+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
randyccie said:
Dear Seniors , I need you urgent guidance and advised.

Here is my story .

1) Appl received on May 16th
2) Called ICICI bank Call Center and they informed that DD is not encashed yet.
3)Additional report requested by CIC through WES email July 26th
4) e- CAS status is showing - In Progress ( Got the UCI number from my Old Visa )
5) PER is NOT received yet.

I got an email yesterday night by WES asking "CIC has communicated with us that they want to review your evaluation report through WES online service" . Immediately I made the payment of $ 67.30 CAD and added CIC as the recipient. Actually ,I did the WES ICAP around Feb and while I filed the application , I generated a duplicate copy around May 5th and send it along the application. Finally I sent a email to CIO Sydney with this latest update.

I read the FAQ web link , but am not sure if that will cause any issue in getting my PER.

Please comment and advice if something else is required from my end. Will they reject my application.
Glad that you did that;now you will get PER in a day or two....

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
pharmacistfarhan said:
Getting DD / CC charged simply means that you've passed the completeness check........not the confirmation that your application qualifies with MI eligibility. Its only after getting PER, that you can have satisfaction that your application is 100% in line with eligibility criteria and is eligible to be processed.........thereafter to be transferred to your local visa office. Even successful completion of this stage doesn't guarantee that eventual selection decision would be positive......

Good luck.
What could you say then, I have DD and don't have idea if it was cashed. I've got UCI over phone and checked online at it is "in process" in my ECAS and it says that they received my application on May 16, 2013. From your analysis, at what stage is my application then? Until now i haven't received PER. What can you say?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have question, my federal application was received on 30 May but I am quebec applicant, so i sent it with CSQ.

my question does my application goes into same queue with you guys? or they have their own timeline?

Already 58 days passed and now news....

There is no chance for my application to be refused because I am aready accepted though interview for Quebec

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
bjazjbej said:
What could you say then, I have DD and don't have idea if it was cashed. I've got UCI over phone and checked online at it is "in process" in my ECAS and it says that they received my application on May 16, 2013. From your analysis, at what stage is my application then? Until now i haven't received PER. What can you say?
As of now we do not have any case of NER after this status of "In Process". You will soon receive a PER email along with File #.

MAILTEJ

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Should have been LVO ...but it went to Ottawa :)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May 2013
AOR Received.
3rd July 2013
Med's Request
17th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
19th Jan 2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
7th March 2014
Dear Seniors,

It looks like most of the candidates applied till week 2-3 of May have either received
PER or the DD's are encashed.

This is such a relief for all of us ( including me :) :) :))

CIC letter states that file will be sent to visa office.

How long does this usually take ? And when does visa update ?
since as per new timelines and assurance by CIC that all files will be successfully processed within 12-18 months.

I am sure many of us are keen to know next steps and timelines.

Regards,
Tej

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
sameerkpatel125 said:
how to check ecas status
Q. How can I log in ecas?
A. Please visit Client Application Status page https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas Select Client ID Number from drop down. Enter your UCI #, your Last Name or Family Name, date of Birth, Country of Birth and press Login.

http://fswp2013.wordpress.com/faqs/

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
MAILTEJ said:
Dear Seniors,

It looks like most of the candidates applied till week 2-3 of May have either received
PER or the DD's are encashed.

This is such a relief for all of us ( including me :) :) :))

CIC letter states that file will be sent to visa office.

How long does this usually take ? And when does visa update ?
since as per new timelines and assurance by CIC that all files will be successfully processed within 12-18 months.

I am sure many of us are keen to know next steps and timelines.

Regards,
Tej
Q. What are the steps after PER?

A. The first thing that will happen after your PER is that CIO will transfer your electronic file and paper based file to your designated Visa Office mentioned in the IMM 0008 Generic Form. The Visa Office may or may not inform you about this activity, for example, London Visa Office will not inform about this activity, while Beijing or New Delhi may send Acknowledgement. At this stage, your ecas status will remain “In Process”.

After the file has been transferred, it waits in the queue to be reviewed by Visa Officer. A Visa Officer will review your file and will determine the eligibility of your application for further processing. IF the visa officer decides that everything that you have provided is genuine and inline with what is required, he/she will put your file in actual “process”. You will see a new line added in your ecas as “We have started processing your application on mm-dd-yyyy”. Your status will remain “In Process”. The worse scenario is that Visa Officer will overrule the previous PER decision and may reject the application before starting the process, in this case, you will see “Decision Made” in your ecas. *For FSWP 2013, we are hoping that this may not happen as everything has already been screened at CIO.

From here on, everything will be verified and cross-referenced. This includes and not limited to your experience letters, salary stubs, visiting cards, employment offices, relative documents [if applicable], passport verification, IELTS verification, national identity cards verification [if applicable], your educational documents, marksheets, your background declaration, security checks and so on. They may or not may not visit, call or email your current / previous employers. It’s totally up to them.

At this stage, the visa officer MAY call for a face to face interview at your local visa office. In case of remote visa office, the RVO will inform you about the due date and time and the location. Visa officer will clearly mention in the email about the reason of the interview so that you can gather required documents to back your original case. You will not be informed about the outcome of the interview on the spot but the next step will let you know how well you performed. NOTE: Visa Officer will not judge your English Language ability in the interview.

IF everything goes well, you will receive a Medical Call. IF an interview goes well and you managed to satisfy the visa officer, you will get the same result. At this stage, your ecas will still read “In Process”.

