+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
sumitkumaragg said:
By Law you should click yes but than you have to wait for 2 weeks
you shall in my sight write a cover letter in place of her result,

Mention the issue and write as you dont want to give false statement, so you are including this letter to explain the cause,
and mention like i agree for not counting her IELTS test for points calculation.
or else write if you need i future, please feel free to ask for it.
nskatcv said:
Lol, that is tricky. I guess as long as you are not sending them the test result, selecting NO should be alright. But then people have been known to tick YES on finishing certain degrees and not submitting ECA for the same, meaning thereby that a YES is fine too in your case.

Do whatever, but just write a note in your cover letter mentioning the same.

Nevertheless, an application is incomplete only if a mandatory document is missing. This will most likely hit on your points only, which you are OK with anyhow. So, CIC can NOT render this an incomplete application in my opinion.

Regards
got it, makes sense... thanks a lot for your guidance!! :)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Yup, I think so.

See the page 32 of http://www. cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf

Sverma495 said:
Bro does cic mentioned specifically about ielts points? I guess he might have calculated more education points.

Amritraj can you share about your edu points

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
Ali_110 said:
By the grade of God Almighty I
Got PER
couple of hours ago.

I'm 8th May applicant. Btw I'm one of the applicant who had ECA done for Bachelors degree only but not masters. I had attached letter of explanation explaining that I was not claiming points for Masters. Good Luck every one... Really happy. SS updated.
Congrats, all the best for the future

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Ali, when did you get charged?

Ali_110 said:
By the grade of God Almighty I
Got PER
couple of hours ago.

I'm 8th May applicant. Btw I'm one of the applicant who had ECA done for Bachelors degree only but not masters. I had attached letter of explanation explaining that I was not claiming points for Masters. Good Luck every one... Really happy. SS updated.

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
Amitraj1978 said:
please advice how much point i will get in itelts test

L R W S
6.5 6.5 7 7

they reject my case that i have 66 points only.i have calculated that i should get 21 points in test.but they give 20 points in ielts test.

just now i received rejection mail..all hops are gone for forever... :( :(
Bro, sorry to hear this....u can get 21 points in ielts according to ur score....are u sure that the points are deducted from the ielts..?.....if u are sure then u must follow up with them cos this would be their mistake....

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
aha2174 said:
PER EMAIL STARTED FOR 8TH MAY APPLICANTS... BECAUSE I AM ONE OF THOSE TOO... GOT PER EMAIL 2 HOURS AGO BUT CHECKED MY EMAIL JUST NOW.. SO ITS FOR 2171..APP RECEIVED ON 8TH MAY..DD ENCASHED ON 11 JULY PER RECEIVED ON 12TH AUGUST..CONGRATS FROM ALL OF YOU WILL START NOW ONWARDS ;D ;D... BEST OF LUCK FOR ALL WHO ARE WAITING

Congrats

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gemini.n22 said:
Hi Guys,

I am new to this group and came to know about this group when I was googling about my application status.

Hope I will also get help or clarifications here.

I applied for FSW CANADA PR 2014 this year and my application reached by May 16 2014.

Could you please let me know anyone got response from CIC whose application reached in the same period.
I checked my DD status as well. It is not encashed yet.

Thanks.
May 12-13 apps are undergoing completeness checks right now. 16th Will be soon, maybe next week.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Congrat bro. Happy to learn it but feeling really bad about Amritraj.

Advance +1 for updating SS.

aha2174 said:
PER EMAIL STARTED FOR 8TH MAY APPLICANTS... BECAUSE I AM ONE OF THOSE TOO... GOT PER EMAIL 2 HOURS AGO BUT CHECKED MY EMAIL JUST NOW.. SO ITS FOR 2171..APP RECEIVED ON 8TH MAY..DD ENCASHED ON 11 JULY PER RECEIVED ON 12TH AUGUST..CONGRATS FROM ALL OF YOU WILL START NOW ONWARDS ;D ;D... BEST OF LUCK FOR ALL WHO ARE WAITING

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UCI: *****

Application: ******

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada’s official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed
Maximum

Education

Official language proficiency

Arranged employment

Experience

Adaptability

TOTAL

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 12 points for your age in accordance with R81 of IRPA.

