Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFD said:
Beauhoe,

Quick question?

Question 6 on Citizenship Form:

B When did you first come to live in Canada if different from "A"?

If is the same as when we first landed, do we put N/A? Or leave it empty?

Thanks,
Dear SFD,
Yes write N/A if the date is same as when you first landed. In addition, Please do not skip questions. Answer all and if a question does not apply to you simply write N/A (not applicable).
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning all,
While preparing your citizenship application for submission, please take a look on this in order to make it easier for CIC agent to quickly review your documents: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j92dQnfXyAU
This is a good day my friends and I hope you enjoy it.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello garian4u,
How things are going at your end? Are you ready yet for answer submission?
We are all praying for you.
Cheers,

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
Hello garian4u,
How things are going at your end? Are you ready yet for answer submission?
We are all praying for you.
Cheers,
I am gathering documents still. Mine is straightforward. But my wife was housewife for the initial 12 months and proving her ties through documents is taking time. In the meantime I reveived the AOR and Discover Canada booklet in the mail yesterday. Funny how the RQ came faster than that. I plan to submit response to RQ by Dec 15th. Let's see. Thanks for all your prayers and support.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
I am gathering documents still. Mine is straightforward. But my wife was housewife for the initial 12 months and proving her ties through documents is taking time. In the meantime I reveived the AOR and Discover Canada booklet in the mail yesterday. Funny how the RQ came faster than that. I plan to submit response to RQ by Dec 15th. Let's see. Thanks for all your prayers and support.
Glad to hear back from you. Write a letter to explain your wife's case and I am sure that it should be fine.
December 15th will be next Monday.
All the best for you and your family.
Cheers,

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
Hi all,

My application has been delivered today :)
Date sent: Dec 08, 2014

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
December_Applicant said:
Did u or your wife got RQ? I was also homemaker. Is this going to create RQ.
Well, both of us got RQ at the same time. I believe though that our RQ was not related to her being a homemaker, but more because of our entry/exits. We had close to 4.5 months of absences after landing as a PR. Our application was received by CIC on 3rd Oct, processing started on 14th Nov and local office Mississauga had issued RQ by 18th Nov. So, if you see, processing started, they transferred to local office and local office straightaway issued RQ because they couldn't determine the physical presence and ties from the standard documents. Looks straightforward but creates a lot of work for us.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
December_Applicant said:
I don't have any entry/exits, but I have been a home maker for the most part. I also did LINC homestudy course from the time I arrived till now. Will I get a RQ?
my personal feeling is that you should be good.

Kovachum

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
I have posted my application on Dec 1st and reached cic on dec 2nd.

I reached out to CBSA before I even started working on my application and later when I filled my application I saw that they mentioned not to consult CBSA. Hope it is not going to be a problem.

3hm

Star Member
Dec 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kovachum said:
I have posted my application on Dec 1st and reached cic on dec 2nd.

I reached out to CBSA before I even started working on my application and later when I filled my application I saw that they mentioned not to consult CBSA. Hope it is not going to be a problem.
I think this happens to most of us.
It is because we are clueless when was the date you exactly left.
then you feel desperate and only hope is the record from CBSA.

taking records from it gives a better than guess entry of ones physical presence days
lets hear from someone what could be the problem later.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
December_Applicant said:
I did not write N/A. I left blank those items that did not apply to me. Is this going to be a problem??? Also do they go through your PR file during citizenship application. I was spouse with my husbands PR application.
Hello December_Applicant,
Please watch the CIC recommendation: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j92dQnfXyAU
Blank spaces in your application is a sign of incomplete application. I hope the agent be a bit flexible with your case.
Cheers,