+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

std

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Mumbai, India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 Jun14 App Rcvd
Doc's Request.
25 Spt14 CC Chrg
Nomination.....
6 Oct14 PER Rcvd
Med's Request
13 Nov14 MED Req
Med's Done....
25 Nov14 MED Done
Passport Req..
27 Feb 15 PP Req
VISA ISSUED...
23 Mar 15 PP Rcvd
LANDED..........
11 May 15 Landing
NT_MAPLE said:
Let's keep our fingers crossed std and hope we see the 3rd line in coming week....

All the best... Cheers!
[size=10pt]YES BRO.........CHEERS......![/size]

JAJ84

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Doc's Request.
SLU on 01-06-2015 & PCC requested on 02-06-2015
Nomination.....
PER date 02-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
05-11-2015 & ecas 4th line update on 12-11-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12 Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
submitted on 17 Jan & Received on 20th Jan
LANDED..........
Soon IA
guys i need to ask something...... In initial appliaction i wrote Alberta as intended destination...now i'm thinking Toronto.....when can i chnage this option....current status PER received!

or there is no need to inform them....i can land any state....as FSW is open to whole Canada?

TIA

std

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Mumbai, India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 Jun14 App Rcvd
Doc's Request.
25 Spt14 CC Chrg
Nomination.....
6 Oct14 PER Rcvd
Med's Request
13 Nov14 MED Req
Med's Done....
25 Nov14 MED Done
Passport Req..
27 Feb 15 PP Req
VISA ISSUED...
23 Mar 15 PP Rcvd
LANDED..........
11 May 15 Landing
Johnny31 said:
takes about 8-10 working days - it's only been 6 working days
[size=10pt][size=10pt]OK.......Thts gr8.... Thanks...![/size][/size]

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
IceDove2174 said:
[size=10pt]Sorry to say this bro, but "Decision made" without MR, PCC, RPRF smells like bad news.

Although the whole stuff looks fishy since you didn't even receive PER. I suggest you look up your ECAS status in a few days as the system could have been under some sort of maintenance state as at when your checked.
[/size]
agreed..*unclear to me as well*.....thanks for sharing your thoughts...I also think there is something wrong with the data entry in the system. the statement "we started processing your application on 2nd Dec" may have only appeared if my file was received at LVO (correct me if I am wrong : as Central intake office only deals with up to issuance of PER and later on, file is transferred to the local visa office. the next update comes only when local visa office has received the file....and it is too early to have file transferred when I have not received PER in the first place). So this means, if rejection has to come, it should be right after point 1 when it says we have received your application for permanent residence. Does this mean there was a mistake with update of even 1st line which says "we have received your application for permanent residence on 5th august'. I am really excited to see how it takes shape....I am also thinking if 'decision made' also means they decided to issue PER..lol....or rejection perhaps :p

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Hi India Applicants,

Anybody who has got their PER mail on or after 8th Oct received MR request from NDVO

Regards
Arjun Singh

analystpk

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2015 PER
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-07-2015 SLU
Med's Request
05-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
July 2016
shahzadpir said:
Experts,

Can any one please guide me regarding how can I get canadian portable mobile number?

I am living in KSA, and have started applying for jobs in canada, but I want to mention my canadian phone number? so is there any way I can get this number by sitting here?
Shahzad,

Would you mind telling me your area in KSa and whether you've done your medical and PCC? if yes then please share your PCC process thanks.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
Dear Friend I am staying at Riyadh, I can detail you about the procedure which I followed.

I went to my country Embassy (Pakistan) and ask them to issue me a Introductory Letter (in Arabic) to the name of Riyadh Police - Investigation Unit (in Arabic its named as "Adalla-al-Jana'iya").

This letter was on Embassy letterhead having seal and sign from the designated secretary. I took this same letter to Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and get it stamped at the price of 30 SR.

The same letter (which contains my PP and IQAMA #) now was ready to be submitted at Adalla-al-Jana'iya along with One Photograph / original PP and original IQAMA and their copies, one each)

I was standing there in que, and at my turn they took my things and made entry into computer and print it on hard paper, both sides (that was actually the PCC), now in another que they took my all ten finger impressions on the back side of same hard paper and staple one of my photograph on it.

and detach the lower portion of the card as receipt for me and asked me to come again after 4 days to get the PCC.

finally after 4 days (delivery date was printed on receipt) I collected the same hard paper printout which had my thumbs impression and photograph along with 6 or 7 stamps on it. (different departments verified and stamped on it).

ry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and get it stamped at the price of 30 SR.

