+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

singh80

Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-14
Nomination.....
16-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
File Transfer...
Aug'14
Med's Request
17-Sept-14
Med's Done....
20-Sept-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-Dec-14
LANDED..........
April-2015
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hmmmmm... Not received PPR from NDVO.... :mad:[/size][/size][/size][/size]

NT_MAPLE

Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-12-2014
Interview........
Waived hopefully
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
Let's keep our fingers crossed std and hope we see the 3rd line in coming week....

All the best... Cheers!

std said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi All.........

Medicals received at NDVO on 27th Nov 2014... but 3rd line not yet updated in ECAS...

Any Idea.......?
[/size][/size][/size][/size]

maverick-14

Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahzadpir said:
Experts,

Can any one please guide me regarding how can I get canadian portable mobile number?

I am living in KSA, and have started applying for jobs in canada, but I want to mention my canadian phone number? so is there any way I can get this number by sitting here?
try talkatone app. you can get a free US/Canada number and use it on your phone over the internet. Other alternative is google voice- if you can figure out how to configure it from outside US/Canada.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
prishad said:
Is this true by any chance .?? Please tell me it is . Lol!!

14th october applicant but then DD so i guess will have to wait longer .. Hope we all get through this.. Wishing all october and november applicants lots of luck . !!
Still September DD applicant are waiting for their DD encashment, As per the post latest DD charged for 13 September applicant.
I guess for DD applicants, the average DD charged time is 90-100 days

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leo_x said:
Just received my PER email last night.

Details:

NOC 2171
Application received > 18/08/2014
CC charged > 10/11/2014
PER > 05/12/2014

This forum is a great source of information, although I would like to mention that people who still haven't got their PER/MR/PPR that each case is different and don't get demotivated if the person filing the application after you has got the requests before you. Just have faith.
Congrats! God Bless!

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Titans said:
PER RECIEVED
Aug 15 application recieved
DD encassh Nov 26

Per mail Dec 5th
Congratulations on your PER!

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
std said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi All.........

Medicals received at NDVO on 27th Nov 2014... but 3rd line not yet updated in ECAS...

Any Idea.......?
[/size][/size][/size][/size]
takes about 8-10 working days - it's only been 6 working days

dp_2014

Apr 30, 2014
javoo said:
Yes I've applied and got a response from Vicroads (they are responsible for the allotment of traffic history in the state of Victoria, Australia)

If you had help a license before, its very simple, all you need to do is go on the vicroads website and the way to procure your traffic history is directed right from their homepage.

If, however you do not possess the license ( like i did) then you have to email, vicroads on "demerits AT roads (dot) vic (dot) gov(dot)au "

with the following details :

FULL NAME, DOB, CURRENT ADDRESS, PERM ADDRESS, CONTACT DETAILS, PREVIOUS AUS ADDRESS.

You will receive an acknowledgement email when you email them.

However you need to be patient as you wont hear from them, and give it roughly 30-45 days and you will be mailed the document as your current address.

Hope this helps.

Thnx Javoo for the information.

Please confirm if u ordered complete or 5 yr traffic history report.

Also request you to PM me sample traffic history report

Thanks in advance.

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
my ecas showed "we have received your application on 5 august'. this was on Wednesday (3rd Dec) when I first time accessed my ecas. when I checked my ecas today it shows 2nd and 3rd line updated. 2nd line says "we have started processing your application on 2nd dec". the next line says "the decision has been made on your application and office will contact you.."..

though decision made kind of suggest that my application has been refused, but I am wondering if 2nd and 3rd lines are even correct data entries because 1)- as per my consultant, they have not received PER email yet. if they were to reject my application I would not have even gotton status of acknowledgement of receipt of my application 2)- from various posts on this forum, I understand that the 2nd line is updated once the file is in local visa office'. As I am 5th august and if first entry was correct, then it means it will take few weeks to update second line. 3)- though there can be timing difference in between data entry/update of ecas and the actual events, the 2nd dec update on 6th dec may also suggest an error (as this entry may be for another applicant whose file has received at local visa office) 4)- in any case, I was reading the guidelines below the 3rd line (clicked applications received at cio - Sydney, I understand that decision made means 'negative', as well 'positive'. from readings on this forum I understand that decision made only comes at the last stage of the process, so 'dm' right at the start of the process is rejection? The definition of DM as per ecas is (1 is not applicable, but do you think I could fall under 2 or even 3 if they consider some additional documentation is required):

1- Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

2- Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

3- Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

appreciate guidance/input into this.

Thank you and best regards

NT_MAPLE

Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-12-2014
Interview........
Waived hopefully
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
I wouldn't bet on that (8-10 working days) Johnny31 :p... Been 10 working days already for me and I know a few on this forum who have been waiting for 13 working days and counting.

Next week... I am sure :D

Johnny31 said:
takes about 8-10 working days - it's only been 6 working days

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ratingcrady

+1 for ur mature thoughts

P.S: THE GUY WHO GIVES -1 to ME ON EVERY FRIDAY, could u plz PM and share ur grievance & reason for doing so on Fridays only, i mean u cud opt for random days as well :eek: ?

ratingcrady said:
Hi, just thought about posting some observations which i detest--

1. Members telling other members to update SS :mad:
2. Some strange members not trusting other member's posts for example PPR issuance posts etc, Why do you need proof?? Who are you? :-\
I do not think there is enough time with any1 to mislead people.
3. Asking to reply when a reply was posted long time ago :mad:
4. Multiple and duplicate posts as if some1 will answer if you post it 10 times :eek:
5. People not saving SS edit/update links :-X
6. Posts in non-english languages :D
7. -1's which are uncalled for. Will -1 or +1 help you in canada ;D
8. Posts about EE, Isn't there another forum for that?? :-\
9. People not updating complete profile details which show up on left side, Who will steal your info?? or are you just lazy??

Unfortunately about 5% people have forced me to post this!!!!

Grow up people, admins are like you, i am like you and others are like you.
Show some respect, gratitude and trust.

You will require all of this when you land. :)

perukulla

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
06-02-2015
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2015
LANDED..........
09-09-2015
Thanks for your reply brother. +1 for you.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
For those applicants who have already received Passport Request, I have created a whatsapp group for serious discussion regarding landing / settlement issues and planning. PM me your number, if u r interested (kindly don't share ur number here as it will be difficult for me to follow).

P.S: Those applicants who are in early stages of their application, kindly wait for ur application to reach Final Stages/Passport request.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NT_MAPLE said:
I wouldn't bet on that (8-10 working days) Johnny31 :p... Been 10 working days already for me and I know a few on this forum who have been waiting for 13 working days and counting.

Next week... I am sure :D
I'm just speaking from my personal experience - got "Decisions Made" exactly 7 days after status changed to MR Received

Some people have wait for a 3-4 weeks. But again, I'm just using myself as an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.