+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
Besides that there is another important point. When one is planning to immigrate to a far away land like Canada one should try and adapt to multi-ethnic, multi-cultural habits in the truest form. Limiting a close knit circle to a particular nationality or race will be detrimental to widening one's outlook, which needs to be broadened especially when one is far away from home country. It helps in the day-to-day life. It should not matter if people are from China, Brazil, Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Russia, UK, Poland or anywhere else for that matter. Canada is full of immigrants and it encourages opening oneself up. One's experience will be much richer if they have friends that represent not just a handful countries but a variety of nations / races. That way it will be easy to get rid of stereotypes too, which often are local in nature. Many people return back to their home country complaining that the Canadian experience was not worth it, when actually it is they who still hopped around with their racist stereotypes limiting themselves (and their family) to one / two community groups rather than opening themselves up to a more global audience / perspective. Just a thought here!

By the way there is no issue in exchanging phone numbers of your fellow countrymen and women. Didn't mean to discourage you from doing that. Apology if I went a little overboard with the above. Cheers! :)
i completely agree with u also i do agree with u regarding exchange number but personally dont want to do until i get MR

om999

May 27, 2014
Oscar7 said:
Besides that there is another important point. When one is planning to immigrate to a far away land like Canada one should try and adapt to multi-ethnic, multi-cultural habits in the truest form. Limiting a close knit circle to a particular nationality or race will be detrimental to widening one's outlook, which needs to be broadened especially when one is far away from home country. It helps in the day-to-day life. It should not matter if people are from China, Brazil, Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Russia, UK, Poland or anywhere else for that matter. Canada is full of immigrants and it encourages opening oneself up. One's experience will be much richer if they have friends that represent not just a handful countries but a variety of nations / races. That way it will be easy to get rid of stereotypes too, which often are local in nature. Many people return back to their home country complaining that the Canadian experience was not worth it, when actually it is they who still hopped around with their racist stereotypes limiting themselves (and their family) to one / two community groups rather than opening themselves up to a more global audience / perspective. Just a thought here!

By the way there is no issue in exchanging phone numbers of your fellow countrymen and women. Didn't mean to discourage you from doing that. Apology if I went a little overboard with the above. Cheers! :)
+1

Misha123

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
25-Aug-2014
Med's Request
24-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
24-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-2014
sajib said:
If you applied last year, why are you applying this year? Refused for cap reached?
Cap reached.

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
I am working as an IT Consultant in one of the most prestigious companies in India. The reason why I want to go to Canada is 'Money'. I know that there are a lot of IT projects where consultants work on Contract basis and get around 60$ per hour. Me and my wife plan to work in the IT Sector with one of us working as a fulltime employee (for all the benefits) and one of us on contract (for all the money).

I am not very sure if going to Canada would be the wisest things to do. I've heard that Dubai also have very nice paying IT jobs. Dubai being closer to India and Indian culture would anyday be better on personal front. Reading all the discussion on the forum is confusing me! :'( :-\ :-[ ::)

v_g1973

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2014
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2015
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
04-02-2015
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
LANDED..........
30-05-2015
surajoad said:
Sent application on 9th may iam very hopefull
NOC 0111

Hello,
For 0111, how did you describe the main duties. In my case, I my boss has left the company and HR is not listening! I left the company 2 yrs back.

immig_IT_guy

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
16-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not Sure
Med's Request
23-12-2014
Med's Done....
03-01-2015, FBI PCC submitted on 03-04-2015
Passport Req..
07-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2015
LANDED..........
17-12-2015
rohan85 said:
I am working as an IT Consultant in one of the most prestigious companies in India. The reason why I want to go to Canada is 'Money'. I know that there are a lot of IT projects where consultants work on Contract basis and get around 60$ per hour. Me and my wife plan to work in the IT Sector with one of us working as a fulltime employee (for all the benefits) and one of us on contract (for all the money).

I am not very sure if going to Canada would be the wisest things to do. I've heard that Dubai also have very nice paying IT jobs. Dubai being closer to India and Indian culture would anyday be better on personal front. Reading all the discussion on the forum is confusing me! :'( :-\ :-[ ::)

These are my 2 cents.... ;) ;)

Let me put it this way for your convenience

Reasons I choose Canada over any other country, BTW I lived/worked in USA for about 6 years before moving back to India

1) Money
2) Healthcare
3) Sponsorship of parents/extended family(very few countries do that)
4) Canadian Passport has its advantages like easy access to job market in USA(TN Visa)

If your preferences is purely money earning and you are currently drawing a decent salary in India then may be you would not be as satisfied as you could v/s USA.

