+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
Congratulations to everyone getting their CC Charged and DD Encashed!!

Guys I just want to request all to re-enter your data in the spreadsheet if you have lost the link (let our awesome admins know they will take care of the duplicates).

After submission make sure to bookmark >>Edit your response<< link

If the link is not lost pleaaase update the sheet !!

A_S

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
migratecanada2012 said:
Thanks AS for reply....but the thing is ...new set of docs would be not so easy for me as taking IELTS copy again will take 7-10 working days from IDP as well as I am expecting noc 2174 will get full till the time I would be ready to send my docs...so running through the fear ...many a people suggests me that CIC tries to charge card again....but no body told me that in how many days they do like this ...or they take just one chance with card.....
Bro I would still work on getting the second copy of IELTs and get all the documents asap. Just don't wait for something which might happen because it had occurred in the past. Every case and every processing agent is different, don't bet on it. Seriously I doubt that quota is going to get filled so fast, It's just a pure speculation by some of the members in the forum, nobody knows for sure. Further you have some other close NOC's, explore them and apply in which you might think you suit the best.

shivd

May 21, 2014
Hi,

Thanks in advance for helping me. Please help me with following doubts.

1. I have one year old daughter, whose passport is not yet made. Is it okay if I don't submit her passport as a travel document proof?
2. I have my Birth Certificate in Gujarati, so can any unrelated person (a friend) translate it and prepare an affidavit?
3. My wife has neither birth certificate nor secondary education certificate. What can be done?

FYi I am applying for FSW NOC 1112.

Thanks.

Please advise ASAP. Only this thing is pending.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
migratecanada2012 said:
[size=10pt]Guys...

This is second day ...after my CC declined .....what are my options ...I already increased my limit ....

I am eagerly waiting for CIC to charge my CC once again .....i dont know whether they will do or not

can any body give me link...on the forum where the similar case happened with some one in past ......

[/size]
I think the below post will sooth your nerve a lot:

bahardor said:
Dear friends,
CC charged today.
CIC tried to charge my CC yesterday but my bank declined it, today they tried again and there was no problem.
thanks to friends who advised me.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey..can HDFC Bank check on real time basis of your DD encashed ? sometimes banks just avoid such queries in denial.
Does it mean they can't check it OR is it that they checked and confirmed your DD is not encashed yet ?

btw, why is PNP in your sign.. u are FSW 2014 ?
Good luck !

binuky said:
My application received on 5/5/2014 at 9.31 am.

NOC 1112

5th may applicants CC charged on 29/5/2014. i checked with my HDFC bank and get reply that upto yesterday(3/6/14) my DD not en-cashed. I am worried.......

isti84

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi,

Do i need to submit any copy of passport pages (exit/entry)for proof for "Supplementary Information Your Travels " form entry or it is ok if i fillup the form only. In guide, there is no such instructions to provide any copy to submit.

If i am living outside of my origin country for working purpose, should i provide all travel info between these two countries ? Pls suggest.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
shivd said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance for helping me. Please help me with following doubts.

1. I have one year old daughter, whose passport is not yet made. Is it okay if I don't submit her passport as a travel document proof? -- Get a passport applied on tatkal basis2. I have my Birth Certificate in Gujarati, so can any unrelated person (a friend) translate it and prepare an affidavit? -- No, u need to get it translated from a certified translator
3. My wife has neither birth certificate nor secondary education certificate. What can be done? A self affidavit with all her details would be fine. Affidavit has to clearly mention that there is no other evidence of birth available.

FYi I am applying for FSW NOC 1112.

Thanks.

Please advise ASAP. Only this thing is pending.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
I would suggest yes for both your queries.

Submit all non-blank pages of your passport. Also mention each travel in travel info form.

isti84 said:
Hi,

Do i need to submit any copy of passport pages (exit/entry)for proof for "Supplementary Information Your Travels " form entry or it is ok if i fillup the form only. In guide, there is no such instructions to provide any copy to submit.

If i am living outside of my origin country for working purpose, should i provide all travel info between these two countries ? Pls suggest.

Cool_India

Star Member
May 21, 2014
future_canadian said:
I'd ask her for the typical employer reference letter, but with an additional explanation that she was the president of the company, closed it in 2010, no longer has letterhead, etc.

Should work just fine.
Thanks future_canadian

bijoy_16

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Filling up Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) for spouse. But is not seeing anything to mark as this is for my spouse. How would CIC differentiate that from principal applicant?

One thing more, where to write name in Native language. Do not seeing any space after writing name in English.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
migratecanada2012 said:

Thanks Achiever...for your reply...
I tried actually calling them ...I gave them my details along with UCI number but CIC call centre told me that all FSWP applications which are marked for CIO sydney , they don't have information for that..rather they provided me with one email id , that I mail already sent , but still no reply from CIO office...except auto reply.

I am really confused and depressed....i could not concentrate even upon my work , whole a day i thinks about how to resolve this puzzle... if am in or out !
Understand.... All I would say then... pray to God... :)

They willl try again... All the best as well.....

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Century said:
I think the below post will sooth your nerve a lot:
Hi Century , Thanks for making me being positive....but again only positiveness wont help me ...until i can do some thing in this case....but don't know what maximum i can do , i did...what forum members suggested me...now just hoping for some good news...from CIC ....lets see what destiny is having for me , may ne i have to pay the price for bank's mistake.

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Achiever 99 said:
Understand.... All I would say then... pray to God... :)

They willl try again... All the best as well.....
Thanks Achiever , Thanks a lot +1 for you.

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
viveksharma said:
Not sure what's stopping us to spread positive mood in the forum. Think about those applicants who are eagerly waiting for IELTS result, for WES to dispatch their ECA, or for that last minute confusion on how to fill that filed in generic form etc. etc..

Among all these excitement, effort and the dream of Canadian life, I think such statements are cruel - if nothing else.

CIC would do whatever it does, whenever it does...but why be negative, why discourage others. Let this forum be for the purpose it is meant for - help others...
Completely agree Vivek. Well said. So many self claimed experts were claiming that there would be no FSWP this year because Express Entry opens next year. It is important that one does not discourage others to apply based on whatever presumptions.

Remember - Hope is a very good thing and in fact the best thing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.