+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

E

Erina

Please please please someone who has applied for GSMC help me :( I'm way too helpless.

1)Should I mark Access to Information act or Privacy Act?

2) Question 4 on the form asks if I'm not requesting info on my own behalf I need a consent. I'm the sponsor applying on my hubby's behalf. So is there additional form required or just a letter written by the applicant is enough? If there's a separate form where can I download it?

3)I've read the instructions about Electronic and Physical Files, but still I don't know which one to checkmark :((. But I'm assuming Electronic Files?

4)I don't have my File Number. The only number we received was Clined ID Number. How should I get a File Number?

I really appreciate if someone could help me :( I'm lost :((

E

Erina

Oh one more thing, it also asks for LOCATION right in front of File Number and Client ID Number. What does it mean by LOCATION?

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
Erina said:
Please please please someone who has applied for GSMC help me :( I'm way too helpless.

1)Should I mark Access to Information act or Privacy Act?

2) Question 4 on the form asks if I'm not requesting info on my own behalf I need a consent. I'm the sponsor applying on my hubby's behalf. So is there additional form required or just a letter written by the applicant is enough? If there's a separate form where can I download it?

3)I've read the instructions about Electronic and Physical Files, but still I don't know which one to checkmark :((. But I'm assuming Electronic Files?

4)I don't have my File Number. The only number we received was Clined ID Number. How should I get a File Number?

I really appreciate if someone could help me :( I'm lost :((
1) Access to Information Act is the one you check off

2) You put No it is not on your behalf then your husband fills out another paper (IMM5475E) I don't have the link to that form but google it it will pop up it's only one page and it's pretty straight forward.

3) Check off Electronic file then check status of an application then file out the visaa office location and file number

4) It is okay put the client ID that should be fine I believe but double check on this point just in case. The file number should start with the letter B or F so you might have it?

By Location it means the Visa office location for example mine is Amman Jordan.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask since I filed back in august and was successful in getting back the notes :)

Good Luck!

E

Erina

feverdreams said:
1) Access to Information Act is the one you check off

2) You put No it is not on your behalf then your husband fills out another paper (IMM5475E) I don't have the link to that form but google it it will pop up it's only one page and it's pretty straight forward.

3) Check off Electronic file then check status of an application then file out the visaa office location and file number

4) It is okay put the client ID that should be fine I believe but double check on this point just in case. The file number should start with the letter B or F so you might have it?

By Location it means the Visa office location for example mine is Amman Jordan.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask since I filed back in august and was successful in getting back the notes :)

Good Luck!
Thank you so so much. You're very kind. So I just check Status of an Application and not Permanent Residence under Immigration File in Canada, right?

And no, I never received any File Number that started with B or F or anything like that :(. I only have CIN and that's it. But I have a lawyer, maybe he has it and didn't notify me about it. The truth is I don't want to let him to do this for me since I'm assuming he'll charge me extra :D

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
Erina said:
Thank you so so much. You're very kind. So I just check Status of an Application and not Permanent Residence under Immigration File in Canada, right?

And no, I never received any File Number that started with B or F or anything like that :(. I only have CIN and that's it. But I have a lawyer, maybe he has it and didn't notify me about it. The truth is I don't want to let him to do this for me since I'm assuming he'll charge me extra :D
Yes check Status of application and not permanent residence

I am sure its in one of the letters or something. Maybe in the AOR keep checking otherwise I really do believe the CIN should work

E

Erina

feverdreams said:
Yes check Status of application and not permanent residence

I am sure its in one of the letters or something. Maybe in the AOR keep checking otherwise I really do believe the CIN should work
Thanksss again :-*

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
Erina said:
;)

nice, i did the same thing for the whole week. i mean it's better 2 do it ourselves, save it and not 2 give it 2 the lawyers.
Yea man, it's not just about saving money ... I don't even trust most of these lawyers. They can be so careless and I didn't wanna risk having my application delayed because the lawyer is too lazy to check his email!

Plus I'm pretty sure I did a better job at completing the application than most lawyers could have :D
That's why it took me sooooo long ... I included everything I thought would help the application (liek SMS logs, chat logs, emails, phone bills, etc.) and also a cover letter explaining my difficult situation.

Let's hope for the best. I'm very positive about this :)

E

Erina

Toronto88 said:
;)

Yea man, it's not just about saving money ... I don't even trust most of these lawyers. They can be so careless and I didn't wanna risk having my application delayed because the lawyer is too lazy to check his email!

Plus I'm pretty sure I did a better job at completing the application than most lawyers could have :D
That's why it took me sooooo long ... I included everything I thought would help the application (liek SMS logs, chat logs, emails, phone bills, etc.) and also a cover letter explaining my difficult situation.

Let's hope for the best. I'm very positive about this :)

I'm sure Ankara's decreasing processing time rapidly. You'll be fine :)

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
everyone have a nice weekend, let's hope 4 next week

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
hahahah hbehmane i know i thought the same thing...but hey i have been here for a long time ..im gana wait it out till i get that golden email..its not gana take much longer than this i hope!!! Medigol, Mrirn2535 you guys are very sweet, thunxx and inshallah next week we hear something good, at this point doesnt matter who the good news if for, as long as there is some pprs for the members of this forum makes me happy..have a wonderful weekend...take care.
hbehmane said:
lol we thought ur gone 4ever :p, but nice 2 heard u back :) :)

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
hahahah hbehmane i know i thought the same thing...but hey i have been here for a long time ..im gana wait it out till i get that golden email..its not gana take much longer than this i hope!!! Medigol, Mrirn2535 you guys are very sweet, thunxx and inshallah next week we hear something good, at this point doesnt matter who the good news if for, as long as there is some pprs for the members of this forum makes me happy..have a wonderful weekend...take care.
Hi Khazal
I like this forum , it gives this feeling that "We are not alone".

E

Erina

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
Kazhal jan in the chart it says you have had an interview. May I ask if it was regarding to your marriage and relationship?

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
hey guys i'm thinking bout sending an email 2 Ankara vo and asking what's going on with my application. I found few email addresses but i wasn't sure which one is the correct one. does anyone know the right email address?