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
immig_IT_guy said:

Reasons I choose Canada over any other country, BTW I lived/worked in USA for about 6 years before moving back to India

1) Money
2) Healthcare
4) Canadian Passport has its advantages like easy access to job market in USA(TN Visa)

If your preferences is purely money earning and you are currently drawing a decent salary in India then may be you would not be as satisfied as you could v/s USA.
Getting a job/contract in US of A isn't that easy!

immig_IT_guy

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
16-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not Sure
Med's Request
23-12-2014
Med's Done....
03-01-2015, FBI PCC submitted on 03-04-2015
Passport Req..
07-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2015
LANDED..........
17-12-2015
I agree bro
I was just comparing

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
rohan85 said:

Rohan,

As rightly said by someone on this forum. That not only for money but for better lifestyle and for next generation and for money too. Think abt five years down the line in India and in canada, What u get in Canada after 5 years, will you be able to get in India.

Just a suggestion, senior member who are already in Canada and experience may have better view on it.

I dont like India at all, just because of our politicians. It is a lawless country with lots of complex laws. I dont want my generation to raise here.

A_S

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
rohan85 said:

Bro,
I wish you a very good luck.
I have seen forum members asking about the pros of cons of moving to Canada.Some even had a problem of why people were applying from UK or US. I could not stop myself from posting my view. I always believed there are 2 kinds of people, One a risk taker and loves to face unknown challenges and the other one who is happy and satisfied with his current life and accomplishments.
I left India when I had a good paying Managerial job in a MNC bank and moved to US to do my MBA. It was a sense of not being stagnant in life and reach out to the world made me leave india after working for a number of years and future prospects. America is a country of opportunities but the visa system is completely messed up. I had lot of struggles to ultimately get an H1B visa in my line of work , but still it is an employer specify visa and and I need a secure future. Canada offers me a better work permit which is not employee driven. I know it is gonna be a struggle in the initial days, but if you think of the long run, it's gonna start giving you returns not only for you but also for your present & future generations. I have better opportunities back in India, but I want to move ahead in life and challenge new boundaries. Once you live there for more than 3 years and get a Canadian Passport think of the benefits you would be getting from after you are a Canadian citizen.
So for all you guys still pondering whether to apply or not, depends on what you exactly want from yourself and life. I would also request everybody to stop quoting salary figures, because a lot of forum members though getting well paid in the US are willing to take the risk of moving to another country.

I do not mean to demean or hurt anybody's feelings, but everybody who is applying for Canada wants to take up the risk for a better future :) :)

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
papmanindia said:
Rohan,

As rightly said by someone on this forum. That not only for money but for better lifestyle and for next generation and for money too. Think abt five years down the line in India and in canada, What u get in Canada after 5 years, will you be able to get in India.

Just a suggestion, senior member who are already in Canada and experience may have better view on it.

I dont like India at all, just because of our politicians. It is a lawless country with lots of complex laws. I dont want my generation to raise here.
Contrary to your thoughts, I love India. I know it's not a perfect place to live. But, no country is. India is a land full of chaos and I love it because of that. Anyway, I am not here to show my patriotism.

There are absolutely no plans of settling down in Canada. My parents would never shift there and I want to be with them in the later half of their lives. Not because they would me, but because I would need them for support.

My only concern and target is money. That's all I want from Canada. So I am ready to slog for 4/5 years and then head back. That's the reason why I am confused whether Dubai would give me an equal opportunity.

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
rohan85 said:
Contrary to your thoughts, I love India. I know it's not a perfect place to live. But, no country is. India is a land full of chaos and I love it because of that. Anyway, I am not here to show my patriotism.

There are absolutely no plans of settling down in Canada. My parents would never shift there and I want to be with them in the later half of their lives. Not because they would me, but because I would need them for support.

My only concern and target is money. That's all I want from Canada. So I am ready to slog for 4/5 years and then head back. That's the reason why I am confused whether Dubai would give me an equal opportunity.
If money is only issue then middle east has no comparison.

A_S

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
immig_IT_guy said:

1) Money
2) Healthcare

Awesome bro, you are spot on. +1
People are forgetting the implications of inflation and depreciation of INR

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Rchd: 02-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 28-OCT-2014
File Transfer...
Processing started: 28-JAN-2014
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
DM 25-JUL-2015, PPR 29-JUL-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
Dear ashif_eee, Century,

Still no update on NOC 0111 applicants? I am May 7th applicant, Its been 7 weeks now. What to do?

ashif_eee said:
Dear Brother,

u are not alone...over 600-700 person is also waiting with you....

For last yr FSW13 it took on an avg of two months....to get the CC charged/ PER email....

And this yr program opening has not been done ovr 1.5 months yet....

So just relax and remember God is great... ;)

Ur turn will come on right time brother....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.