26-03-2014
Interview........
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2014 (step 1) 12 may for step 2
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2014
Suzum27 said:
Naa I haven't order for GCMS notes yet. Will wait till June..If nothing comes up then hopefully will order them. But I still don't get it if there is some mistakes in our forms or some form is missing! Atleast they should request us to send the corrected form or something.

I have seen a case where the application was sent back to the sponsor from CIC coz the application missed some documents/forms.

So y are they wasting our 1yr n then will be asking us to correct our mistakes if there are any! So frustrating!

Surprisingly only Feb 2012 applicants have done perfect work at their files! Like seriously lol

No offence to Feb 2012 applicants. Honest I have no grudges against u guys. I am happy! But frustrated on CIC,Ottawa and CHC ! :(
Interesting questions.

CIC Mississauga doesn't know what they are looking at except a list of forms that are required for CHC-Islamabad.

Ottawa holds the file and sends scanned copies of those forms to Islamabad

Now 'smart asses' in Islamabad look at these forms, pictures. Perform background checks. Assess if marriage/Nikah is genuine. Make phone calls to jobs etc to confirm validity and the whole nine yards and if they find any reason that its not genuine then they put you on interview queue.

There was a news article posted recently in I think Globe and Mail about a Pakistani guy who worked at Tim Hortons (also he's deaf) and didn't finish High School. He married a girl in Pakistan who was older than him and had a Master's degree so it got rejected. I think CHC-Islamabad has a quota that they pass 80% cases and reject 20%. or maybe its 90/10.

Allah knows best. We can all just speculate. May Allah unite us all with our lovelies.

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
Suzum27 said:
Thankyou so much for such a detailed reply :) I really appreciate it ! My mom about a year back applied for TRV on the basis that my elder sis living in canada needs help in her maternity leave. We submitted everything to them. My sis even provided a letter from her Dr. stating that she needs loads of bed rest hence her mother should be here to help her out as she also has a 3yr old son.

Anyhow after a month since applied..we got back the passport with a rejection letter for visa. The letter which you have posted here was exactly the same which she got. And the rejection reason was that they were in doubts that my mother won't come back to Pakistan. lol

Its so so stupid. We are 4 siblings. One is married n is in canada. My visa process is in queue. And rest of my two siblings are here n are single. And all of this was mentioned in one of the forms. So Y won't will my mom come back for her kids n husband ?

They are just so plain stupid.
Hi Dear Suzam27 and all wonderful members,
Thanks for your kind reply, I would strongly suggest for you and all members of the thread whom are waiting at least a year or so after the case got transfer to CPPO- Ottawa or CHC ISBD for the stage 2 processing (PR) application to order their GCMC notes it helps and provide a clear vision that what is coming your way or what is going on in Immigration office head about your case, it would not impact your case negative or positive but you will have very good idea of has been done up to that point, it cost only 5 bucks but it is well worth it, in fact we ask our self every single day what is going on with our case, you will get a very good idea based on information and circumstances provided to immigration, here I am sharing the links of GCMS site you can order it online now, or fill the form scan and email it as well its very efficient and quick, I got mine in a week, if any has not done it yet, please go for it, don’t wait for the next month in month after get it done and request another one in 4 months or so, The MP inquiry does not help that much you will get an entry on your file that MP talk to them about your case and you get some general BS answer back like your file is waiting for initial review or PR fee is paid and the case was transfer to us in such and such date, nothing useful and quite frankly they don’t give a shit about what MP wants they get 1000 of MP request per day, that is the fact I learn that as well after 3 or 4 inquiry through my MP and I got the message that they don’t care much about these methods, GCMS is the real deal that give you the insider to all info what is going on.

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
Waiting_Eyes said:
Dear Bro,
Thank you for sharing, It is really sad to hear about your situation, I got the same letter from Mississauga office that my file transferred to Islamabad, but few days back Ottawa Pilot Project confirmed to me that my file is in their office, now after reading your post I am mentally preparing myself to wait for at least 21 months and still will not have the initial review on my file, God I am really depressed now :(
ALLAH helps us all!
Thanks Dear Bro for your support,

hope all is well with, family and love once, here some to do list for you in the mean time to get you prep for what is coming your way, I will put it in point form:

• Get your GCMS notes ASAP, cost 5 bucks and you can submit the request online Through Immigration site, super easy, quick and efficient. It takes from week to three to get it, is the best answer you can hope about your case, that comes from experience bro.

