Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
dora1234 said:
well being a sponsor u have to do ur signature on it and ur husband has to sign it also...it can be filled by any of u but the sponsor can only email it to them....they charge $5 for it.....wat ur husband can do is dat he can take a print of it...sign it...scan it and then email it to u....same way u have to print...sign and then scan and then email it to them......
they'll send u the notes through email on the address u'll mention on the form.....no u don't have to fill the representative portion...just write not applicable there....
Good Luck :)
Remember me in ur prayers!!!
Hey dora1234, how long did it take for you to get your GCMS notes? I ordered mine and it has been 25 days already, no reply from CIC :(

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wyz said:
Hey dora1234, how long did it take for you to get your GCMS notes? I ordered mine and it has been 25 days already, no reply from CIC :(

its official time is 30-40 days so wait for another 10 days and then email them

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
Hey...a quickie question!

I was a memeber of CIMA (accountancy body) at the time of my marriage..I mentioned that in my education details...however now m no longer a memeber..so do I need to inform or update this to Ottawa guys?

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
LANDED..........
August 2014
Hi Dear Forum Members:

First of all thanks to creator of this thread to made it possible for all of us to share our experiences here, I am a new member and was looking for proper thread to fit in and is finally here, please forgive me for my lack of experience and expertise in this thread.
My situation is also similar as most of you, my timeline and details are as follows:
Category........: FAM/ Spouse
Visa Office......: CPP Ottawa
App. Filed.......: September 2011
AOR Received.: None
File Transfer...: April 2012
Med's Request: no Remed requested
Med's done....: April 2011

My journey with immigration regarding my wife’s application is not so good so I am very tired and frustrated by their BS. The entire process from submission until now in point form hope would be helpful to some of you

• Application filled on September 2011 to CPC Mississauga.
• Approval from Mississauga on Jan 2012, case forwarded to CHC Islamabad (Wife is Afghan National) based of approval letter but instead was transfer to CPPO – Ottawa in April 2012.
• Since I have visited her once and submitted tons of pics and supporting document about anything I can think of.
• Numerous emails, all I got response back is pre automated message your case is in progress.
• Three MP inquiries, case is in the queue for initial review.
• Applied for TRV Visa for my wife in Feb 2013, rejected.
• Ordered GCMS notes on late March 2013, nothing was started since the case was transferred to Ottawa for almost a year was collecting dust.

It’s almost 21 month that I have submitted the initial application, no response for remedial or police clearance or nothing. I am getting very tired and depressed, hope this info would be helpful to member of this thread, and please let me know if you guys have any question. Take care for now and God bless all of us, my prayers are with all of you.

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
cvimm said:
Hi Dear Forum Members:

First of all thanks to creator of this thread to made it possible for all of us to share our experiences here, I am a new member and was looking for proper thread to fit in and is finally here, please forgive me for my lack of experience and expertise in this thread.
My situation is also similar as most of you, my timeline and details are as follows:

My journey with immigration regarding my wife's application is not so good so I am very tired and frustrated by their BS. The entire process from submission until now in point form hope would be helpful to some of you

• Approval from Mississauga on Jan 2012, case forwarded to CHC Islamabad (Wife is Afghan National) based of approval letter but instead was transfer to CPPO – Ottawa in April 2012.
• Since I have visited her once and submitted tons of pics and supporting document about anything I can think of.
• Numerous emails, all I got response back is pre automated message your case is in progress.
• Ordered GCMS notes on late March 2013, nothing was started since the case was transferred to Ottawa for almost a year was collecting dust.

It's almost 21 month that I have submitted the initial application, no response for remedial or police clearance or nothing. I am getting very tired and depressed, hope this info would be helpful to member of this thread, and please let me know if you guys have any question. Take care for now and God bless all of us, my prayers are with all of you.
Firstly welcome to the thread :)

Thank you for sharing your experience n I sincerely pray that you n your wife get done with this process ASAP. 21 months is a long time...I can't imagine my myself going through it..but anyhow if that's to be n then may Allah bless us all with utmost strength and patience...Ameen suma Ameen.

I have a question..hope u won't mind to answer :)

Why did CIC rejected your wife visit visa application ? What reasons did the provide you with?
M asking this coz most of us r hoping to apply for a visit visa in future if things don't start moving for us lol God forbids.

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
dino5541 said:
Ok thanks dino, I shall wait it out a bit longer and InshaAllah get a response.

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
cvimm said:
Hi Dear Forum Members:

My journey with immigration regarding my wife's application is not so good so I am very tired and frustrated by their BS. The entire process from submission until now in point form hope would be helpful to some of you

It's almost 21 month that I have submitted the initial application, no response for remedial or police clearance or nothing. I am getting very tired and depressed, hope this info would be helpful to member of this thread, and please let me know if you guys have any question. Take care for now and God bless all of us, my prayers are with all of you.
Hi, You r not the only one whose spouse has denied a visit visa. For Pakistanis and also same for Afghans, getting the visit visa is even more difficult than getting the immigration. Only thing is the time spam -- In visit visa mostly decision comes in 2 -3 months and in immigration it take 2-3 years. Plz don't loose heart for visit visa denial. My hubby also applied to get the visit visa but was denied right away even though we have two sons and he wanted to visit us. Its over 8 years that we are married but still the V O didn't gave him visit visa.
Have faith in God and be patient.

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
cvimm said:
Hi Dear Forum Members:

Dear Bro,
Thank you for sharing, It is really sad to hear about your situation, I got the same letter from Mississauga office that my file transferred to Islamabad, but few days back Ottawa Pilot Project confirmed to me that my file is in their office, now after reading your post I am mentally preparing myself to wait for at least 21 months and still will not have the initial review on my file, God I am really depressed now :(
ALLAH helps us all!

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
cvimm said:
Hi Dear Forum Members:

• Three MP inquiries, case is in the queue for initial revi.ew.
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Applied for TRV Visa for my wife in Feb 2013, rejected[/size][/size]

Bro by the way how u applied for TRV -- Paper or online
How much time CHC ISBD took for rejecting the TRV and what was the basic reason
Kindly reply

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Hi everyone,
Is anyone following the New Delhi 2012 thread...
Applicants start hearing from CHC in 4-5 months after case filing,
The final decision after 2-3 months from that.
Total procedure 8-9 months....wwwooooooooooooooooooooo

Looks like a dream for us ... So sad and so embarrassing
Lets try to do something for ourselves .... Lets raise our voice

ALL MEMBERS -- THINK OF IT

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
dino5541 said:
yes dino is right....it can take 30 to 40 days....but usually come in 30 days....they'll come soon...don't worry...

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
So one more Feb 2012 applicant May 2012 file transferred to Ottawa office got a remedical request + PPR ! Good for him ! Good for us that Ottawa finally working now ! :)

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
IronHubby said:
what about earlier cases ? Dont get what order are they following ?
I have observed that CHC has never followed a proper order..they always have been randomly solving the cases. Sadly it feels as if Ottawa is doing the same..But anyhow lets not lose hope! :) I have a very strong feeling that we'll be getting something soon as well ! InshaAllah!

Astro2

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb/Ldn-Hubby's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 02/12
Doc's Request.
updated forms & PCC - November 2013
File Transfer...
May 08/12
Med's Request
remedical - Jan 10/14
Passport Req..
Oct 8th, 2014, Sent on Nov 8th
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 25th/14
LANDED..........
Nov 28th, 2014 inshallah
good to see they are starting to work on 2012 files!!
.. i hope to hear something from them this summer! :)