IN CASE something goes wrong with or without interview, you will get “Decision Made” at your ECAS which means youre no more eligible for PR processing and you will get a rejection with a letter mentioning the reasons.

After you receive Medical Call, you will have to undergo Medical Examination at your local DMP. You and your dependents have to satisfy the visa officer that you are medically fit to be admissible to Canada. Once your results have been received by the Visa Office, your ecas will read, “We have received your medical results on mm-dd-yyyy” and the status will remain “In Process”.

You or one of your dependent may get a re-medical exam if there’s a doubt about something that they think need to be reverified.

The next step would be [and not limited to] Passport Request, any additional or updated documents, new Police Clearance Certificate etc and Right of Permanent Resident fee [RPRF] which is $490 for each Principal Applicant and Spouse [if applicable]. You do not have to pay RPRF for your children.

Once everything is done and your payment cashed, your status will be changed to “Decision Made” and the address will be updated with a Canadian address & you will receive your Passports & Confirmation of Permanent Residence [COPR].

http://fswp2013.wordpress.com/faqs/

Shaja

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
09-07-2013
Med's Request
02-10-2013
Hi guys, hope you can help me. I have a pending application under FSW and got PER already. I am presently here in Canada as a student but I got a job offer from a Canadian employer. I would like to ask if I really need a Labor Market Opinion to apply for a work permit or I can apply for open work permit without an LMO because I already have a PER under FSW? Hope you can help me.

MAILTEJ

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Should have been LVO ...but it went to Ottawa :)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May 2013
AOR Received.
3rd July 2013
Med's Request
17th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
19th Jan 2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
7th March 2014
thank you rawdah for sharing !!!!

it is scary to know that ECAS will just show " in process" status throughout all stages ??? ??? ??? ???

which means unless a decision is made ( rejected or accepted), we will not know exactly what the application
is going through..

Bas

Jun 26, 2013
outstandinguy said:
lol @ bathroom.

use it as a towel then.

the idea was to settle down the applicant who already sent an app. unfortunately, you didn't get that idea and jumped.
no prob. lets finish it here as nobody is authority here to stop anybody saying anything.

I quoted OP bulletin and Rawdah quoted statistics from worksheet that nobody got their app returned even though they left the VO blank.

YOU QUOTED YOUR THOUGHTS. chill out man. you made a rocket science 'suing CIC etc'.

Let the good news come to all and don't write another piece of negative thing to ruin others' days and nights.
Hope its over

Cheers!!
I agree with you. I myself left the VO empty and at the time everyone said that my app would be returned and I lost hope but reading through this forum I found 2 cases who got PER although one of them left the VO empty and the other one wrote it wrong. So I am relaxed now (I only have the cap to worry about ::) )

zeetheboss

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CC-25-Jul / PER-01-Aug
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
17-Apr-2014
Interview........
26-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
17-Jul-2014
I don't know..why is everybody calling up CIC...what will you get if you come to know your UCI number?
Status is updated only after they send you an email. There could be a possibility that your file might get returned, even if you have UCI allotted..

I think all of us should wait and stop calling them unnecessarily, as it will definitely delay the overall processing time for everyone..
So, my suggestion is to just sit tight and wait calmly..without disturbing the ladies & gentlemen at CIC!

kencreech

Jul 16, 2013
dreamaby said:
Hi,
does anybody know if i can pay my fee online??
i found here:
http: // www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index .asp
that there is a possibility to pay immigration fees online..
more of this, i can pay 30$ in order to receive information about my application.

What do you think?
Hi dreamaby,
Noticed your application reached CIC on May 8th and you didn't get your CC encashed till today. We both are for the same NOC 0211. Mine was received by CIC on May14th and not charged yet.
Are you willing to share what your current application status is? Did CIC contact you to ask you to pay? thanks!

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 01-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 25-07-2014 visa Issued 21-07-2014
LANDED..........
8th Nov 2014
Agreed.
Thanks

zeetheboss said:
I don't know..why is everybody calling up CIC...what will you get if you come to know your UCI number?
Status is updated only after they send you an email. There could be a possibility that your file might get returned, even if you have UCI allotted..

I think all of us should wait and stop calling them unnecessarily, as it will definitely delay the overall processing time for everyone..
So, my suggestion is to just sit tight and wait calmly..without disturbing the ladies & gentlemen at CIC!

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 01-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 25-07-2014 visa Issued 21-07-2014
LANDED..........
8th Nov 2014
So many forum members has requested you to update in Sheet. why don't you update the sheet with your data ?
I am eager to share any update related to DREAM CANADA.
Best Wishes to all of us. :)

AK2147 said:
I am also a 21st may applicant with DD. Please let me know if u get any update.

nikjuneja

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013 CC Charged...: 1-Aug-2013 PER Received...: 12-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013 ECAS update...: 23-Feb-2014 (processing started on 21-Feb-2014)..
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014 PPT rcvd by NDVO: 04-03-2014 ECAS update : 09-03-2014(Medicals rcvd) DD encashed: 12-Mar-2014 Decision Made: 30-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Collected passports from VFS on 3-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
[color=green][b] 17th July 2014
Admins please update my missing info:
Self Calculated Points: 75
Spouse IELTS: Yes
Relative: No
Job Offer: No

Eagerly waiting for the coming week....

~Nik
24th May: 1:36 PM