You were assigned 21 points for your education Credential at the Bachelor of Science level based on the Canadian educational credential or equivalency assessment submitted in support of your application in accordance with R75(8) and R78(1).

You submitted a foreign education credential and the equivalency assessment issued by World Education Services (WES) who evaluated your education credentials as Bachelor’s degree (four years).

You were assigned 20 points for your English language proficiency and 0 for your French language proficiency. You have been assigned a total of 20 points for you language this is based upon the language assessment test(s) you provided with your application. Points have been assigned in accordance with R79(1) of IRPA.

No points were assigned for arranged employment in accordance with R82(2) of IRPA.

You were assigned 13 points for your 5 years of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work with XXXXX, within the 10 years prior to the date your application was made in accordance with R 80 of IRPA.
No points were assigned for your work experience from XXXX and XXXX because you have not provided sufficient evidence, such as employer letters indicating the main responsibilities and duties, that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties. Self declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable evidence of work experience.
You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.
Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

NOTE: Your application and supporting documentation are part of your permanent record and must remain on file. Original documents, submitted in support of your application, are also part of the permanent record and will not be returned. Once your application has been placed in process, no refund of the processing fees will be issued.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

SF

Program Support Officer

Immigration Section

Case Processing Centre

Sydney, Nova Scotia

seee this is the letter they hv send it to me..express entry system next year again headache.we dont know which noc code they prefer next year.this was the only possible chance for me...now all is lost..................... :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rht said:
I have noticed something in the Quebec skilled worker FAQ which is as follows:

Question: Do I need to send colour copies or black and white copies of the documents?
Answer: We require only the B/W copies of the documents.

Does this mean if I send color copies of all documents which are not original they will reject my application? That sounds unfair since I have already made color copies. ::)

Thanks in advance :)
You're fine, you just wasted some money on ink. ;D

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
aha2174 said:
Congrats, all the best for the future

randev

May 5, 2014
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Yes agreed. And point to be noted that 1/3rd and 1/4th at this point of time (this is also a time snapshot per say) for these hot NOCs. This could very well change in the future so needs monitoring!!

Since PERs have been issued mostly till May 7th (and only VERY limited May 8th) I'd say that's when the update corresponds to w.r.t. application received date until May 7th (and only partially May 8th).

@ Oscar,
Can't disagree with what you said. I just read a comment from a member who did the math for the "hottest" NOC of them all (1112). According to him/her, the number of entries on the spreadsheet for 1112 could be a minuscule 18% of all applications. In retrospect, I'm shaking my head at the estimates on the spreadsheet that projected caps for NOCs 1112 and 2174 are going to be open until 4/30/2015!

Ali_110

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
LANDED..........
24-04-2015
AbdelAllah said:
Congratulations Ali, when did you get charged?
Thanks, my CC got charged on 9th July. They started charging 8th May applicants from 4th July, I was lucky that I didn't have to wait too long back then as well. Not sure if it has something to do with my application i.e. NOC or something. So I think one can estimate PER date based on CC charged date.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Amitraj1978 said:
I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Official language proficiency

You were assigned 20 points for your English language proficiency and 0 for your French language proficiency. You have been assigned a total of 20 points for you language this is based upon the language assessment test(s) you provided with your application. Points have been assigned in accordance with R79(1) of IRPA.

seee this is the letter they hv send it to me..express entry system next year again headache.we dont know which noc code they prefer next year.this was the only possible chance for me...now all is lost..................... :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Couldn't find this R79(1) of IRPA, but according to the guide and the scores you shared, you do get 21 points.

L R W S
6.5 6.5 7 7

Sorry for asking this, but are the scores you posted earlier in right order ? You must have calculated many times, but just to be sure, could you re-check the order.

This clearly is a mistake by CIC, and they must re-assess your case with the backdate. Contact them.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.