+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
hbehmane said:
hey guys i'm thinking bout sending an email 2 Ankara vo and asking what's going on with my application. I found few email addresses but i wasn't sure which one is the correct one. does anyone know the right email address?
Hbehmane, the email address is in the web site, but why you want to send? you recently applied for GSM then I recommand to wait one week more then send an email, this is my idea .

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
mediGOL said:
Hbehmane, the email address is in the web site, but why you want to send? you recently applied for GSM then I recommand to wait one week more then send an email, this is my idea .
mehdi honestly its getting harder 4 me and my wife. she was telling me hamid can i go to their office myself and c whats going on.i said honey 1st of all they don't answer u since i'm not with u, 2nd of all i guess i have to be citizen and be with u . so we better wait wait for a while. thats why i said at least i can email them, it doesn't harm. i know i recently received GCMS note but why nothing is happening? :(

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
how long have you been waiting, if its within the normal processing time then they dont reply back to emails and if not, you can write complaint in the subject line, and you will surely get a reply back within a couple of days, but if its within normal processing time then that might be a different case..as far as my emailing goes, it usually take 2 days most 3 for me to get a reply back but again they are none other than awaiting for background checks...but give that a try and inshallah youll hear something good back soon...

hbehmane said:
mehdi honestly its getting harder 4 me and my wife. she was telling me hamid can i go to their office myself and c whats going on.i said honey 1st of all they don't answer u since i'm not with u, 2nd of all i guess i have to be citizen and be with u . so we better wait wait for a while. thats why i said at least i can email them, it doesn't harm. i know i recently received GCMS note but why nothing is happening? :(

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
hbehname i think you should wait also...a friend of my husbands said that on another forum it took them 100 days to issue a ppr after being updated to inprocess...i think wait till the end of next week...but since they have increased the processing time to 15 months...i doubt you will get a reply...i also emailed them and they sent nothing back...but if u think it will ease your wife then u should do it...but i dont think u have much more waiting to do..
hbehmane said:
hey guys i'm thinking bout sending an email 2 Ankara vo and asking what's going on with my application. I found few email addresses but i wasn't sure which one is the correct one. does anyone know the right email address?

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
does anyone have any info on the B4 form...do u guys know what you are declaring...

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
so if it takes a 100 days after being in process for them to issue ppr i should receive mine next week... u just gave me hope lool

niloogoogooli said:
hbehname i think you should wait also...a friend of my husbands said that on another forum it took them 100 days to issue a ppr after being updated to inprocess...i think wait till the end of next week...but since they have increased the processing time to 15 months...i doubt you will get a reply...i also emailed them and they sent nothing back...but if u think it will ease your wife then u should do it...but i dont think u have much more waiting to do..

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
how long have you been waiting, if its within the normal processing time then they dont reply back to emails and if not, you can write complaint in the subject line, and you will surely get a reply back within a couple of days, but if its within normal processing time then that might be a different case..as far as my emailing goes, it usually take 2 days most 3 for me to get a reply back but again they are none other than awaiting for background checks...but give that a try and inshallah youll hear something good back soon...
Well Kurdish-kazhal to be honest with u I don't know what would be proper waiting time for Ankara vo, I mean I know it's 15 months right now but this wouldn't apply to us since we applied last yr and put my application in process on June 19.

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
niloogoogooli said:
Mine passed 100 day(in process june19)

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
So ur saying if I email them I have to write complaint in the subject line? That's it?

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
so how long has it been??? you can send them an inquiry and see what happens, dont ever be afraid of inquiring about your file, your life depends on this and they should understand that we need some reassurance of some sort. i personally have been in contact with them for the last 6 month with an email every week, and sure at some point they were just like please stop emailing us, but at other times they are nice in replying back to my emails, its just that they dont have anything reassuring to tell me as my file is out of their hands. but if i were you i would email them, you have nothing to lose, they will either ignore it or email you back and tell you something....

hbehmane said:
Well Kurdish-kazhal to be honest with u I don't know what would be proper waiting time would be for Ankara vo, I mean I know it's 15 months right now but this wouldn't apply to us since we applied last yr and put my application in process on June 19.

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
hbehmane said:
So ur saying if I email them I have to write complaint? That's it?
Hbehmane, please wait till next week, then apply, 100 days for you will go up to next week,I know it is hard, you can send your GSM to your wife and describe what's going on, give her some hope . The situation is difficult , all of us we know this matter, but wait for one week more, this is my suggestion.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
yeh i actually didnt know about this too...someone from here told me a while back if u write complaint in the subject line, then it apparently goes to a different section of the embassy or something and then it is send to the officer that is handling your file, now with that being said, it has worked for me and i can tell its different officers writing back to me, as the emails i get back, one has the wording colored blue and it almost never says hi,. hello, and the other one is always written in black calour and it always says dear applicant, please blah blah. again i have noticed this for the last 2 month since i started writing complaint in my subject line, this might not work for everyone or the officer might be just messing with me but this is what i have noticed.....
hbehmane said:
So ur saying if I email them I have to write complaint? That's it?
write complaint in the subject line, and go on writing, Dear visa officer, and introduce yourselve, with ur wife's name and file number, and write that you are very concerned and worried about the unknown status and stages that your file has passed/is at,, any new information about your file is greatly appreciate..blah blah u know the drill ahhah and inshalla ull hear something useful back soon...

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
yeh i actually didnt know about this too...someone from here told me a while back if u write complaint in the subject line, then it apparently goes to a different section of the embassy or something and then it is send to the officer that is handling your file, now with that being said, it has worked for me and i can tell its different officers writing back to me, as the emails i get back, one has the wording colored blue and it almost never says hi,. hello, and the other one is always written in black calour and it always says dear applicant, please blah blah. again i have noticed this for the last 2 month since i started writing complaint in my subject line, this might not work for everyone or the officer might be just messing with me but this is what i have noticed.....
write complaint in the subject line, and go on writing, Dear visa officer, and introduce yourselve, with ur wife's name and file number, and write that you are very concerned and worried about the unknown status and stages that your file has passed/is at,, any new information about your file is greatly appreciate..blah blah u know the drill ahhah and inshalla ull hear something useful back soon...
Thanks hey, I actually had almost same thing in my writing but I wasn't sure about subject line

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
mediGOL said:
Hbehmane, please wait till next week, then apply, 100 days for you will go up to next week,I know it is hard, you can send your GSM to your wife and describe what's going on, give her some hope . The situation is difficult , all of us we know this matter, but wait for one week more, this is my suggestion.
Idn maybe I wait till next week

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
niloogoogooli said:
does anyone have any info on the B4 form...do u guys know what you are declaring...
What is B4?