December 2014 citizenship applicants!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFD said:
Hello beauhoe,

Glad to find you are assisting other member in this process.

I will be applying for Citizenship within the next 10-15 days from Mississauga.

I did my landing back in September 2011, but I had to travel back and forth for some time. Finally, I have accumulated 1095 days in Canada which is awesome.

I have checked yes authorizing CBSA to check my entries back to Canada. What I am doing is attaching photocopies all the stamps I have. Hopefully this may not become an issue.

Anyways, I will keep you guys post it.... Any suggestion?

Cheers,

SFD
Dear SFD,
Thank you so much and welcome in. It is a good idea to attach a copy of all your stamps and do not forget to translate them if the stamps are not in English or French. In addition, remember that we could not have achived anything without you guys. Please login time to time to let us know of your concerns as well as your comments. Our incredible members such as OTTAWA2013, elen1987, budir78, eo3yy and so many others are ready to take on any challenge and nail down your concerns.
We all wish you the best.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to all our members who submitted their applications on December 8th 2014, and to those who are ready to follow their steps. We would like to hear from you. Please make sure to keep your receipt and write down your tracking number.
Cheers,

mark1987

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
Congratulations to all our members who submitted their applications on December 8th 2014, and to those who are ready to follow their steps. We would like to hear from you. Please make sure to keep your receipt and write down your tracking number.
Cheers,
Thank you Beauhoe for your congratulations.
I sent my application today via Canada Post. :D :D
Cheers

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mark1987 said:
Thank you Beauhoe for your congratulations.
I sent my application today via Canada Post. :D :D
Cheers
What a great news!
We wish you all the best and please keep us updated my friend.
Best regards,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
December_Applicant said:
I sent my application with the documents they requested for. No absences in the residence calculator. I was also enrolled in the LINC home study from the date I arrived till now. I sent the attendance certificate. For the majority part I have been a homemaker. What are my chances of a RQ? processing time etc?

After how much time will I receive test/oath invite, if based from Saskatoon office.
Thank you for sharing your information and welcome in. Please be positive since I do not see any reason for RQ. I am sure that you are going to be hearing from CIC within three months maximum for your test and another three months for the oath. However, I will be glad if you could get it sooner.
Keep us updated.
Cheers,

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Beauhoe,

I do remember the PR waiting period! Forum Members made a huge difference during that critical time.

Let's see how we do with this process. I am okay waiting 5-8 months. As long as it is processed...

Glad to hear from you.

Cheers,

SFD

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
CIC received my wife's application on 8-12-14 and it has been received by MK on CIC's behalf. There is another reason for us to be happy as I have applied for my Australian Citizenship as well.

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
beauhoe said:
Welcome in dear asagalen,
Do you mind to tell us why you have to resend your application?
We wish you the best of luck.
Cheers,
Thanks beauhoe,

I sent my first application last august 10, and got returned application on october 12. The language proof that was provided is not in the list of the acceptable evidence. I submitted a CLBA result that used for AINP back in 2008.

I got the earliest CELPIP test schedule on November 15,and received the result on the mail on Dec 03. So hopefully everything will be ok at this time :)

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFD said:
Thanks Beauhoe,

I do remember the PR waiting period! Forum Members made a huge difference during that critical time.

Let's see how we do with this process. I am okay waiting 5-8 months. As long as it is processed...

Glad to hear from you.

Cheers,

SFD
You are going to be ok my friend.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry_aussie said:
CIC received my wife's application on 8-12-14 and it has been received by MK on CIC's behalf. There is another reason for us to be happy as I have applied for my Australian Citizenship as well.
Dear harry_aussie,
Welcome in my friend. We hope that you get the Canadian citizenship first so you could stay here with us to build this nation.
Keep us updated.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asagalen said:
Thanks beauhoe,

I sent my first application last august 10, and got returned application on october 12. The language proof that was provided is not in the list of the acceptable evidence. I submitted a CLBA result that used for AINP back in 2008.

I got the earliest CELPIP test schedule on November 15,and received the result on the mail on Dec 03. So hopefully everything will be ok at this time :)
Thank you for the detailed information.
We hope you get good news very soon.
Stay in touch my friend.
Cheers,

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Thanks for your kind words Beauhoe but i apologize for coming short on your expectations :(

I live in Australia(PR in Australia and Canada) but my wife is in Canada and she is the one who has the privilege to apply for Canadian Citizenship. I 'am still far to achieve the goal of being a Canadian but will be Australian soon.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry_aussie said:
Thanks for your kind words Beauhoe but i apologize for coming short on your expectations :(

I live in Australia(PR in Australia and Canada) but my wife is in Canada and she is the one who has the privilege to apply for Canadian Citizenship. I 'am still far to achieve the goal of being a Canadian but will be Australian soon.
You are one lucky man my friend. Please extend my hello to your beautiful wife.
Cheers,

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beauhoe,

Quick question?

Question 6 on Citizenship Form:

B When did you first come to live in Canada if different from "A"?

If is the same as when we first landed, do we put N/A? Or leave it empty?

Thanks,