+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
sdy said:
No, 10th certificate is not included. Instead copy of national ID is included which contains my spouse name, father's name and date of birth. Will that be considered since birth certifcate of my spouse is english translation without copy of original?

Please help in answering the query.
National ID will likely not be considered as birth certificate evidence.You were supposed to provide a certified copy of the original birth certificate in your native language as shown in the instruction.
As it is now,the rest depends on the case officer reviewing your file to use his or her veto power to determine your case.
Cheers

dharam1912

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
10-10-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015 (Toronto)
PK563 said:
Urgent help
I talked to hdfc head office and my DD is 3 month valid and it will expire on 05 august. They said DD takes 10-20 working day to clear.. I am in trouble please suggest any solution. I dont want my file returned...please reply soon..
Does you DD has validity printed on it?
I also got DD issued by HDFC bank and it didnt have any validity, so as per CIC general instruction, if DD doesn't contain the validity, it will be counted 6th months.

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
kollins said:
National ID will likely not be considered as birth certificate evidence.You were supposed to provide a certified copy of the original birth certificate in your native language as shown in the instruction.
As it is now,the rest depends on the case officer reviewing your file to use his or her veto power to determine your case.
Cheers
Ok thanks for the reply. Actually I was reading the below link

"
Is a birth certificate mandatory for immigration?

While a birth certificate is a preferred method of identification, there are other optional methods depending on your home country if it is not possible to get a birth certificate.

Documentation proving birth must be consistent with what is issued in your country. For example, a secondary leaving certificate, or a national identification card, sometimes in conjunction with a sworn affidavit of your place and time of birth, can be acceptable.

All valid documentation must contain your name, your date of birth, and at least one of your parent’s names.

"

I have submitted the application with only notarised english translation of birth certificate of my spouse (missed copy of original birth certificate of my spouse), copy of national identification card of my spouse (containing her name, date of birth and father's name).

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
PK563 said:
Urgent help
I talked to hdfc head office and my DD is 3 month valid and it will expire on 05 august. They said DD takes 10-20 working day to clear.. I am in trouble please suggest any solution. I dont want my file returned...please reply soon..

U can follow the below brother:

fsw_toronto said:
Dear Oscar, Ashif & Other Seniors

My worry is about my DD on which it was written Valid for 3 months. My application reached CIC on May 27th and the DD is valid until August 15th.

Would it be charged by then?? Otherwise it will expire even before CIC would look at my application. .. Please advise what to do in this case?

Many thanks!!

I was searching for a post on another thread whom was on similar situation...Could not find that .... :)

In that case u can follow the below procedure (he also did almost same). U can send new DD with 6 months validity..... For the earlier candidate i was talking, he sent new DD but his old DD was encashed on last stage of validity (three months) and newer DD was returned to his address (he also inculded his self addressed mailing label to the new mail to CIC)...

That is why its alws preferable to use DD.... :)

Anyway the thing is that, right now u can email to below ID with ur name+PP+ DOB and App rcvd date

CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Consider the above without space

Write "URGENT" on ur email and ask them for the way forward for this issue...Attach a new fee payment form on the email...

In between of this, u can send new CC info included Fee Payment form....with a cover letter including ur name+PP+ DOB and App rcvd date ...

I pray they will accept it.. :)

rest is up to CIC officers..

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
They seem to be fine... However, i would request you to get them cross checked by another 2171 person. Am a 2174 guy.
and to me your duties look fine..

franixsouq said:
let me share other 2 sentences of my duties also ,

My letter
Operate master consoles in order to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.

NOC
Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and to co-ordinate access and use of computer networks.

My letter
Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.

