+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

melko

May 24, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sss1 said:
The points for age are as below:
Age Points
18 to 35 years of age 12
36 years of age 11

So until you celebrate your 36th birthday, you'll get 12 points. On completing 36 years, you'll get 11 points.
Fully agree with you. This is the only way it makes logic.

veteran

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi shifted to colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC RPRF 08-10-2015
Nomination.....
PER 25-3-2015
AOR Received.
18-5-2015
IELTS Request
REDO 24-12-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
15-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-4-2016
LANDED..........
I am getting mix answers regarding question on NOC 4011.

Question is:^::..Is masters really required for lecturer in engineering college affialiated to recognized university......

Few say it is not......and many say it is required ...

One of friend from this forum says it is not qualification requirement ...it is employment requirements....

can u all pls debate on it......

ruknab

Aug 15, 2013
namaste said:
As has been discussed many times in this forum already, your application will be rejected and returned if they don't find your degree certificates at the time they review your application.

And, it has also been discussed that noone knows whether CIC matches your original application with an additional document sent separately. In fact, just a few posts above somebody has mentioned that a case like yours got rejected inspite of sending the documents later on. If you already have a UCI number, then you might have a chance otherwise you are in a pretty bad spot here.
No offence to anyone...just take a hypothetical situation....
I am applyin to FSWP and my NOC is ultra hot...i hvnt registered for IELTS and neither have done WES equivalence.
what i can do is send my other documents first..so that i am ahead in the que and send WES and ielts later...do you think it would be acceptable...obviously not..

hence if they find any doc missing.. they wd not match up with other docs u hv sent later...thts my take.

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
rohan85 said:
I am working as an IT Consultant in one of the most prestigious companies in India. The reason why I want to go to Canada is 'Money'. I know that there are a lot of IT projects where consultants work on Contract basis and get around 60$ per hour. Me and my wife plan to work in the IT Sector with one of us working as a fulltime employee (for all the benefits) and one of us on contract (for all the money).

I am not very sure if going to Canada would be the wisest things to do. I've heard that Dubai also have very nice paying IT jobs. Dubai being closer to India and Indian culture would anyday be better on personal front. Reading all the discussion on the forum is confusing me! :'( :-\ :-[ ::)
Canada is not always good for immigrants.. There are lot of immigrants who suffered because of lack of opportunities, lot of people who live in basements and in the depressing long winters become Mad. There are doctors and engineers who drive cabs... Lot of people left good paying jobs and could not be successful in canada and returned back to be jobless. .. This is true for IT people... Unlike US the oppurtunities in canada are less and local experience takes preference.... There are also people who were successful... but it's always a big decision to leave a good paying job and immigrate to canada.. trying a onsite from ur company will be a very good option.
If you have earned enough money in your home country and want to enjoy cananda life style it's a good option.. If you have good contacts and friends it's fine..

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
veteran said:
I am getting mix answers regarding question on NOC 4011.

Question is:^::..Is masters really required for lecturer in engineering college affialiated to recognized university......

Few say it is not......and many say it is required ...

One of friend from this forum says it is not qualification requirement ...it is employment requirements....

can u all pls debate on it......
Yes, Master's and then even PhD is needed to get faculty position in Universities. But for the purpose of immigration, all you need is 67 points (howsoever) and a relevant (min) 1 year job experience performing duties as listed for NOC 4011.

Regards

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Seniors,
I have an urgent issue.

I sent my forms out on June 12, one of the forms was modified on June 16 and my forms was delivered June 18. What do I do.

Will CIC ignore as the form was already in transit before the change or they may return the form.

The form is imm0008.

Any idea.

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014 1:57 PM DD encashed June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
Now you are talking about the opportunities in Canada, I think I will be taking a lot of risks as well. Here in Manila, i can say that I am in the higher percentile of the salary bracket, I am earning approx 36,000 USD/year and it is already a lot when you are living in Manila which has very low cost of living... Sometimes I keep on thinking what will happen to me in Canada but I always look at it as an opportunity and a blessing. ;D

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
hisaca said:
Seniors,
I have an urgent issue.

I sent my forms out on June 12, one of the forms was modified on June 16 and my forms was delivered June 18. What do I do.

Will CIC ignore as the form was already in transit before the change or they may return the form.

The form is imm0008.

Any idea.
This question has been beaten to death. So, please don't consider yourself an exception. Hundreds, if not thousands others did the same during the past few days.

But everyone over here believes that you all shall be fine. Only people applying from now on wards need to fill the latest version.

Relax.

Regards

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
nskatcv said:
This question has been beaten to death. So, please don't consider yourself an exception. Hundreds, if not thousands others did the same during the past few days.

But everyone over here believes that you all shall be fine. Only people applying from now on wards need to fill the latest version.

Relax.

Regards

Thank you

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Jango1 said:
Hi,

I left 35,000 pounds / annum in UK ~ 35 lacks / annum and came back to India to apply for Canada.
I realized in my experience so far that money will come and go, but social life is extremely important with the benefits from the country.
In UK, working on a work visa means you are just like a slave. If you don't wish to work and take a break, you are not meant to be living in that country. Racism was important factor for me, but again on work visa I could not get benefits that other british citizens could get. I was just fed up there earning money..

India: 17 lacks/ annum is a good salary with a Mediterranean weather..

But go through the difference between a 1st world country and a 3rd world country on google before you ignore canada, and a easy entry to USA too few years being in Canada on PR.

