File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
ahhahahah i know i said im not gana be on this forum again,,but i couldn't resist checking on you guys..and seeing this post just made me smile....you guys are sooooo kind...and yesss there is no need to lose hope, every time you get to that point thank god that you have not waited as long as i have (soon to be 20 month ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D) and be grateful for everything else, be greatful for your health, for the very fact that god has given us another day, and that we still love our spouses even though we have not seen them for over 2 years ahaha again in my case:D, its just a big test and we are not gana fail it :p:p..look on the bright side, today is gone but we still have days and weeks to come,, and this processing believe it or not will end one day, its just a matter of time, until then im gana try my absolute best to stay positive and im gana need your help:p, so we are all gana stay healthy for when our loved ones are given that golden visa..
mrirn2535 said:
Dear friends
Let's pray for "Kurdistan-Kazhal" to receive ppr .

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
ahhahahah i know i said im not gana be on this forum again,,but i couldn't resist checking on you guys..and seeing this post just made me smile....you guys are sooooo kind...and yesss there is no need to lose hope, every time you get to that point thank god that you have not waited as long as i have (soon to be 20 month ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D) and be grateful for everything else, be greatful for your health, for the very fact that god has given us another day, and that we still love our spouses even though we have not seen them for over 2 years ahaha again in my case:D, its just a big test and we are not gana fail it :p:p..look on the bright side, today is gone but we still have days and weeks to come,, and this processing believe it or not will end one day, its just a matter of time, until then im gana try my absolute best to stay positive and im gana need your help:p, so we are all gana stay healthy for when our loved ones are given that golden visa..
So happy to see you here again :D

sheyda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 June 2012
AOR Received.
27 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
27 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
15 Jan 2013
HappyGoLucky said:
GCMS stands for Global Case Management System. To me a statement like "Interview might be required" means an interview is 99% required.

On change of status, I can tell you that there are situations where the e-Cas status never changes sometimes up until or even after a visa has been issued. The updates to e-Cas are irregular and highly unpredictable. You should not get too excited when it comes to e-Cas. GCMS is the most reliable system in the immigration process.
Thanks,
i dont undrestand anyyything from that GCMS :( actually it has lots of names and dates ... and somehow i lost in that page :D
anyway tnx for info

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
lol we thought ur gone 4ever :p, but nice 2 heard u back :) :)

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
as solh said September finished and nothing happened 4 us. let's wait 4 October. ma ke az september kheiri nadidim, bebinim october che goli be saremun mizane :(

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
Dear Kazhal, good to see you again, really your backing was made me happy today, you are right, every thing is the world is the matter of test your self and make ourselves more strong, just think many people that the earthquake happened for them how they feel? in the winter , and many many things , but all and all is the matter of examine, then we pray the GOD and will ask him to give us the better thing, because sometimes we think one thing is better but it is not good for us, if I want to write , must write for many pages , but today you got the visa not from embassy but from your soul and your effort, then I can say:
Congratulation Kazhal,congratulation,......
V

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
hbehmane said:
as solh said September finished and nothing happened 4 us. let's wait 4 October. ma ke az september kheiri nadidim, bebinim october che goli be saremun mizane :(
Hbehmane, Solh, may be the analysis of Solh comes true and you guys will get your visa next week, then pray for that, Dear Friends, I beleive that it works because it is not in your authorization, then only GOD can handle it, I have some experience and will ask you to do that and see the result. :)

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
mediGOL said:
Hbehmane, Solh, may be the analysis of Solh comes true and you guys will get your visa next week, then pray for that, Dear Friends, I beleive that it works because it is not in your authorization, then only GOD can handle it, I have some experience and will ask you to do that and see the result. :)
that's right dear mediGol, i've been always thankful from God. every thing is in his hands

solh

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
AOR Received.
05-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-09-2011
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2013
LANDED..........
20-03-2013
Hopefully first week of October will be our week behmane:)

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
solh said:
Hopefully first week of October will be our week behmane:)
ohh ya i wish

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
can't believe I finally mailed my wife's application ... was working on it the whole night and I didn't get the chance to sleep ???
I'm gonna pass out soon ;D

E

Erina

Toronto88 said:
can't believe I finally mailed my wife's application ... was working on it the whole night and I didn't get the chance to sleep ???
Yayy :D

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Toronto88 said:
nice, i did the same thing for the whole week. i mean it's better 2 do it ourselves, save it and not 2 give it 2 the lawyers.