NOC
Perform routine network start up and close down and maintain control records

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
suvreen said:
Urgent enquiry ........Has any one ever sent an additional fee payment form after send the complete application package.
Fee payment may include the detAIL OF NEW DD OR CC.
SOME ONE PLEASE HELP WITH SOME RELEVANT INFORMATION AS I AM REALLY CONFUSED RATHER I SHOULD SEND A NEW APPLICATION ALL TOGETHER OR JUST SEND THEM THE ADDITIONAL FEE PAYMENT FORM WITH A COMPLETE COVER LETTER EXPLAINING THE REASON AS TO WHY MY OLD CC DETAILS ARE NOT VALID ANY MORE SO THEY MUST CONSIDER NEW CC DETAILS WITH MY APPLICATION.

Please check the below:

U can follow the below brother:

fsw_toronto said:
Dear Oscar, Ashif & Other Seniors

My worry is about my DD on which it was written Valid for 3 months. My application reached CIC on May 27th and the DD is valid until August 15th.

Would it be charged by then?? Otherwise it will expire even before CIC would look at my application. .. Please advise what to do in this case?

Many thanks!!

I was searching for a post on another thread whom was on similar situation...Could not find that .... :)

In that case u can follow the below procedure (he also did almost same). U can send new DD with 6 months validity..... For the earlier candidate i was talking, he sent new DD but his old DD was encashed on last stage of validity (three months) and newer DD was returned to his address (he also inculded his self addressed mailing label to the new mail to CIC)...

That is why its alws preferable to use DD.... :)

Anyway the thing is that, right now u can email to below ID with ur name+PP+ DOB and App rcvd date

CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Consider the above without space

Write "URGENT" on ur email and ask them for the way forward for this issue...Attach a new fee payment form on the email...

In between of this, u can send new CC info included Fee Payment form....with a cover letter including ur name+PP+ DOB and App rcvd date ...

I pray they will accept it.. :)

rest is up to CIC officers....

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
suvreen said:
Urgent enquiry ........Has any one ever sent an additional fee payment form after send the complete application package.
Fee payment may include the detAIL OF NEW DD OR CC.
SOME ONE PLEASE HELP WITH SOME RELEVANT INFORMATION AS I AM REALLY CONFUSED RATHER I SHOULD SEND A NEW APPLICATION ALL TOGETHER OR JUST SEND THEM THE ADDITIONAL FEE PAYMENT FORM WITH A COMPLETE COVER LETTER EXPLAINING THE REASON AS TO WHY MY OLD CC DETAILS ARE NOT VALID ANY MORE SO THEY MUST CONSIDER NEW CC DETAILS WITH MY APPLICATION.
There is no verifiable evidence that this will be positive if you send it especially without UCI.
There is no harm in trying but my personal opinion is that you send a new and fresh application package if you are 100% sure you credit card already have issue which will lead to payment issues.
I think your NOC is 2281.....you will be fine with the cap for your NOC.
To clear your conscience,send a new payment form but i strongly recommend and suggest you send a new application package if you can afford it.
For the current application package,you can be sure it will be returned if your credit card is not accessible.
Cheers

Vivek0710

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-08-2014
AOR Received.
09-10-2014 : ECAS Line 2
Med's Request
12-10-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
DM : 23-10-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-11-2015
neel-here said:
This sci- fi stuff ... happens only in India :-* !!!

I my self have a BC from Municipal Corporation.. it doesn't have name ... only says "male" child + parents name + DOB + place of birth etc.etc .
Its quite common having such nameless (male child/ female child) BC... Most of Indians born in early 80's or earlier got it like that.

As you rightly said the BC confirms the fact that a male child is born !! But if your parents have not registered your name at the time of registering it.. or within a matter of couple of yrs or so.. then you're gone !!

Those BC cannot be amended (adding name of that so called 'male'/ 'female' child), the Department guidelines restrict it at this stage (i think >15 yrs) :(
Not just 80's - kids born in 2013 also get their birth certificates without a name on it (unless you provide a name as soon as kid is born). One can always get a name added to birth certificate anytime. I was born in 1980 and got my name added this year. My son is 2013 born and I got his name added a few days back..no hassles..just follow the standard procedure of Municipal Corporation.