If in worst case, you loose your job, Canada Govt pays 60% of your salary till you find the other one, India won't.

For children free education until they are 18 in public schools. In India, kindergarten charge fees equal to Engineering college fees I used to pay 9 years ago.. 60,000 to 70,000 just for admission .. Man, are they doing PHDs or what ?

Maternity and paternity leaves can be taken up to 8 months.. In India, maternity I think max 3 months and concept of paternity almost negligible..

Very Importants **** Security

Security wise, Canada is the best, India is one of the worst (touch wood).. its just a hope the attacks stop.
On my return to India after 3 years, I saw many cops and army hiding behind stacked sacks with weapons in big cities almost every corner. I felt i was in afghanistan for a while until I got used to it.

Infrastructure, Roads, Traffic, Pollution, Population, GDP not equally distributed - rich get richer and poor get poorer.. Middle class like you and me are in the worst position..

I bloody can't think of driving a jaguar or a SUV in such a traffic, If I intend to own one in future.. because there is no way even for people too to walk. How can you take the pleasure to ride or speed for which they are meant for ??

Discipline of people in India..

I love my country India, no doubt. But when I have been to US and UK, I feel every Indian should visit the other side of the world to see, life is much more beyond then what we are living right now..
I completely agree with you. We (my spouse and me) have been in the US for about a decade and yet, we can't help but feel like slave to the system without an opportunity to get to a stable and secure life. We are both successful and paid well in our fields but the uncertain visa situation and a never-ending game of cat and mouse when it comes to immigration status is driving us away. Sometimes it's more than money. We would like to start a family, be able to visit our home country when we wish, buy a house and above all have a socially and economically stable and secure life. It's a risk going to a new country and starting over but it's a risk that comes with a huge payback if successful.

Oh, and I would much rather have armies with weapons around me (as long as it's not a war zone) than have every other nutcase with deadly weapons everywhere.

Hope1957

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
LANDED..........
21-03-15
In Canada we pay something called Tax (and a lot of it) and in Dubai I don't think they have a tax system. Now you go ahead and make your decision. :p
Also, the grass is not always greener on the other side.

rohan85 said:
I am working as an IT Consultant in one of the most prestigious companies in India. The reason why I want to go to Canada is 'Money'. I know that there are a lot of IT projects where consultants work on Contract basis and get around 60$ per hour. Me and my wife plan to work in the IT Sector with one of us working as a fulltime employee (for all the benefits) and one of us on contract (for all the money).

I am not very sure if going to Canada would be the wisest things to do. I've heard that Dubai also have very nice paying IT jobs. Dubai being closer to India and Indian culture would anyday be better on personal front. Reading all the discussion on the forum is confusing me! :'( :-\ :-[ ::)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakti123 said:
Canada is not always good for immigrants.. There are lot of immigrants who suffered because of lack of opportunities, lot of people who live in basements and in the depressing long winters become Mad. There are doctors and engineers who drive cabs... Lot of people left good paying jobs and could not be successful in canada and returned back to be jobless. .. This is true for IT people... Unlike US the oppurtunities in canada are less and local experience takes preference.... There are also people who were successful... but it's always a big decision to leave a good paying job and immigrate to canada.. trying a onsite from ur company will be a very good option.
If you have earned enough money in your home country and want to enjoy cananda life style it's a good option.. If you have good contacts and friends it's fine..
It really it will depend on the person immigrating. Obviously, it will not be easy because you will start from scratch. If the person is weak, his/her ego will be crushed easily. Immigrating to Canada is an opportunity to start a new life. The local's advantage is already a known fact. Most immigrants are coming from developing or 3rd world countries and would like to level the playing field when it comes to working.

namaste said:
Oh, and I would much rather have armies with weapons around me (as long as it's not a war zone) than have every other nutcase with deadly weapons everywhere.
LOL! This made my day! :)

dbase1981 said:
Now you are talking about the opportunities in Canada, I think I will be taking a lot of risks as well. Here in Manila, i can say that I am in the higher percentile of the salary bracket, I am earning approx 36,000 USD/year and it is already a lot when you are living in Manila which has very low cost of living... Sometimes I keep on thinking what will happen to me in Canada but I always look at it as an opportunity and a blessing. ;D
ITs in Manila could live a comfortable life (depending on the person), especially when single. I am a nurse and I earn around CAD$ 3.8K a year and Im already in the managerial level. And the sad truth is, not everybody (nurses) could afford to immigrate to CAD or to any first world country because of the cost. Most go to Middle East and take chances there where the salary goes up to par to what you are getting a year. I really believe that immigrating to CAD or to any first world country levels everything. It is just a matter of ego especially when your used to being on top. :D

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakti123 said:
This is not totally true!

Making ANY move (mark the word ANY) involves calculated risk even at that you might not land where you think initially but it will get better with the right attitude. Some people are not strong enough to hold on and never give up and so end up as "Cab drivers" even when they have professional qualifications! There are opportunities everywhere with the right attitude and a never-give-up spirit you will reach your goal.

Another angle to it is,so many people want to move to Canada with the wrong mind set they'd start making billion of dollar within a short space of time and so they lose it when that doesn't materialize. It doesn't work that way!

Have the right attitude,plan for eventualities,have contingencies when there are exigencies,you can never go wrong. After all, nobody is sure of what tomorrow hold.

You are supposed to be skilled worker not some liability to the Canadian government. With the right attitude you can survive the initial odds and beyond the sky will be your limit.

Right attitude....Right altitude!

Status
Not open for further replies.