+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Efat said:
Hi All,

Need expert opinion, While filling Additional family information for spouse, Who's name should be at "Applicant" position?

NB: I am the principle applicant here

BR//Efat
On your form, you are the applicant and your spouse is the spouse.

On your spouse's form, your spouse is the applicant and you are the spouse.

Remember that your spouse and any children are also applicants... they are just dependant applicants.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
jsb85 said:
Hi All,

I'm going to apply for the PCC from the passport office, let me explain my scenario, i'm located in a city different from where my passport have been issued:-

1) Can i apply for police clearance certificate from city other than the city from where my passport have been issued?
2) Or i have to apply from the city from where my passport have been issued?

Suppose i choose 1st option, than how much time it will take? Anyone, who have faced the same situation.

Thanks in advance.
One country, one PCC. You can get it anywhere you like.

Length of time is actually country dependent. If you are from India, you can go through here at http://www.wikiprocedure.com/index.php/India_-_Obtain_a_Police_Clearance_Certificate

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mickey37d said:
Hi there,
I have applied under NOC 1112.My application was received by Mike on 7th May 2014 .My query is, the duties and responsibilities which I have mentioned under NOC 1112 in my application are a bit different from what they have mentioned on their website www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Profile.aspx?val=1&val1=1112 .Would that effect my chances.
Seniors plz revert back.
Depends on how different. Demonstrating the minimum required experience in your NOC is crucial to the application, and demonstrating experience in any NOC at skill type 0 or skill level A or B is crucial to obtaining points for work experience.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anawaraj said:
What is the order of documents to be sent...documents checklist first or barcoded pages of generic application followed by document checklist and then remaining pages of gen. App.form?
Good question, because both the document checklist and the bar code pages are instructed to be put on top. Check the forms, they give contradictory instructions. Following either should suffice. In fact, has anyone every heard of a rejection for not putting documents in a certain order?

jsb85

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jsb85 said:
Hi All,

I'm going to apply for the PCC from the passport office, let me explain my scenario, i'm located in a city different from where my passport have been issued:-

1) Can i apply for police clearance certificate from city other than the city from where my passport have been issued?
2) Or i have to apply from the city from where my passport have been issued?

Suppose i choose 1st option, than how much time it will take? Anyone, who have faced the same situation.

Thanks in advance.
Or do i have another option like visiting the Police station etc.

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
First of all… I am the unlucky applicant who got his application sent back due to a BC issue.

To all applicants, please make sure if you are sending your 10th marksheet as BC…. Make sure it has your name, your parents name explicitly and your DBO.
Mine had my faterh’s name as my middle name and THAT WILL BE REJECTED.

Please get a affidavit if you don’t have one.

FEW QUESTIONS:
After lots of research and digging over several forms…. I am still not sure if I know the correct answers for few questions.
I really appreciate if anyone can put their thoughts on my questions below:

1. Does anyone know how to get a copy of your IELTS results. I have read some forums saying call the center and they will ask you to send you FSW application to them and then IELTS folks will include a copy of IELTS in your package…. Is that true?? Cant I just request a copy mailed to myself?
2. I can get my Birth certificate from my home country but it will in regional language. Does anyone know the format in which I should get it converted into English and should it be notarized too??

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mustafa.sariya said:
Hello Every one!!

There are two question that i need information about?

Can we submit IELTS score which we receive online ?

Secondly what shall be done if the name in birth certificate is different from name in passport(my name is changed from what it was in birth certificate). I have a legal document( gazette officer paper) shall i submit that with the birth certificate. or is there any other formalities to be done

Thank You

Regards

Mustafa Sariya
You need to submit the paper results sheet of your IELTS.

If you have legally changed your name you should definitely provide all details. Copies of any official documents will do.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jlveronika said:
Hi all,

1) Need your advise on submitting education credentials to WES
For my undergraduate studies, I spent 2 years in college before transferring to university. Do I need to submit the college transcript to WES?

2) Is there any specific format for work experience letter?

Thanks a lot!
1. If the credits you received from your college were accepted by the university and formed part of your degree requirements I'd probably send it in. Does your university show the detail of those courses from the college? If not it might be hard to evaluate without the college transcript as well.