• Start collecting any supporting documents you can think of from Email to pictures, wedding hall bill, Musical band bill and excetra, any type of supporting document that make sense to you to support the (PR) Application and submit it to CPPO –Ottawa before the initial review if you have not submitted yet or didn’t had chance to attach with your main application, nice cover letter and detail of document you submitting, think like an immigration officer, we are all human what would convince you to approve some one application if you had a chance to it helps big time and please register the mail so you have a tracking number to make sure they recive it. Cost you may be 20 to 30 bucks but worth it the address for submission is:

Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

• Get a hold of your MP and make an inquiry request once every 4 month, if you do it more frequent, Immigration will ignore your request it count as a repeated inquiry, at least will get enter in your case that you are curious of what is happening in the process, it would not impact you application in any positive way but it shows that you are interested in the process. Hope that helps you and all other wonderful member, Allah bless all of us and my prayers are with all of you.
Best Regards,
CVIMM

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
Kasam_se said:
Your application was transferred april 2012, and most april 2012 cases have not heard anything yet so I wouldn't count your time from the time you submitted your application(sep 2011) Obviously the delay to transfer file must have been for missing docs/forms/info etc.

I guess it's a safe bet to gauge your file progress from time it is submitted to islamabad, which is apr2012 in your case and june2012 in my case. When I applied for my wife in feb the time for approval was 90 days and it took almost that long to receive AOR.

So dont get frustrated brother. Keep Calm and carry on.

Thanks for your great advice and support the key word is patient, you got it right Sir, my case is with CPPO – Ottawa since April 2012 for the stage 2 process, I got my GCMS notes in late March 2013, but did not indicate anything about transfer to CHC – ISB and they didn’t start the initial processing up to that point mean the remed or criminally check was not initiated and also my Spouse has not received any AOR yet from CPPO – Ottawa or CHC the only thing I have received officially from them is the approval letter from CPC – Mississauga, once the stage 1 was approved ( sponsorship Application ) that is it, as you said they haven’t touch any file from April last year cases, so we will see what is happening, I have made an inquiry through my MP recently but haven’t got the news yet, as soon as I receive any news, I will keep you posted, since our app is close within 2 month approximate , any input based on my situation please let me know what you think? I come a cross of an amazing link that will give the entire process methodology of CHC ISBD but I can’t post the link since it’s not allowed in the posting thread rules, if any member is interested please send my your email and I will forward it to you guys, I haven’t seen anything like it, the info is unreal, it’s the best informative link I have found so far. The Great Allah Help us all.
Regards,
CVIMM

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Suzum27 said:
Naa I haven't order for GCMS notes yet. Will wait till June..If nothing comes up then hopefully will order them. But I still don't get it if there is some mistakes in our forms or some form is missing! Atleast they should request us to send the corrected form or something.

I have seen a case where the application was sent back to the sponsor from CIC coz the application missed some documents/forms.

So y are they wasting our 1yr n then will be asking us to correct our mistakes if there are any! So frustrating!

Surprisingly only Feb 2012 applicants have done perfect work at their files! Like seriously lol

No offence to Feb 2012 applicants. Honest I have no grudges against u guys. I am happy! But frustrated on CIC,Ottawa and CHC ! :(
Completely agree wid u Suzum...
actually wat i've heard is dat the month ur file is transferred to Ottawa....they start counting from that month....and they are taking like 12 months now....so the ppl whose file were transfered staright to Ottawa in feb and may 2012...they are getting remeds now....whereas the ppl whose file were transferred in dec and jan 2012......the file stayed in Islambad only and according to my GCMS my file was trandsfered to Ottawa on 26th April 2012.....so hopefully we'll get remeds request this month or by the start of june...In Shaa Allah :)

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
dora1234 said:
Completely agree wid u Suzum...
actually wat i've heard is dat the month ur file is transferred to Ottawa....they start counting from that month....and they are taking like 12 months now....so the ppl whose file were transfered staright to Ottawa in feb and may 2012...they are getting remeds now....whereas the ppl whose file were transferred in dec and jan 2012......the file stayed in Islambad only and according to my GCMS my file was trandsfered to Ottawa on 26th April 2012.....so hopefully we'll get remeds request this month or by the start of june...In Shaa Allah :)
Okay so I haven't ordered GCMS notes..but as my hubby made and enquiry we got to know dat our file is in Ottawa...it was 16th April 2013 that we got a reply from em...so they must've transferred my file in ammm early 2012...as being a feb 2012 transferred (Islamabad but actually Ottawa) lol so I should be expecting a remed or remed+ppr this month or coming month! :)

Lol. The thing is no matter what month it is we all are expecting somethinggggggg from them!!

