+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ack1990

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 04-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
sukeshkumarb said:
Bro, if you have got my point, I have not sent any graduation document. I have sent only the WES report. So will this cause any issue ?
It will be returned. For your reference, I'm attaching the letter by CIC (returned to my friend)

Hope this helps!

sajib

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date: 12 November 2014
Nomination.....
24 November 2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Processing Started: 19.11.2014
File Transfer...
2nd Line: 08.08.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25.09.2015, Decision Made 26.09.2015
VISA ISSUED...
20.10.2015, PP Received 01.11.2015
Can we create a phone book for the applicants who are applying from Bangladesh?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ack1990 said:
It will be returned. For your reference, I'm attaching the letter by CIC (returned to my friend)

Hope this helps!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

+1 for ur effort brother.......:)

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
aav said:
Does anyone out here from india make 17 lacs+ and have yet applied for PR...?
This is all very enticing to go for, but i am not sure for someone who is drawing decent salary, is it going to be possible to save or make more that what they make in india?

I am hearing Australia, Dubai, other than ofcourse US, are countries that offer high salary, whereas canada is actually a low paying country.

please anyone with good insight - help me with an answer.
A good question it is.

Money wise, this salary (17 lac+) is very good. So, going to Canada for money alone might not be a wise idea. Unless you are going to do some business over there. In job too, over the years, savings might increase, if you have nice paying job.

Some people want to go (in addition to comparable money) for the quality of life. This is debatable. While on certain levels (especially if a person has more urban outlook), it will prove to be good to be in Canada in general. But then there come other factors that might go against it (especially for people who like the way India is). I mean to say you might keep missing India all the time, and that too in extreme colds.

That takes us to the weather issue. Coming from a six season country to a country predominantly cold is also going to be a important factor to be concerned. Although these days (of summers), all of India would like to come to Canada, but as we approach winter, flights go full-booked for visitors back to home country, India.

Some go for securing their children's education and career. Well, that is personal issue. Do you want them to have primary education in Canada, or just the higher education, all depends on how you want it to be.

Not enough can be said on this topic. This is a very complicated question. But then, if you were religious, then you might want to end it up with, 'Where ever destiny takes you....' phrase.

Regards

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
obaied said:
Ashif vai
pl write in details regarding this issu

Check the below link...Drag the photo to ur desktop of the ur PC and then zoom out....... ;)

http://i57.tinypic.com/119atsl.jpg

It will be visible then.......:D

ack1990

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 04-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
ashif_eee said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

+1 for ur effort brother.......:)
Thanks bro. Its great if it helps someone!

sukeshkumarb

Mar 1, 2014
Bro,

Can I send the Grad Transcript now as my package would not get opened till few weeks atleast as it was recieved on 19June....as you know how pain it is preparing all the documentation and missing a simple document...

If I send it now, will they attach this document to the recieved package so that the checklist would be complete ?

ack1990 said:
Thanks bro. Its great if it helps someone!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sukeshkumarb said:
Bro,

Can I send the Grad Transcript now as my package would not get opened till few weeks atleast as it was recieved on 19June....as you know how pain it is preparing all the documentation and missing a simple document...

If I send it now, will they attach this document to the recieved package so that the checklist would be complete ?
U may do it...But it cant ensured that this additional docs will be accepted or not...

Best of luck brother...:)

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014
Anil Ch said:
Google logoDrive
Google Drive encountered an error. If reloading the page doesn't help, please report the error.

To learn more about Google Drive, please visit our help center.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your help!
- The Google Drive Team

Getting this error Team. Kindly check
I've managed to reproduce and localize this issue.
Apparently, it's a Google Sheets bug, which is triggered by a combination of factors:
1) When the spreadsheet has more than 50 viewers and switches to an HTML view mode.
2) And when at the same time the spreadsheet contains a specific chart, one of those that was recently added to the spreadsheet.

The chart itself is not very important (it illustrated that application processing time depends on receiving date, but does not seem to depend on receiving time of day at all), - I had to delete it, so that people can load the spreadsheet.

I've also reported this issue with its detailed description to Google, so hopefully they will fix it and then we'll be able to add that chart back.

Thank you to everyone who has posted about this issue!

Sagarsegi

Apr 1, 2014
ack1990 said:

Hope this helps!
Thanks Bro for information....'
+1 for you
But I dont know what to do now....

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Besides that there is another important point. When one is planning to immigrate to a far away land like Canada one should try and adapt to multi-ethnic, multi-cultural habits in the truest form. Limiting a close knit circle to a particular nationality or race will be detrimental to widening one's outlook, which needs to be broadened especially when one is far away from home country. It helps in the day-to-day life. It should not matter if people are from China, Brazil, Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Russia, UK, Poland or anywhere else for that matter. Canada is full of immigrants and it encourages opening oneself up. One's experience will be much richer if they have friends that represent not just a handful countries but a variety of nations / races. That way it will be easy to get rid of stereotypes too, which often are local in nature. Many people return back to their home country complaining that the Canadian experience was not worth it, when actually it is they who still hopped around with their racist stereotypes limiting themselves (and their family) to one / two community groups rather than opening themselves up to a more global audience / perspective. Just a thought here!

By the way there is no issue in exchanging phone numbers of your fellow countrymen and women. Didn't mean to discourage you from doing that. Apology if I went a little overboard with the above. Cheers! :)
obaied said:
i think it is too early for fswp 2014 :)

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
Sagarsegi said:
Thanks Bro for information....'
+1 for you
But I dont know what to do now....
Thanks bro and really sorry for your friend.

Need to clarify one thing. We have provide the justification on a paper for not attaining Birth certificate. But we have not signed that document. It was just computer printed document. Is that fine or that needed to be attested or sign.

om999

May 27, 2014
nskatcv said:
A good question it is.

Money wise, this salary (17 lac+) is very good. So, going to Canada for money alone might not be a wise idea. Unless you are going to do some business over there. In job too, over the years, savings might increase, if you have nice paying job.

Some people want to go (in addition to comparable money) for the quality of life. This is debatable. While on certain levels (especially if a person has more urban outlook), it will prove to be good to be in Canada in general. But then there come other factors that might go against it (especially for people who like the way India is). I mean to say you might keep missing India all the time, and that too in extreme colds.

That takes us to the weather issue. Coming from a six season country to a country predominantly cold is also going to be a important factor to be concerned. Although these days (of summers), all of India would like to come to Canada, but as we approach winter, flights go full-booked for visitors back to home country, India.

Some go for securing their children's education and career. Well, that is personal issue. Do you want them to have primary education in Canada, or just the higher education, all depends on how you want it to be.

Not enough can be said on this topic. This is a very complicated question. But then, if you were religious, then you might want to end it up with, 'Where ever destiny takes you....' phrase.

Regards
+1 for giving "what if.." a prospective...

Status
Not open for further replies.