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
Max_ash said:
First of all... I am the unlucky applicant who got his application sent back due to a BC issue.
To all applicants, please make sure if you are sending your 10th marksheet as BC.... Make sure it has your name, your parents name explicitly and your DBO.
Mine had my faterh's name as my middle name and THAT WILL BE REJECTED.
Please get a affidavit if you don't have one.
FEW QUESTIONS:
After lots of research and digging over several forms.... I am still not sure if I know the correct answers for few questions.
1. Does anyone know how to get a copy of your IELTS results. I have read some forums saying call the center and they will ask you to send you FSW application to them and then IELTS folks will include a copy of IELTS in your package.... Is that true?? Cant I just request a copy mailed to myself?
2. I can get my Birth certificate from my home country but it will in regional language. Does anyone know the format in which I should get it converted into English and should it be notarized too??
Hey max ash, When did you receive your application back? did you apply under FSW2014?

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
future_canadian said:
Not from India, sorry can't help you there.
Not a Problem...thanks!

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Max_ash said:
First of all... I am the unlucky applicant who got his application sent back due to a BC issue.

To all applicants, please make sure if you are sending your 10th marksheet as BC.... Make sure it has your name, your parents name explicitly and your DBO.
Mine had my faterh's name as my middle name and THAT WILL BE REJECTED.

Please get a affidavit if you don't have one.

FEW QUESTIONS:
After lots of research and digging over several forms.... I am still not sure if I know the correct answers for few questions.

1. Does anyone know how to get a copy of your IELTS results. I have read some forums saying call the center and they will ask you to send you FSW application to them and then IELTS folks will include a copy of IELTS in your package.... Is that true?? Cant I just request a copy mailed to myself?
Really sorry to hear it. +1 for sharing it.

1. Please check here for 2nd copiesof IELTS http://www.ielts.org/test_takers_information/test_takers_faqs/test_results.aspx

How many Test Report Forms (TRFs) am I entitled to?
You will only receive one (1) copy of your Test Report Form, unless you are applying to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), or United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) – in these cases, you can receive two. Proof of application to CIC and UKBA must be provided.

2. There is no format. Just contact a certified translator. He will translate word for word. You have to notarize photocopy of the original, and notarize original translated document, and an affidevit from translator that he translated it truly.

Translation of documents

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
a certified copy of the original document.

Certified true copies

To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:

“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”,
the name of the original document,
the date of the certification,
his or her name,
his or her official position or title, and
his or her signature.

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
Hi Guys,

MY name is Anil. My Application reached to CIC on 8TH MAY 2014 as per courier records. I have sent the application fee through DD along with application. I am nerves & finger crossed :( .Let me know how to track my application status. For the credit card if the amount is deducted we can say that the application is accepted as per your discussion. What about DD? If i check with Bank People & if they confirm the DD is cleared can we confirm that the application is accepted (or) any other ways to find my application status. Kindly throw light on the same. I am very much in panic.....

More over tell me what is PER ?

Thanks in Advance..

Regards,
Anil.Ch

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Anil Ch said:
Hi Guys,

MY name is Anil. My Application reached to CIC on 8TH MAY 2014 as per courier records. I have sent the application fee through DD along with application. I am nerves & finger crossed :( .Let me know how to track my application status. For the credit card if the amount is deducted we can say that the application is accepted as per your discussion. What about DD? If i check with Bank People & if they confirm the DD is cleared can we confirm that the application is accepted (or) any other ways to find my application status. Kindly throw light on the same. I am very much in panic.....

Thanks in Advance..

Regards,
Anil.Ch
cIC process application on first come first serve basis. Till now 5th may applicants have been charged. So your DD will also be encashed mostly this week. But since it takes time for bank to confirm of did is encashed. You cannot be sure if the DD is really encashed. Once did is encashed means ur application is complete . then CIC asses ur application and details and check if u meet minimum eligibility requirements and issue PER by email. PER is positive eligibility review. Within a month from PER CIC sends ur application to ur local visa office to further review ur application and do background and criminal chexk. Once background and criminal check is done . local VO ask you to get medical followed by stamping of passports. So hold ur horses and keep looking this thread for updates

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Anil Ch said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks in Advance..

Regards,
Anil.Ch
To track you status, you have to keep an eye on the spreadsheet ( http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet ). If you find someone in the spreadsheet reports CC charging, get alert. Befor that, please get youself enlisted into the spreadsheet. The followinare the process:

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

Currently, applicant of 5th May has been charged and 8th May may be started by next week.

PER is positive eligibility review. If the application meets all the criteria, then the CIO will make a final positive determination of eligibility for processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.