+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JZPASSI said:
Ashif Sir,

Please confirm

1 GeneriC form

Q7 is getting desabled , if I fill Q6 other than QC...Still I need to tick Q7..

Regarding NAtional ID Prrof ( given Adhar card , which doesn't have issue or expiry date )...What should i write in those columns.........

Schdue A - Backround Declration

Date of Death ...I m putting Blank

Q8 and Q9.....Should i write current date for my recent activities or leave it blabk

Schdule 3

Q3a my Answer is NO

Still i should tick 3b
If you mean to convey "to present" on the generic application form, here is the procedure suggested by my attorney. Enter the date AFTER you will validate the form. This is because there is a glitch on the form that will not allow it to validate on the same date as any of the dates entered in the fields on the form. Then include an annexure stating that by entering the date after you validated the form you intended to convey "to present" and that in fact that ID does not have an expiration date. I believe it is actually possible to validate the form without filling in an expiration date for your national ID, but YMMV.

If you mean to convey "to present" on any other form in a space that will not allow it to be typed in, leave it blank and hand write "present" after printing.

No need to tick an answer to question 7 on the generic form. This is only for people who have applied for a CSQ. The form will not let you tick an answer unless you choose that you intent to live in QC.

Yes, tick NO on 3b of Sched 3.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delhi2173 said:
for sending multiple application how are you going to have multiple copy of original IELTS score.
Does British counsel provide you second copy of the IELTS score card.
you need to approach them for one. There are other posters on the board who have done so, hopefully one of them can help you.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garuna said:
In one of the rejection mention below

"Rahul789 2132 6/15/2013 6/21/2013 10/15/2013 116 Did not have mother and father name in birth proof ( school leaving certificate in his case) TBA"

so is is mandatory to have both father and mother name in birth certificate.

Please reply senior member. urgent
No, but you should explain why one of the names is missing. Some people here may have had a single mum and the father's name not on the BC. Whatever the reason is, just explain it.

I can't know about the above rejected application, but I am guessing that since the school leaving certificate is already a less optimal replacement for the BC, and it still didn't have the parents' names, it just fell too far short of the requirements. The explanation states that the certificate did not have mother AND father name on it... if that means there were no parent names at all, it's not hard to understand why it wouldn't be acceptable. But if it means that both were required, I suppose that if the applicant had provided a good explanation of why, along with any supporting documents, it might have been acceptable. We can't know the details of the case unfortunately.

nirjhardeb

May 14, 2014
in the HRSDC site .... the FSWP NOC 2263 page it is written in the bottom of the page

"Classified elsewhere

By-law enforcement and other regulatory officers, n.e.c. (4423)
Construction inspectors (2264)
Engineering inspectors and regulatory officers (2262)
Occupational hygienists and ergonomists (in 4161 Natural and applied science policy researchers, consultants and program officers )"

Dose it mean all these 4 NOC are also included for FSWP 2014??

snow_ski

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a question to know about your prediction-
A) NOC 0112 (Human resource Manager)
B) NOC 0113 (Purchasing Manager)
C) NOC 4011 (University lecturer)
which one is likely to take ""more time"" to reach the cap?

anawaraj

Star Member
May 21, 2014
kathmandu
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
sent while applying
Nomination.....
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not recieved, straight PER
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
21st nov 2014.
Med's Request
24th nov 2014
Med's Done....
14th dec 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28th feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th March 2015
snow_ski said:
I would say the human resource manager would take more time to reach cap...

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@nirjhardeb

NO, it simply means that other 4 NOC's also have similar duties, so you need to read the other 4 before concluding the most approprioate NOC.

or in other words;

there is slight overlap between all 5 NOC i.e. 2263, 4423, 2264, 2262, 4161. Therefore, read all 5 before concluding the most approprioate NOC.

Net net,
1. Only 2263 is eligible occupation
2. When VO review ur duties, he will also review the other 4 as well to see if you actually falls under 2263 or the other 4. If he thinks that you actually falls under (lets say) 4423, you application will be rejected even if u consider yourself eleigible for 2263.

nirjhardeb said:
in the HRSDC site .... the FSWP NOC 2263 page it is written in the bottom of the page

"Classified elsewhere

By-law enforcement and other regulatory officers, n.e.c. (4423)
Construction inspectors (2264)
Engineering inspectors and regulatory officers (2262)
Occupational hygienists and ergonomists (in 4161 Natural and applied science policy researchers, consultants and program officers )"

Dose it mean all these 4 NOC are also included for FSWP 2014??

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehul1313 said:
Hello all,

My application reached CIO on 8th May. I have shown only bank balance certificate as settlement proof. I want to give major part of it to my brother for business investment. My question is,

What are the chances of VO asking for 6 months bank statement while processing? or should I necessarily keep the amount in my account for showing it to VO later??

Seniors, please help.
::) ::) ::)
The local VO can ask for any documentation it wishes for any length of time regarding your settlement funds. I suggest maintaining the necessary balance throughout the process.

Additionally, it's not enough to show the necessary funds at the time of application, you must actually have those funds to carry with you to Canada. I'm guessing that putting those funds into a "business investment" will render them illiquid and thus they will no longer meet the requirement. I suggest your brother find alternate sources of funding.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
snow_ski said:
Most likely,the three may never get filled up.
Reason been that they were not in the immediate past FSW2013 stream which means applicants falling into this category are caught unaware.
My personal conservative opinion is that )113 and 4011 are likely to take much time to fill up.
I think 4011 will probably not fill up as candidates falling into this category may not be seriously considering relocating to Canada.
Quote and Unquote....the above permutations are MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION.
Cheers!

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Not yet.. buddu.. :) :)

All the best to all of our forum members.. hope to see rain of CC charged and PERs soon. ;) :)

nepsam said:
Any cc or dd charged?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SS1982 said:
Hi Experts / Seniors,

Pls advise, if below documents need to be submitted in originals or a photocopy will suffice.

1) Reference letter received from the company / co-workers / supervisors

2) Bank Certificates mentioning Proof of funds

3) Affidavit related to Spelling of my Father's name on my birth certificate
1&2 copies, 3 original. Bear in mind CIC/VO may ask for originals later.

Status
Not open for further replies.