waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 and ppr2 together sep 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9th Oct 14
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
in love with my hubby said:
NO I AM SO SORRY , I CANT GIVE U ANY GUD NEWS , BTW ANOTHER MEMBER APPLIED IN FEB CASE HAS GOT REMED REQUEST YESTRDAY, MAY THIS WILL BRING HAPPINESS ON UR FACE
Is that Feb 2011 or 2012 ?

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
IronHubby said:
Is that Feb 2011 or 2012 ?
*******************RE Medical***********************
hre it is from another thread

Oh k so just to make every one happy and excited i would like to share a big news with you guys..
as i can see since long there is no good news specially for early 2012 applicants, and the forum is boring and dead since long .
first I am an old reader who have been on forum since have applied but never wrote anything, but today i cant stop my self to share this news with you becuase i really want every one to be happy and excited as they were before
so first my time line is:

Applied in Feb 2012
File got Transffered May 2012 (Ofcourse In Ottawa)

Today My wife called me and told me that CHC Islamabad have requested her for remedical through E-mail, which is a such a big news for us, (Ofocuse she screamed and happy and bla bla bla)

Now would share detail about that E-mail , as it will help you and give idea what exactly you guys would be getting soon INSHALLAH.
The E-mail is from ChC Islamabad, they have sent a Medical Form and Instruction that how to go for it.
The attached form already have all the details filled in with a bar code, and few things blank for Physician to fill in.
One more thing that before it was always under my UCI number and her File Number, but in E-mail they have issued her UCI number as well which is totally new to me, i cheked her Ecas using that UCI, it let me check in the status but status havnt changed yet..

Woooohooooooooo I am Happy and excited now.
Now every one please get excited coz Inshallah May 2013 will bring lot of good news.
keep praying and trust ALLAH who gives you what ever you wish for but on the right time.
I have always and will keep praying for you guys.
will update you if any thing new comes up

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
in love with my hubby said:
NO I AM SO SORRY , I CANT GIVE U ANY GUD NEWS , BTW ANOTHER MEMBER APPLIED IN FEB CASE HAS GOT REMED REQUEST YESTRDAY, MAY THIS WILL BRING HAPPINESS ON UR FACE
Yeah I read in another thread abt it ! M happy for him! It's a start for 2012 transfers! :) inshaAllah we will b getting gud news as well ! :)

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
dora1234 said:
ok guys....so u know wat....i know one guy who is friend wid the guy whose working in ottawa embassy.....i told him to enquire about my file's status....and after like a month he called me back saying dat they'll send u a letter in like 1 n a half to 2 months.....so guys it takes me to july now....but didn't tell dat wat will be the letter about......so relax everyone...will still have a long way o go :(
Oh Dora! Itnay months wait kiyai hy! Lets wait for 1 or 2months more :) Atleast we will be getting something atlastttttt sweetie!! M happyyy! :)

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Suzum27 said:
Oh Dora! Itnay months wait kiyai hy! Lets wait for 1 or 2months more :) Atleast we will be getting something atlastttttt sweetie!! M happyyy! :)
Yes In Shaa Allah....haathi guzar gaya hai bus ab dum he reh gaye hai....dum moti hai isliye guzarnay main thora time lay rahi hai ;)
but very soon In Shaa Allah :)

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Wyz said:
Hi there,

I have been on the forum for awhile and it's a bit difficult for me to decide in which thread I fit in. So I thought I would create a thread for those applications that were routed to CPP Ottawa for sponsorship of a Pakistani spouse.

As you may know, if this is your case, where applications would usually be sent to CHC Islamabad when your spouse is in Pakistan, yours instead is sent to CPP Ottawa as it is a pilot centre taking on overload from Islamabad and some other cities.

I know that I get lots of information from CHC Islamabad and CPP Ottawa posts (both with awesome members so if you're reading this thank you :) ), but sometimes CPP - O seems to differ in its process from Islamabad (ie. at what stage they do remed request, or doc requests) and also that CPP-O's majority cases are from the US or other countries with shorter wait times, it confuses me and I get a bit lost and anxious, so I thought I would make a thread if anyone out there is in the same situation. Care to share your experiences? Pretty please? ;D
Hi Bazil,
I sent email to Ottawa yesterday and got the reply today....

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

An immigration officer will be in contact with you if any further correspondence is needed.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They forgot to answer my question if they have our file or the IslamAbad CHC Office.......

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
dora1234 said:
no none of the above....i ordered gcms notes two months back and from it i came to know dat my file is resting in Ottawz...then my husband emailed at the ottawa address,after which they replied on the very next day dat yes ur file is currently in our office and its in process.....now i just emailed them two days back..,.and today again i got there email dat ur file is in process....God knows for how much time its gonna stay in process....and whether it really is in process or not coz till now it looks like nuthing has been done on the file....today ordered gcms again so lets see....hope for the best...*fingers crossed* In shaa Allah :)
Dear how you order the GCMS notes? I mean do u send them paper app or do the online app.. bcs I also want to order the notes but i am looking for the online option.... Kindly reply

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
sarah123 said:
Hi Bazil,
I sent email to Ottawa yesterday and got the reply today....

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

An immigration officer will be in contact with you if any further correspondence is needed.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They forgot to answer my question if they have our file or the IslamAbad CHC Office.......
They said "this is in response to your email" meaning that indeed they have ur file (Ottawa) and its in process. :) I got the exact same reply from them :)

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
dora1234 said:
Yes In Shaa Allah....haathi guzar gaya hai bus ab dum he reh gaye hai....dum moti hai isliye guzarnay main thora time lay rahi hai ;)
but very soon In Shaa Allah :)
Wah wah! Kiya example diya hy aapnai ! :D maza aagaya! :D

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
dafunkie said:
Hey just wanted to stop by and say hi to my fellow CPP Ottawa (pakistan) peeps.... I actually ordered my GCMS notes earlier today so I'll keep you updated on any news.

Great idea on starting this thread.
Hi,
How did you ordered the notes? I mean paper app or online app?

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Suzum27 said:
They said "this is in response to your email" meaning that indeed they have ur file (Ottawa) and its in process. :) I got the exact same reply from them :)
Hi Suzum27, I hope you are right but still there is an ambiguity in their statement ...... The file is in process (thats true for sure) but where exactly , thats not mentioned any where.

LEts hope for the best>>>>

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
sarah123 said:
Hi Suzum27, I hope you are right but still there is an ambiguity in their statement ...... The file is in process (thats true for sure) but where exactly , thats not mentioned any where.

LEts hope for the best>>>>
I'll advise u to email Isloo too abt the whereabouts of ur file if you wanna be 100% sure abt it :)
My hubby emailed both Isloo and Ottawa. Isloo replied back after a month saying that they haven't received our file from Ottawa yet. Ottawa replied back in 3days time that its in process. My thinking says that they wouldn't have said anything like that if file unkay paas na hoti..

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Suzum27 said:
I'll advise u to email Isloo too abt the whereabouts of ur file if you wanna be 100% sure abt it :)
My hubby emailed both Isloo and Ottawa. Isloo replied back after a month saying that they haven't received our file from Ottawa yet. Ottawa replied back in 3days time that its in process. My thinking says that they wouldn't have said anything like that if file unkay paas na hoti..
Noted .. thanks

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Suzum27 said:
Can u please give me the email address of the CHC isbd office where ur hubby sent the email ..
thanks

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
sarah123 said:
Dear how you order the GCMS notes? I mean do u send them paper app or do the online app.. bcs I also want to order the notes but i am looking for the online option.... Kindly reply
here's the link....
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp
open the above link...fill the form out and email it at ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.

hope this helps.... :)