+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kasa111 said:
so guys I just change my timeline and now you can see my RPRF info. my case is under review. I still waiting for next step. please share if you have any information. thanks to all.
Now it's no doubt that you will have PR in hand shortly.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anybody here who got their package received on Oct 4, 2014 and was signed by D.MORRISON?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada2319 said:
Hi to all,

I have a question my husband main applicant for NOC 4011 got a 5.5 score on his writing on the IELTS exam.
Speaking 7.0
Writing 5.5
Reading 6.0
Listening 6.5

I feel really sad because I know that automatically makes him not eligible to apply. The next exam here in my country is on the 6th of December they give us the result 17 days after exam. We would have the new IELTS report which he will hopefully pass this time on December 23 if there are no delays. Do you guys think we still have a chance or will our application get returned and fall on the Express Entry program Sad
You have a chance for FSW. It is open until April 30, 2015 and 4011 is not a very hot NOC, you should have plenty of time to apply. Re-take the exam and apply ASAP, you'll be fine. Good luck!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amitbits said:
Dear Sir/Madam:

Re: Application # XXXXXXXX

Please be advised that your file was transferred to the visa office in New Delhi. As your file is no longer in our office, we are unable to comment on it. Please direct your enquiries and additional information to that office.

Thank you.

CB
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

I just received this mail from CIC from the enquiry which i made before my CC was charged, is this as AOR mail or it will be directly from NDVO...
It's not AOR but it means AOR is coming soon as your file has already been transferred.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
I think it's DAN.
Yes, Dan received my file last Sept 9. I sent an additional document to be added to my file (Updated WES report. Although first package contained an original WES report) and was received by D.MORRISON on Oct 4. I was wondering if anybody here got the same recipient because I cant find his name on the SS.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saps said:
Hello friends....

Wishing all a Happy Dussehra and Bakrid Mubarak... hope you are enjoying the festivities and the 'always welcoming' Long weekends ;D

Sharing good news from my friend...

NOC 2133
App Sent 5/Jun
DD Charge 22/Sep
PER received 1/Oct
UserId: dragon_red

SS updated.... Cheers!!! ;D ;D ;D
congrats

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
venkat9999 said:
Hi,

I am May 20 applicant NOC 2173. Got PER on 9/11 but yet to know status on AOR. I chose VO as New Delhi eventhough i live in US. Will my VO be automatically changed to CPC-O or will it be New Delhi. I am seeing few people who got PER after me got their medical request so getting worried where my application is stuck :(

NOC 2173
VO : New Delhi
App Received : May 20
CC Charged : Aug 27
PER : Sep 11
Don't worry, MRs aren't necessarily chronological as PERs are. Yours will come. I know it's hard to be patient, I'm waiting impatiently too!

rb107f

May 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Anyone received PER with Cc charge - September 26, 2014?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idefix said:
Hey people, this is my very first post.

First off, I'd like to thank everyone for this forum. The quality and amount of information is amazing.

I would like to give a special thanks to the seniors that developed the SS. It is truly an amazing tool and very reassuring – it makes me proud to apply for the same visa as you guys!

I am applying to the NOC 0013, I have everything ready, and I hired a lawyer to help me with the process. I would very much like your help with a few confirmations:

- When I first discovered this program, I thought that I needed as much points as I could gather. So I took both IELTS and TEF (French Test); My forms are already signed, with my lawyer, English is my first language but the forms mention French. Since I have enough points, and the TEF will only arrive at the end of the month, can I just send my application without the TEF? May I be punished for this or will this be ignored?

- I know I don't need to show assets, but I have already translated all the documents that show my assets. Will it hurt to send them? Is it better to send my documentation with or without the assets?

Once everything is ready I'll send my info to the SS.

Thanks a lot!
0013 is not going to be capped so you have time to include your TRF if you wish. If you are borderline on points you can do it to have a cushion. If you want to print a new page that is fine, but don't claim any fluency in French unless you're going to include the TRF.

It is perfectly fine to demonstrate your assets. I did so, because the Schedule 3 asks for asset amounts and says "provide evidence." So I did, but most people don't and their applications are just fine. Having more assets can only help your application.

Good luck.

champsdh

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hello Seniors
Please advise on this one.
My file is transferred to VO but I found out that on the Additional Family Information I mistakenly put my Mother's year of death as her DOB. The correct information is on Schedule A however.

Do you think I should send an updated Additional Family Information Form to VO?

Please advise

thanks

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
future_canadian said:
0013 is not going to be capped so you have time to include your TRF if you wish. If you are borderline on points you can do it to have a cushion. If you want to print a new page that is fine, but don't claim any fluency in French unless you're going to include the TRF.

It is perfectly fine to demonstrate your assets. I did so, because the Schedule 3 asks for asset amounts and says "provide evidence." So I did, but most people don't and their applications are just fine. Having more assets can only help your application.

Good luck.
Thanks a lot for such a complete answer future_canadian. I'd like to be a Future Canadian as well :D

I have many points actually - 78 without TEF and 82 with TEF - so I don't think I need a cushion. But I would like my application to be just as perfect as possible so everything runs smoothly.

I’ll think about what I'll do and I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.