+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prishad

Sep 13, 2014
Melbourne Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed 18/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 19/01/2015
AOR Received.
10/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
PCC request 1/07/2015 SLU - 26th Aug 2015
Med's Request
25/09/2015
Med's Done....
05/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/11/2015
LANDED..........
14/12/2015
sunnyvin said:
3 Oct CC Charged last night ........................... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Is this true by any chance .?? Please tell me it is . Lol!!

14th october applicant but then DD so i guess will have to wait longer .. Hope we all get through this.. Wishing all october and november applicants lots of luck . !!

wangare2014

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged 10/Dec/2014
Nomination.....
PER 06/Feb/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
15 April 2015
Med's Done....
Medical completed 21 August 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 October 2015
LANDED..........
19 August 2016
SonOfOdin said:
1.) Click on Profile option on top menu bar.
2.) Click on Forum Profile Information option on Left Panel
3.) Add all details on the profile form.
4.) Click on Change Profile button on the form.

P.S: Search for these keywords using browser search [ctrl-f] if you do not find them on the page.
It has worked, thank you.
+1

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
socc3rguy said:
No bro... My profession is not related to driving.

This is required becuz in Victoria and Queensland state, traffic crime has not been intrigrated in Police Check.

So, if you have lived in these two states, you MUST have to submit traffic history issued by VicRoad authority along with PCC issued by AFP (Aus. Fed. Police).

Hope, u hv got my point.

But somehow, I am not getting confirmation from any one if this is really needed in each and every cases where ppl hv lived in Vic or QLD.
Yeah I got your point.. have they requested to you to attach traffic history? If they ask then it should be provided & if not then you should'nt be worrying about it

Motaz Negmeldin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-12-2014 PER
File Transfer...
19-1-2015
Med's Request
25-2-2015
Med's Done....
10-3-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2015
poopiee said:
hello seniours....

i know my application is at a very early stage but still i have few questions...

1)how much amount of funds can we take to canada while we immigrate..for a family of four (2 adults and 2 childrens) minimum $21,971 These funds could be in the form of cash, documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.) or documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders).
2) do we have to take any insurance before landing... you can apply for private medical insurance to cover the period from landing to getting your health cards
3) when does the schools for kids starts in canada and when can the addmisions done/no idea
4) dose the childs education done in home country considered in canada and admissions are given accordingly?you have to take with you all your kids' education history and broofs
5) an internatinal driving licence taken from rto office from india considered in canada for driving?
any many more ... questions are comming in my mind ..
please seniours if you can guide...
regards
answers in red color
hope it is helpful

javoo

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Nomination.....
26-10-2014
Med's Request
28-4-2015
Passport Req..
29-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-5-2015
socc3rguy said:
No bro... My profession is not related to driving.

This is required becuz in Victoria and Queensland state, traffic crime has not been intrigrated in Police Check.

So, if you have lived in these two states, you MUST have to submit traffic history issued by VicRoad authority along with PCC issued by AFP (Aus. Fed. Police).

Hope, u hv got my point.

But somehow, I am not getting confirmation from any one if this is really needed in each and every cases where ppl hv lived in Vic or QLD.
Yes I've applied and got a response from Vicroads (they are responsible for the allotment of traffic history in the state of Victoria, Australia)

If you had help a license before, its very simple, all you need to do is go on the vicroads website and the way to procure your traffic history is directed right from their homepage.

If, however you do not possess the license ( like i did) then you have to email, vicroads on "demerits AT roads (dot) vic (dot) gov(dot)au "

with the following details :

FULL NAME, DOB, CURRENT ADDRESS, PERM ADDRESS, CONTACT DETAILS, PREVIOUS AUS ADDRESS.

You will receive an acknowledgement email when you email them.

However you need to be patient as you wont hear from them, and give it roughly 30-45 days and you will be mailed the document as your current address.

Hope this helps.

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys does any one know why they require traffic history ? & What do they look at ?

Nav2132

Sep 14, 2013
Brampton ON
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-10-2014
Med's Request
21-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2015
LANDED..........
10-02-2015
ratingcrady said:
Hi, just thought about posting some observations which i detest--

1. Members telling other members to update SS :mad:
2. Some strange members not trusting other member's posts for example PPR issuance posts etc, Why do you need proof?? Who are you? :-\
I do not think there is enough time with any1 to mislead people.
3. Asking to reply when a reply was posted long time ago :mad:
4. Multiple and duplicate posts as if some1 will answer if you post it 10 times :eek:
5. People not saving SS edit/update links :-X
6. Posts in non-english languages :D
7. -1's which are uncalled for. Will -1 or +1 help you in canada ;D
8. Posts about EE, Isn't there another forum for that?? :-\
9. People not updating complete profile details which show up on left side, Who will steal your info?? or are you just lazy??

Unfortunately about 5% people have forced me to post this!!!!

Grow up people, admins are like you, i am like you and others are like you.
Show some respect, gratitude and trust.