The same letter (which contains my PP and IQAMA #) now was ready to be submitted at Adalla-al-Jana'iya along with One Photograph / original PP and original IQAMA and their copies, one each)

I was standing there in que, and at my turn they took my things and made entry into computer and print it on hard paper, both sides (that was actually the PCC), now in another que they took my all ten finger impressions on the back side of same hard paper and staple one of my photograph on it.

and detach the lower portion of the card as receipt for me and asked me to come again after 4 days to get the PCC.

finally after 4 days (delivery date was printed on receipt) I collected the same hard paper printout which had my thumbs impression and photograph along with 6 or 7 stamps on it. (different departments verified and stamped on it).

analystpk said:
Shahzad,

Would you mind telling me your area in KSa and whether you've done your medical and PCC? if yes then please share your PCC process thanks.

mdimran04

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
daxexpert said:
I didn't find your information in SS. Please u[date it!
Thanks for letting me know. I am unable to do this as it is not opening here. Long time back i have informed Admins to help me out. Kindly please assist in doing the same.

Thanks,
Mohammed Imran

avchan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER-08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
19-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014 3rd Line-19-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
Decision Made-24-03-2015
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi India Applicants,

Anybody who has got their PER mail on or after 8th Oct received MR request from NDVO

Regards
Arjun Singh
Mine
PER-8 OCT
MR-20 NOV

analystpk

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2015 PER
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-07-2015 SLU
Med's Request
05-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
July 2016
shah2014 said:
Dear Friend I am staying at Riyadh, I can detail you about the procedure which I followed.

I went to my country Embassy (Pakistan) and ask them to issue me a Introductory Letter (in Arabic) to the name of Riyadh Police - Investigation Unit (in Arabic its named as "Adalla-al-Jana'iya").

This letter was on Embassy letterhead having seal and sign from the designated secretary. I took this same letter to Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and get it stamped at the price of 30 SR.

ry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and get it stamped at the price of 30 SR.

Thank for your detailed reply.
Actually I'm from Jeddah and applied under NOC 0111. My application has just been submitted on 21st of November. Keeping my fingers crossed and wish all the best to every one here.

Theus17

Aug 7, 2014
Guys good pm! I am just curious... If the expected per is about 90 to 120 days..

What about the charging and completeness check? How many days it is from the app received date?

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
adey786 said:
my ecas showed "we have received your application on 5 august'. this was on Wednesday (3rd Dec) when I first time accessed my ecas. when I checked my ecas today it shows 2nd and 3rd line updated. 2nd line says "we have started processing your application on 2nd dec". the next line says "the decision has been made on your application and office will contact you.."..

though decision made kind of suggest that my application has been refused, but I am wondering if 2nd and 3rd lines are even correct data entries because 1)- as per my consultant, they have not received PER email yet. if they were to reject my application I would not have even gotton status of acknowledgement of receipt of my application 2)- from various posts on this forum, I understand that the 2nd line is updated once the file is in local visa office'. As I am 5th august and if first entry was correct, then it means it will take few weeks to update second line. 3)- though there can be timing difference in between data entry/update of ecas and the actual events, the 2nd dec update on 6th dec may also suggest an error (as this entry may be for another applicant whose file has received at local visa office) 4)- in any case, I was reading the guidelines below the 3rd line (clicked applications received at cio - Sydney, I understand that decision made means 'negative', as well 'positive'. from readings on this forum I understand that decision made only comes at the last stage of the process, so 'dm' right at the start of the process is rejection? The definition of DM as per ecas is (1 is not applicable, but do you think I could fall under 2 or even 3 if they consider some additional documentation is required):

1- Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

2- Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

3- Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

appreciate guidance/input into this.

Thank you and best regards
dear member....with sad heart I feel that your game is over. my take on ur case is

1. the ecas is never wrong, there is nothing like wrong entry or mistaken entry or what ever. they never ever input wrong applicant data in someone else account. at least till now we don't have any case whose entry was made wrong or someone else entry was made in his/her account.

2. as we all know that EE is going to launch in next month, the CIO and VO are working hard and faster to clear all the backlogs plus this year's applicants as well, cos its strongly suggested by all experts that fswp2014 will be no more after dec 31 2014. due to this rushy situation and may be due to ur app was rejected (be it at cio level), they have updated ur ecas rapidly without any standard procedure, and that's why we are having such erratic behavior from lvo.

3. people are right, without rprf,pcc,mr.........if its updated to "a decision have been made"...........that means a definite rejection.

4. miracles do happen.....there are cases who were rejected and later on accepted and processed,,,,,,,,there are cases where initially they were accepted and later on rejected.....even after landing! yes people have been sent back even after landing.......so hold on tight until unless u don't get any official correspondence from lvo or cio. for the 4th reason...I wish success to u and hope very best for u.

MrFreeze

Dec 6, 2014
My wife had applied for FSWP under two categories and she has got her PER on the 3rd of December for both categories as principal applicant.At which point do we have to withdraw one application? If we don't can she be rejected for dual application.Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.