+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jameee said:
Hello Seniors,

My current Title in Company is "Senior Associate QA".

Do I need to mention matching titles as in hrsdc for NOC - 2171, in my reference letter.
With my previous company my Title was "Senior Consultant".

I am confused here, I am going with 2171 category as my responsibilities align with this. But by title in employment letter do not match exactly as it is stated in HR.
Please suggest how my reference letter should look.

Thanks.
Job title doesn't matter. Matching duties with the NOC descriptions is what matters.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jianada55 said:
Hi guys. Is there any change in the forms and checklist yet?
Waiting
change compared to when? None of the forms or checklist has changed since March. But before you send in your application be sure to check one last time that there aren't any updated forms.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anawaraj said:
Hello seniors
My title is sr. Software engineer but my roles match with 2172...is it good to apply with 2172 or should I need to apply with 2173 noc...also I have 5+ yes of exp as software engg and 1 + years as lecturer lecturing to bachelors students...will I get 15 points from experience? I have my masters done but fearing that it would add more time to Acredaite I have just made use of bachelors...I will get 22 points from ielts..do u see me good to apply as 2172noc
Use whichever NOC your duties match best. Job title is not important, duties matching the NOC is what counts.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fresher_2013 said:
Any CC charges so far?

I was told that this time CIO is fast and is planning to clear all apps before the launch of express entry.
Told by whom? Someone with actual knowledge or authority?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intensecool said:
Hello Team.

I am going to apply in Marketing 1123 stream.

Couple of questions -

1. Is it late now to apply in this category since i am starting from scratch

2. I recently completed my M.B.A degree from Canadian York University, do i need to send that to WES for evaluation, if yes i can not find CANADA IN country section ? What should i do in this scenario ?

3. Starting from 10th, should i xerox, notatize, scan and submit the documents.

Should i submit semester marksheets or just the degree scan is enough for B.Tech degree.

Please confirm.
1. Nobody knows, but it's probably not too late. Just gather your documents and submit ASAP.

2. Canadian degrees need not be evaluated so you will save some time there.

3. Copies are fine, no need to notarize unless they are translations in which case check the guide and follow the instructions for translated documents exactly!

4. You should submit your transcript.

cancalling

Aug 21, 2013
Toronto,Canada
Dear Admins,

Can anyone please add additional plugin to the 2014 google spreadsheet to enable more features in the Tools>>Notification rules.. so that cell level alert can be set. Same like 2013 spreadsheet.

electrical_manager

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2014
Nomination.....
PER Received: 29-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
20-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-2-2015
hey guys,

Planning to send my application next week. applying for NOC 2133. Waiting for my daughters passport to arrive.

a) Is it a hot occupation?
b) Till what time is it safe to apply?
c) Should I apply asap and attach the passport under process acknowledgement letter and a covering letter or wait for 10-12 more days and apply along with the passport?

All members plz reply!!!!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MKV4CANADA said:
Dear Ashif,

Please help in the query of birth certificate. I went through the forum and I have some idea, request for futher clarification.

Myself and wife does't have marriage certificate.

1) I have 10th certificate and in that, they have mentioned my name, dob and parents name. so I think, if I get a photo copy of that and get it notrized that is enough for me - Or do I need an affidivat on top of that ? Pls advise

2) For my wife, the required 3 details are not there in the school certificates. So I believe an affidivat needs to be taken. So what needs to be mention in that ? Do you know if she approach a notry they will have the format ? Pls advise on the affidivat at the earlist.

Thank you.
I would try to get everything you can from the relevant authorities. New copies of birth certificates, marriage certificate, etc. If you don't have a marriage certificate, is there any document that was issued when you were married? How do the relevant authorities in your country know that you and your wife are married?

Any document you can't obtain, do the best you can and obtain a sworn statement/statutory declaration or the equivalent in your country and explain why the actual documents aren't available.

prashant.

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/05/2014
Nomination.....
Got PER on 24th September
AOR Received.
hope so .. jsk
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4/3/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting ... jsk
Guys ,

any update of NOC 2132 Mechanical engg. ????????

canada9

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC 19/9/14 PER 30/9/14
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED BY GODS GRACE
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
BY GODS GRACE SOON
LANDED..........
BY GODS GRACE SOON
Hi friends, Im working in Bank as AM and Planning to apply under NOC 1114 other Financial officers, Can anyone pls confirm whether these roles are enough to match the NOC.

 Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services. Designing financial strategies. Assisting clients to make informed decisions. Reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial circumstances.

 Responsible for helping individuals and companies(corporate clients) examine their immediate and long-term financial situations to appropriate use their savings, income and make investments. Analyze financial situations to determine risk, reward and opportunity.
 Assisting clients to create personal budgets, control expenditures, set goals for saving and implement strategies for accumulating wealth.
 Build and maintain strong relationships with Institutional clients through coordination of effort with various internal departments and divisions of Indian Bank.

Contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments. Setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients' homes or business premises.

Ensure that a high level of customer service is maintained with clients by keeping them informed of any new developments, products, and all available services as they relate to their business needs.

Determine clients’ current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance and other information needed to develop a financial plan.

Sell financial products. Open accounts for clients and disburse funds according to financial goals.

Provide clients with guidance on Bank policies, procedures and training that directly impact their business. Maintaining all quality and procedural standards within the branch. Implementing policies that build trust between the Bank and its customers. Responsible for developing and implementing accounting policies and procedures.

Review clients’ accounts and plans regularly to determine life changes that would affect relationship with customers. Make recommendations in areas such as cash management, insurance coverage and investment planning.

Act as a liaison with the various operational areas within Indian Bank to ensure tasks are completed in a proactive and timely manner. Formulate strategic and long term business plans.
Provide process improvement recommendations that will enhance the overall business relationship with Customers.

Ensure that the company procedures and guidelines are kept up to date with changes in financial regulations and legislation.

Regards
Sabitha

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JZPASSI said:
Guys, cross verifying the forms before sending

1.in 5569 BAckround Declratio : Qs 8 & Q9...For latest activity (current )....can I leave " TO DATE" Blank....As it is my current

2. Q5 "Date of Death" I m leaving Blank"
1. Leave blank and hand write "present" as appropriate.

2. If there is no date of death just leave blank.

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
reet10 said:
Hi Seniors,

Other than what university is sending to the WES, what all documents are required to be sent from applicant to WES. Only one set of marksheet/degree photocopies(or more than this). Do I need to get these attested or notarized or sign by myself. shall we send character certificate/migration certificate along as well??
Also, I have added surname to my name few months back, but my degree doesn't have surname details. So in this case what else is to be sent to WES by me and my university.

Regards
Diploma, all official transcripts, I- 20 if applicable. If the documents are in English, no need to get them notarized.
Add an affidavit showing both names identify the same person. If the surname was added via marriage, get marriage certificate

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
electrical_manager said:
hey guys,

Planning to send my application next week. applying for NOC 2133. Waiting for my daughters passport to arrive.

a) Is it a hot occupation?
b) Till what time is it safe to apply?
c) Should I apply asap and attach the passport under process acknowledgement letter and a covering letter or wait for 10-12 more days and apply along with the passport?

All members plz reply!!!!
Don't know how hot that NOC is but you should be safe until next week, even for the hottest NOCs. I suggest sending complete application for smooth processing, pending that the passport arrives on time

Status
Not open for further replies.