+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE applicant from Nepal discuss here!!!

mrkandel

Nov 7, 2014
I have completed Masters of Business Studies (MBS)-2 years from TU in 2014 March in 1st division and have Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)-3 years from TU also in 1st division. Whats the equivalent of this course in Canada? One consultant told me that it would equivalent to double bachelor degree, whereas another told me that it would be only bachelor level as i have only 3 years bachelor and 1 yr of master would make it equivalent to canadian bachelor and remaining 1 year of my MBS education is useless. Please clarify me if anyone have idea regarding this? Thanks. :)

lineinfire

Mar 21, 2015
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
yup I think they are right. You will be assessed as Bachelors 4 year. Mine was too 3 years and they asassessed it as Degree program.

eecandidate

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
7th Draw has thrashed many of EE applicants. I still believe it to make it through after couple of draws. Any insights bruvs?

bhuwanshrestha

Jun 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anybody of us got WES evaluation from degree credential of TU. I got TWO bachelors degree equivalency against BBA-4 years and MBS. I want to check whether this evaluation done for me is homogeneous as given to others similar to my degree.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys visit there if you affected by earthquake your application will be prioritize http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2015-04-27.asp

sambib

Star Member
May 26, 2015
mannual said:
Guys visit there if you affected by earthquake your application will be prioritize
This is only for people who already submitted the application not for people like us waiting for ITA

cheesu

Mar 2, 2015
La ho ra. I was thinking to apply thru this. I submitted my ee profile n was collecting details to mail
Delhi office.

bhuwanshrestha

Jun 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheesu said:
La ho ra. I was thinking to apply thru this. I submitted my ee profile n was collecting details to mail
Delhi office.
I emailed to Delhi immigration and got following reply:

This refers to your request for information about Canada's visa application process and priority processing of your application following the April 25, 2015 earthquake in Nepal and its aftermath. Canada sympathizes with the people of Nepal affected by this terrible disaster. The Visa section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi will be prioritizing applications from persons who have been significantly and personally affected by the earthquake.
Based on the information you gave in your email, we understand that you have submitted your profile under Canada’s Express Entry Program.

Express Entry involves two key steps:

1) Creating a profile; and,

2) Being invited to apply for permanent residence.

Only those candidates who have been invited to apply and who have submitted a complete application for permanent residence are eligible to be considered for prioritized processing.

In your case, it appears that you have not been invited to submit an application for permanent residence under Express Entry. This means, we do not have an application under your name that we can prioritize.

If you would like to learn more about how to apply to visit Canada, please visit our website

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

branded_man

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cio ns / cpc ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2014
Doc's Request.
23-04-2015
Nomination.....
14-10-2014
AOR Received.
13-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted but not needed
File Transfer...
28-05-2015
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-05-2015
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2015
LANDED..........
Already in canada
Guys I wish tht all nepalese gets a shot at EE
Btw dont fall for spams esp from immigrant agents

Try to improve ur scores thru higher education or better ielts score
As I said before scores wont go below 400s anytime soon
Jai Nepal

psharma.np

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
What are the changes of getting approved for OOPNP after getting interest to apply from Ontario ?

Esp. for someone living in Nepal with no ties to Canada/Ontario ?

Thanks.

cheesu

Mar 2, 2015
OOPNP CRITERIA IS EITHER U SHUD HAVE CRS 400 OR MORE OTHETWISE U SHUD B EXPERT IN FRENCH LANGUAGE. IF U FULLFILL THESE N UR PROFESSION IS DEMANDING THEN OOPN WILL SEND U THE NOMINATION LETTER. THERE IS FULL CHANCE FOR NEPALI WITH 400 ABOVE SCORE. MY OPINION ONLY.