Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Hello everybody! Sooo glad WYZ made this thread.

So om sponsoring my wife who is in pak. I called the call centre today n inquired them abt my file. They said my file is in Ottawa and will only go to isb for visa stamping.(in my aor it was mentiones that ur visa office is Ottawa and file has been transferred to Ottawa)
So the call centre guy said that since ur file is in Ottawa u will follow the 13 month timeline n not 26 month timeline.

But going through this thread i Hv noticed nobody has gotten any clue within 13 months. so guts wat isss going on? Plz help!

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Suzum27 said:
Oye ballay ballayyyy!! :p :p sachi this is the exact reaction when I read ur post !! My soooooooo soooooooo happyyyyyyyyy Wzy !!! ;D ;D it has given me sooooooo muchhhhh happinessss n hope!! :) :) inshaAllah you n all of us will hear goooood news sooooooon!!
Hey!! Balley balley indeed!! heheh I know, any progress is good progress. InshaAllah to that we all hear something positive soon. I just know that medical is in progress, as for security check, it says "criminality" field "not started". It says "0" in grounds of refusal though, so another good news so far :D But yes, 31 pages of Adobe file, but that is basically what I needed to know, that it is at the least in process and not sitting there collecting dust :)

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Wyz said:
Hey!! Balley balley indeed!! heheh I know, any progress is good progress. InshaAllah to that we all hear something positive soon. I just know that medical is in progress, as for security check, it says "criminality" field "not started". It says "0" in grounds of refusal though, so another good news so far :D But yes, 31 pages of Adobe file, but that is basically what I needed to know, that it is at the least in process and not sitting there collecting dust :)
Hey wyz

Can u add me to the spreadsheet

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
APAK said:
Hello everybody! Sooo glad WYZ made this thread.

So om sponsoring my wife who is in pak. I called the call centre today n inquired them abt my file. They said my file is in Ottawa and will only go to isb for visa stamping.(in my aor it was mentiones that ur visa office is Ottawa and file has been transferred to Ottawa)
So the call centre guy said that since ur file is in Ottawa u will follow the 13 month timeline n not 26 month timeline.

But going through this thread i Hv noticed nobody has gotten any clue within 13 months. so guts wat isss going on? Plz help!

Welcome to the thread! Sometimes call centre is very helpful and sometimes a little less. None of us know how much info (and how correct) they have. If 13 months is your case, then that's awesome, you're very lucky! However, so far, I've not seen posts from anyone saying that their sponsorship process has been reduced to 13 months. If your file has been transferred to CPP Ottawa, and you need more info, I think it would be best to order the GCMS notes to see how much progress your file has made.

And yes, I've added you to the spreadsheet, as much info as is in your timeline. For any other info (1st medical date and sponsor approval date), let me know, it'll be added. You will see your name in the "CPP Ottawa (Legacy Islamabad)" excel sheet. :)

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi did anyone's ecas status change form "in process" to "decision made" in the last 2-3 weeks. My ecas read "in process" 2 weeks ago and now it readss "decision made" but i haven't received any correspondence from cic.

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
rites.of.spring said:
hi did anyone's ecas status change form "in process" to "decision made" in the last 2-3 weeks. My ecas read "in process" 2 weeks ago and now it readss "decision made" but i haven't received any correspondence from cic.
What is your timeline? When did you apply and have you already been approved as a sponsor?

Metal Gear

May 5, 2013
Wyz said:
I filed my application in Nov 2011. I ordered my first GCMS notes on April 8, 2013. I got them today, so that's 29 days. You should expect yours within 30 days of ordering in general, but it may take up to 40 days from what I've heard. Good luck!
What did they say in your GCMS notes ?? Any Progress ?

RajaRani

Mar 29, 2013
I applied in summer 2012 and I was thinking whether anyone here sent additional documents after their first AOR from Missauaga? I was wondering if doing something like that has a negative impact on your application or not? Thanks!

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Wyz said:
ok so u know wat.....the first time i ordered my notes which was in like dec 2012.....dat time in medical it was written in progress and in feb 2013 i ordered the second time and its still written medical in progress....so guys there's nuthing to be excited about....sorry i don't want to upset u but yeah this medical thing remains in progress from the time u submit them.... but yes if its written dat medical letter to be issued....then it means dat remed is on its way....
just keep praying....
best of luck...
we all are in the same boat :)

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
approved as a sponsor in june 2012 and file is in ottawa. couple of weeks ago my ecas said i"in process" and now it says "decision made" but no contact from cic yet..does this mean anything?
Wyz said:
What is your timeline? When did you apply and have you already been approved as a sponsor?

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Please Pray for Imran Khan, Our brave leader that he recovers very soon.

May Allah give him fast recovery and protect all of us from injuries and miseries, Ameen.

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Basilzaman said:
Please Pray for Imran Khan, Our brave leader that he recovers very soon.

May Allah give him fast recovery and protect all of us from injuries and miseries, Ameen.
Insha Allah

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
dora1234 said:
ok so u know wat.....the first time i ordered my notes which was in like dec 2012.....dat time in medical it was written in progress and in feb 2013 i ordered the second time and its still written medical in progress....so guys there's nuthing to be excited about....sorry i don't want to upset u but yeah this medical thing remains in progress from the time u submit them.... but yes if its written dat medical letter to be issued....then it means dat remed is on its way....
just keep praying....
best of luck...
we all are in the same boat :)
I know...but....this boat's getting crowded...they should ship some of us to shore :p I look at it this way, my husbands ecas does not even say "in process", so I imagined my file covered with dust just sitting there and being lonely :( at least now, I feel like it has entered the "in process" phase and that is just not updated in ecas and InshaAllah, something good should happen soon.

To tell you the truth, it is kind of frustrating to see that Feb 2012 applicants are getting their remed requests before the 2011 applicants...it's good for them but yaar sometimes, thori si unfairness mehsoos hoti hai. I wish they would go by order. I'm just afraid that they'll do a little something like what they did with skilled workers files. I know it's a diff category, but my uncle who had filed his skilled worker application 8 years ago got his file returned because they returned all the older applications filed before 2010 and worked only with the newer ones...I don't want to scare anyone or anything, but I sure hope they start going by sequence for sponsors :( It literally affects 2 people's lives because both lives are on hold until this whole process goes through. I'm totally venting, but yeah, I'm happy but a bit jealous of the Feb 2012 applicants...there, I said it ;D

Astro2

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb/Ldn-Hubby's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 02/12
Doc's Request.
updated forms & PCC - November 2013
File Transfer...
May 08/12
Med's Request
remedical - Jan 10/14
Passport Req..
Oct 8th, 2014, Sent on Nov 8th
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 25th/14
LANDED..........
Nov 28th, 2014 inshallah
why are they are only working on wife cases?.. thats so unfair. i applied in feb..approval in may.. we better get something from them this summer!!

i received another silly email from CHC ISB:
Dear Client:

Please note that the processing times indicated on our website are not guarantees. For more information about processing times, please refer to CIC's website at the following address: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp.

If any further information is required, you will be contacted. In the meantime, please continue to wait patiently as the processing of your application continues.

Regards,

Immigration Section

i wasn't even asking for the processing times :mad:

LLCOOLPaki

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Guys,

Any idea after doing re-forms and Police certificate, how long would it take to get re-medical?