You will require all of this when you land. :)

[size=10pt]Good One :)[/size]

javoo

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Nomination.....
26-10-2014
Med's Request
28-4-2015
Passport Req..
29-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-5-2015
Haiderzaidi said:
Guys does any one know why they require traffic history ? & What do they look at ?
Traffic history denotes any violations that you may have had whilst driving in that particular state.

In countries ( like aus) they have point attached to them, wherein after a certain threshold your license can get revoked permanently if you are careless.

They have interlinked this with the immigration process so as to make canada more safe from erratic driving and civic behaviour.

maverick-14

Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ratingcrady said:
Hi, just thought about posting some observations which i detest--

1. Members telling other members to update SS :mad:
2. Some strange members not trusting other member's posts for example PPR issuance posts etc, Why do you need proof?? Who are you? :-\
I do not think there is enough time with any1 to mislead people.
3. Asking to reply when a reply was posted long time ago :mad:
4. Multiple and duplicate posts as if some1 will answer if you post it 10 times :eek:
5. People not saving SS edit/update links :-X
6. Posts in non-english languages :D
7. -1's which are uncalled for. Will -1 or +1 help you in canada ;D
8. Posts about EE, Isn't there another forum for that?? :-\
9. People not updating complete profile details which show up on left side, Who will steal your info?? or are you just lazy??

Unfortunately about 5% people have forced me to post this!!!!

Grow up people, admins are like you, i am like you and others are like you.
Show some respect, gratitude and trust.

You will require all of this when you land. :)
Excellent observation :D You could also add "members requesting NDVO to issue PPR repeatedly on forum as if they would actually read this" :p
+1

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
prishad said:
Is this true by any chance .?? Please tell me it is . Lol!!

14th october applicant but then DD so i guess will have to wait longer .. Hope we all get through this.. Wishing all october and november applicants lots of luck . !!
Its JAN 2015 ... last week of December is a long week offf.......... CIC is not working 25 Dec till @ 28 Dec they dont work on saturday and sunday so wait

God is Great

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Let me tell u that in the letter they only write PCC from Australia but if u visit this site :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp

They have clearly written that Applicants who are unable to provide a Traffic History or a License History Search must provide evidence, issued by the Queensland and/or Victoria roads authority, stating that the person has never held a driver’s license in that state and You may also need to provide a Traffic History printout, depending on which states you lived in while in Australia.

So, this has made me very confused.

Haiderzaidi said:
Yeah I got your point.. have they requested to you to attach traffic history? If they ask then it should be provided & if not then you should'nt be worrying about it

punjab 142001

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014 PER
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Which is the latest Medical Request from NDVO?

My friend is 11th July applicant. He received his PER on 6th November.

When to expect the Medical Request?

javoo

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Nomination.....
26-10-2014
Med's Request
28-4-2015
Passport Req..
29-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-5-2015
socc3rguy said:
Let me tell u that in the letter they only write PCC from Australia but if u visit this site :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp

They have clearly written that Applicants who are unable to provide a Traffic History or a License History Search must provide evidence, issued by the Queensland and/or Victoria roads authority, stating that the person has never held a driver's license in that state and You may also need to provide a Traffic History printout, depending on which states you lived in while in Australia.

So, this has made me very confused.
Yes I've applied and got a response from Vicroads (they are responsible for the allotment of traffic history in the state of Victoria, Australia)

If you had help a license before, its very simple, all you need to do is go on the vicroads website and the way to procure your traffic history is directed right from their homepage.

If, however you do not possess the license ( like i did) then you have to email, vicroads on "demerits AT roads (dot) vic (dot) gov(dot)au "

FULL NAME, DOB, CURRENT ADDRESS, PERM ADDRESS, CONTACT DETAILS, PREVIOUS AUS ADDRESS.

However you need to be patient as you wont hear from them, and give it roughly 30-45 days and you will be mailed the document as your current address.

Hope this helps.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
CPR2012 said:
Did anyone apply PCC from Mumbai PSK whose passport address is different from current Mumbai address?
Online Form Submission
Step 1 Register through the Passport Seva Online Portal. (Click on "Register" link under the Apply section on the Home Page).
Step 2 Login to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the Login Id created in Step 1.
Step 3 Click "Apply for Police Clearance Certificate" link.
Step 4 Fill in the required details in the form and submit.
Step 5 Click the "Pay and Schedule Appointment" link on the "View Saved/Submitted Applications" screen to schedule an appointment.

Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at all Passport Seva Kendras.
Online Payment can be made using any one of the following modes:
◦Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard and Visa)
◦Internet Banking (State Bank of India (SBI) and Associate Banks Only)
◦SBI Bank Challan

Step 6 Click the "Print Application Receipt" link to print the application receipt containing Application Reference Number (ARN)/Appointment Number.
Step 7 Visit the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) where appointment has been booked, along with original documents

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Thanks bro...this wll surely help.

Here go...ur first +1

But unfortunately, NDVO has given 45 days only and alraedy 12 days passed.

Soo....is there any way? Can calling wll b helpful?

javoo said:

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.