+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kovachum said:
I have posted my application on Dec 1st and reached cic on dec 2nd.

I reached out to CBSA before I even started working on my application and later when I filled my application I saw that they mentioned not to consult CBSA. Hope it is not going to be a problem.
Welcome in dear Kovachum, I hope the same for you and for all our friends who May made the same mistake.
We all wish you the best on your application.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3hm said:
I think this happens to most of us.
It is because we are clueless when was the date you exactly left.
then you feel desperate and only hope is the record from CBSA.

taking records from it gives a better than guess entry of ones physical presence days
lets hear from someone what could be the problem later.
Nice comment and thank you for your contribution.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Torontonion said:
Ready to join December Applicants. ;D
Hi Torontonion
Thank you for joining this thread, we can't wait to hear when you are going to send your application in.
Wish you all the best.
Cheers,

chin24

Dec 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

We sent our application last Sept 23, received with signature by CIC Sept 26.
CIC said they cannot find our file. CIC agent said we have to wait till Dec 15 before we resend as we have not received back our application.

I am rechecking everything before we resend , however I do have a question, hope you can help me!

If we take an online course while in Canada and the institution is based here in Vancouver, should it be declared? As they do not give TOR but a diploma when you finish the course online.

Please help!

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry & shocked to hear chin24. Seems that bunk of junk people in office where received application. They should know how difficult resend application. In my opnion no advantage of declaration of online course. Best of Luck

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Torontonion said:
Thank you, I sent my second application yesterday, first was sent back in August but no clue yet :'(
Second application? Do you mean that you resent your application? If yes please can you tell us why you have to resend it?
Good luck,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chin24 said:
Hello,

We sent our application last Sept 23, received with signature by CIC Sept 26.
CIC said they cannot find our file. CIC agent said we have to wait till Dec 15 before we resend as we have not received back our application.

I am rechecking everything before we resend , however I do have a question, hope you can help me!

If we take an online course while in Canada and the institution is based here in Vancouver, should it be declared? As they do not give TOR but a diploma when you finish the course online.

Please help!
Dear chin24,
Do you still have the post receipt as well as your tracking number? If yes, please give the tracking number and the name of the CIC agent who signed reception of your application to the call center, I am sure that they will find it. I will try that first before sending another application.
Regarding to your online course, any communication proof (such as email or fee receipt etc...) between you and the institution is valuable.
We wish you the best.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ar_fabrics said:
Sorry & shocked to hear chin24. Seems that bunk of junk people in office where received application. They should know how difficult resend application. In my opnion no advantage of declaration of online course. Best of Luck
Wow! "Junk people" that is a little bit strong. Please relax and remember that it is going to be ok.
Cheers my friend,

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Application deliverd to Sydney but no signature of receiver but I paid for signature required to canada post.

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ar_fabrics said:
My Application deliverd to Sydney but no signature of receiver but I paid for signature required to canada post.
How long has it been since the delivery notice? My signature appeared 5-6 hours later, see below:

Shipment Status: Item Delivered on December 01, 2014 (received this around 5am)
Shipment Status: Signature Received on December 01, 2014 (received around 10am)

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ar_fabrics said:
Hi ar_fabrics,
I think you should be able to get that information from your carrier. Did you use post Canada?
Cheers