I used to have a hand written birth certificate on preprinted stationary and now that they moved to computerised environment they gave me a printed certificate with my name mentioned on it and the certificate also refers to their records of both manual and computerised serial numbers.

Processing Time : 10 days and if you have personal links it does not take more than 2 days. (I got mine in 3 hours ;) )

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
You rightly pointed this out, but I see that you are still missing the mandatory affidavit which is mentioned.
sdy said:
Ok thanks for the reply. Actually I was reading the below link

"
Is a birth certificate mandatory for immigration?

While a birth certificate is a preferred method of identification, there are other optional methods depending on your home country if it is not possible to get a birth certificate.

Documentation proving birth must be consistent with what is issued in your country. For example, a secondary leaving certificate, or a national identification card, sometimes in conjunction with a sworn affidavit of your place and time of birth, can be acceptable.

All valid documentation must contain your name, your date of birth, and at least one of your parent's names.

"

I have submitted the application with only notarised english translation of birth certificate of my spouse (missed copy of original birth certificate of my spouse), copy of national identification card of my spouse (containing her name, date of birth and father's name).

paolyne

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014 (App Received)
Doc's Request.
21-07-2014 (CC Charged)
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
17-09-2014
Med's Done....
01-10-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014 (11-25-2014 Received Date)
LANDED..........
June 2015 (Thank You Lord)
dhanu 786 said:
paolyne,

congrats for being robbed by CIC. now join the per waiting club....
8) 8) 8) :p :p :p :-* :-* :-* :-*

Yes thank you dhanu 786! ;) congrats as well! :D

suvreen

Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
IELTS Request
-
Med's Request
17-011-2014
Med's Done....
26-11-2014
ashif_eee said:
Please check the below:

Thank u so much for the prompt reply.....so you mean to say I should send a new fee payment form with new CC details and a cover letter explaining the situation and send it to CIC.

What should i mention on the envelope....where should i mention my client id.?

You mean to say that i should email the same details as well to CIC?

contactadi

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
dhanu 786 said:
Brother, chill...one cant predict the way cic works.. even i have faced the same situation. I was charged late even after my buddies were charged but we all sent application at the same time from New Delhi

Lord Krishna bless us all, patience to us and sense to cic people :p :p :p :p :p :p

:) :p :p
I guess these applications are alloted to few people and some guy is finishing off faster and reached 9th may while someone else is lagging behind... ;)

sampathuce

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Doc's Request.
charged on 10-11-2014
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
File Transfer...
processing started on 21-02-2015
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
19-03-2015
Can some body please confirm below description is ok for 2173???

1. Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software.
2. Preparation of Technical Specifications, Estimation etc.
3. Coding,Unit testing and Integration Testing.
4. Fix or Resolve Application Bugs. Collect and document users' requirements and develop logical and physical specifications.
5. Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems.
6. Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs.
7. Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems.
8. Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
9. Create and document software tools required by artists or other developers.
10. Provide solution and document the resolution details for the problem reported

suvreen

Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
IELTS Request
-
Med's Request
17-011-2014
Med's Done....
26-11-2014
kollins said:
There is no verifiable evidence that this will be positive if you send it especially without UCI.
There is no harm in trying but my personal opinion is that you send a new and fresh application package if you are 100% sure you credit card already have issue which will lead to payment issues.
I think your NOC is 2281.....you will be fine with the cap for your NOC.
To clear your conscience,send a new payment form but i strongly recommend and suggest you send a new application package if you can afford it.
For the current application package,you can be sure it will be returned if your credit card is not accessible.
Cheers

Thank you so much for ur reply. I would like to tell you that I have my uci because I had sent the application last year as well and it was returned due to incompleteness. Considering the fact that i have my uci what would u suggest ...........................should i send a new fee payment form or complete application package itself .
To be on a safer side should i send both fee payment form and the complete application package separately.

Bilal Bashir

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-14