Metal Gear

May 5, 2013
cvimm said:
Thanks Dear Bro for your support,

hope all is well with, family and love once, here some to do list for you in the mean time to get you prep for what is coming your way, I will put it in point form:

• Get your GCMS notes ASAP, cost 5 bucks and you can submit the request online Through Immigration site, super easy, quick and efficient. It takes from week to three to get it, is the best answer you can hope about your case, that comes from experience bro.

• Start collecting any supporting documents you can think of from Email to pictures, wedding hall bill, Musical band bill and excetra, any type of supporting document that make sense to you to support the (PR) Application and submit it to CPPO –Ottawa before the initial review if you have not submitted yet or didn't had chance to attach with your main application, nice cover letter and detail of document you submitting, think like an immigration officer, we are all human what would convince you to approve some one application if you had a chance to it helps big time and please register the mail so you have a tracking number to make sure they recive it. Cost you may be 20 to 30 bucks but worth it the address for submission is:

Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

• Get a hold of your MP and make an inquiry request once every 4 month, if you do it more frequent, Immigration will ignore your request it count as a repeated inquiry, at least will get enter in your case that you are curious of what is happening in the process, it would not impact you application in any positive way but it shows that you are interested in the process. Hope that helps you and all other wonderful member, Allah bless all of us and my prayers are with all of you.
Best Regards,
CVIMM
Could you please let me know that What is GCMS notes ??

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Metal Gear said:
Could you please let me know that What is GCMS notes ??
Hey Metal Gear,

read this link of the GCMS notes: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

The sponsor can order these notes to find out if and how much progress there is on the applicant file.

Good luck!

imthegreat2004

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-NOV-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
25-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
25-JAN-2012
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2011
Wyz said:
Hey Metal Gear,

read this link of the GCMS notes: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

The sponsor can order these notes to find out if and how much progress there is on the applicant file.

Good luck!
Hello, I have sponsored my wife, so do i still have to submit consent form signed by her? When did you order gcms notes, was there any progress?

thanks

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
imthegreat2004 said:
Hello, I have sponsored my wife, so do i still have to submit consent form signed by her? When did you order gcms notes, was there any progress?

thanks
I just got my GCMS notes today about 1 hour ago!!!! I found out my husband's medical is in progress right now, so yes, I believe it's good to order them to see where you stand in the process. I'm now expecting them to ask for a remedical anytime soon...or hopefully no remedical and they process with the one they have now :p (lol, I know that they will probably ask for a remed though) :D

And yes you still have to submit the consent form. Until you are approved as a sponsor, they work on your file. After that, the file is under the principal applicant's name (meaning your sponsored spouse). You need to have her sign the consent form to release the info.

imthegreat2004

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-NOV-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
25-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
25-JAN-2012
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2011
Wyz said:
I just got my GCMS notes today about 1 hour ago!!!! I found out my husband's medical is in progress right now, so yes, I believe it's good to order them to see where you stand in the process. I'm now expecting them to ask for a remedical anytime soon...or hopefully no remedical and they process with the one they have now :p (lol, I know that they will probably ask for a remed though) :D

And yes you still have to submit the consent form. Until you are approved as a sponsor, they work on your file. After that, the file is under the principal applicant's name (meaning your sponsored spouse). You need to have her sign the consent form to release the info.

Awesome :D thats a great news. i have ordered them and lets see what comes up. :) when did u apply them?

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
Wyz said:

Oye ballay ballayyyy!! :p :p sachi this is the exact reaction when I read ur post !! My soooooooo soooooooo happyyyyyyyyy Wzy !!! ;D ;D it has given me sooooooo muchhhhh happinessss n hope!! :) :) inshaAllah you n all of us will hear goooood news sooooooon!!

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
Wyz said:

Ohhh did u seen any note abt sercurity checks being done ?

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
imthegreat2004 said:
Awesome :D thats a great news. i have ordered them and lets see what comes up. :) when did u apply them?
I filed my application in Nov 2011. I ordered my first GCMS notes on April 8, 2013. I got them today, so that's 29 days. You should expect yours within 30 days of ordering in general, but it may take up to 40 days from what I've heard. Good luck!