+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

Torontonion

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
beauhoe said:
Second application? Do you mean that you resent your application? If yes please can you tell us why you have to resend it?
Good luck,
I send my first application back in August 2014 delivered on 18th but only God Knows where it is, Call center advice me to send new application ;D

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi beauhoe,
Q 1 should i have to write all address in last four years ? I have landed here 3 years ago ,since no trevell ?

Q2 in work history question F6 ,,,, should i have to write the title and the nature of work etc,,,,,, aswell ?

Thanks.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Torontonion said:
I send my first application back in August 2014 delivered on 18th but only God Knows where it is, Call center advice me to send new application ;D
I am deeply sorry to hear that. Please keep a good record of the second one.
Wish you the best my friend,
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love bird 43 said:
Hi beauhoe,
Q 1 should i have to write all address in last four years ? I have landed here 3 years ago ,since no trevell ?

Q2 in work history question F6 ,,,, should i have to write the title and the nature of work etc,,,,,, aswell ?

Thanks.
Hello love bird 43,
1. Answer to query 1: YES, you must provide all your Canadian and overseas addresses in the past 4 years. In your case, it seems like you spent a year out of the four (4) outside the country. Please provide them with that overseas address and then your addresses here in Canada for the past three (3) years. Form page 2 section E.

2. Answer to query 2: in this section, it is ok to write the title without giving the detail. You just have to be very precise and that should do it.
Hope this helps.
Cheers

Torontonion

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
beauhoe said:
I am deeply sorry to hear that. Please keep a good record of the second one.
Wish you the best my friend,
Cheers,
I have a good record for first one too, but I got the lesson dont be happy untill you get some official confirmation.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Torontonion said:
I have a good record for first one too, but I got the lesson dont be happy untill you get some official confirmation.
Hahahaha! Sometimes it is ok to be exited before real thing happens.

Cheers,

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
Hello love bird 43,
1. Answer to query 1: YES, you must provide all your Canadian and overseas addresses in the past 4 years. In your case, it seems like you spent a year out of the four (4) outside the country. Please provide them with that overseas address and then your addresses here in Canada for the past three (3) years. Form page 2 section E.

2. Answer to query 2: in this section, it is ok to write the title without giving the detail. You just have to be very precise and that should do it.
Hope this helps.
Cheers
thanks for reply,,,,i landed first time in canada ,,,,never spent any time outside canada......landed 8th dec 2011.......after that never went outside so i am applying right after 3 years,,,....so then what shall i do regarding addresses,,,,,i spose to put last four years or last 3 years ?

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love bird 43 said:
thanks for reply,,,,i landed first time in canada ,,,,never spent any time outside canada......landed 8th dec 2011.......after that never went outside so i am applying right after 3 years,,,....so then what shall i do regarding addresses,,,,,i spose to put last four years or last 3 years ?
The last four (4) years my friend.
Three years-----> Canada addresses
One year--------> Overseas addresses
Total 4 years even if you spent all the 1095 days here without travel outside the country.
Cheers,

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
The last four (4) years my friend.
Three years-----> Canada addresses
One year--------> Overseas addresses
Total 4 years even if you spent all the 1095 days here without travel outside the country.
Cheers,
thank

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
sending on monday :)
Welcome in thecoolguysam!
If you do not mind, can you tell us about where you are applying from and much more?
Wish you all the best.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone interested in creating an excel list for easy tracking and follow up?
Thank you in advance.
Cheers,