind the name difference.

You only need to notarize documents that are translated. Refer to the guide for the requirements for translated documents.

All forms should be originals and bear the appropriate signatures and the ECA and IELTS should be original. If you happen to already have PCCs those need to be originals too.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zahid_Uttara said:
Dear All

How can I know that for a particular occupation the cap is fulfilled or how many quota is left.

Thanks
Zahid
Nobody knows. CIC will update their web site eventually but they are usually several weeks behind and the first update has not yet occurred. Submit your application ASAP especially if in a hot NOC.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ukhan018 said:
I want to apply under Purchasing Manager category and applied for credential evaluation with WES for following degrees:

BBA- Pakistan
MBA- Pakistan
Masters in International Trade Law and Commerce - Australia

Question: I think my MBA degree is more relevant to the NOC and I mentioned all my degrees in the credential evaluation. Problem is WES has completed the evaluation and has only equated my Australian degree to Canadian Masters. The assessment of the other degrees is missing in the report. The other two degree are not mentioned anywhere in the report.

Will this credential evaluation work for Purchasing Manager, as I felt that MBA was more relevant to the NOC I am applying under??
Did you submit all your degrees for assessment and somehow WES only assessed the Australian masters?

Ultimately it is not a big deal. You would get the same 23 points for either masters. It is not required that your degree match up with your work experience, unless you are in a specialized field that requires a particular degree to enter the field (like law or medicine). So you should be fine.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ANANJAY said:
We have made a mistake....wrote "india" in immigration office requested for processing d file instead of "new delhi".....dat really worries a lot. Are they goin to accept the file??kindly suggest
That s acceptable.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15

jsb85

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inspectorbharat said:
Consolidated mark sheet with your degree attested by registrar with copies in a sealed envelope.
Check WES website for more clarity
Thanks a ton for your kind reply inspectorbharat

I'm sending the following documents in two envelopes:-

University Sealed envelope will have:-

1) Attested copy of my degree certificate from the college registrar.
2) Attested copy of the single transcript from the college registrar (containing information about all the 8 semesters courses which i have taken with grades). The transcript also contain the commulative CGPA which i got after finishing all 8 semesters with the converted percentage for example i got CGPA of 5.9/10 which is equivalent to 66 %.

Normal envelope will have:-
3) All the individual marksheets unattested.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.