01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
sdfr0024 said:
Dear fellow brothers and sisters by the grace of Almighty Allah, Alhumdullilah my wife got the passport back with visa today. The total process took 19 months. It has been a real experience to go through the difficult phase, but it taught us many things. Please do remember us in your prayers and i shall do the same In Shaa Allah and whoever is waiting for their process to be done, my only advice is just a little more patience and have faith in Allah.

Thank you so much everyone!
That's awesome news! It brings hope to the rest of us who are waiting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Many many congratulations to you and your family :).

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
sdfr0024 said:
Dear fellow brothers and sisters by the grace of Almighty Allah, Alhumdullilah my wife got the passport back with visa today. The total process took 19 months. It has been a real experience to go through the difficult phase, but it taught us many things. Please do remember us in your prayers and i shall do the same In Shaa Allah and whoever is waiting for their process to be done, my only advice is just a little more patience and have faith in Allah.

Many Congratulations Bro :)

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
sdfr0024 said:

Congratulations!

ash309

Jun 16, 2008
Etobicoke
i basically did 3 medicals - one with Application - then another in 2012 and then finally the last one I HOPE in July 2013.

The reason is way above my head and I stopped asking WHY when it came to CIC because, as my husband and I say, they are all selfish dogs and they don't give a damn of how their laziness affects the lives of so many couples dying to be with each other.

mudassar said:
Salam,

Congrats! Just a question, why did they make you do the medical twice? Once in 2012 and then in 2013? (Did you orginally do a medical to submitt along with your application)
I thought re-medical requests were only sent once your case was found to be genuine.
What can prolong this a year further?

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sdfr0024 said:

MashaaAllah great news! Barak Allah bro! Indeed patience is the key factor alongside faith in Allah ... well done and congratulations!

abidajs

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2012
AOR Received.
Gt approval 12 oct 2012
Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
YES IM EMAILNG HIM.PLZZ EVRYONE EMAIL HIM TOO

[

quote author=FahadI link=topic=103544.msg2562907#msg2562907 date=1378872383]
I want to set up a Protest regarding this unreasonable timeline in Toronto sometime in October 2013

PAKISTAN - 31 MONTHS

Reason: Number of applications ( more than india and china? i dont think so )
Security ( In Islamabad, our capital, where remainder of Embassies are such as US and of course our OWN government )
wages ( Living in Pakistan as Immigration officers and Ambassador getting paid in Canadian Salary )
Political Relationship ( not an ally, as US process Pakistan in 12 months )d
Strikes ( every year they go on strike for reasons mentioned abov

Sorry to say, but we are being taken for a ride and I dont like it as I expect the same treatment

Spoken with too many layers, MPs, CIC agents and no one can provide a clear answer

The best thing to do is flood our new Immigration Minister's Email - Chris Alexander - chris.alexander @ parl.gc.ca

sitting and waiting for this will not be good for future generations either. We need to do something as a whole

[/quote]

ash309

Jun 16, 2008
Etobicoke
Fyi...been reading a lot about CAIPS Notes and I just wanted to add that THEY ARE THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD - In a process that is totally mysterious and dark - the CAIPS Notes gave so much information and helped us see exactly what was goin on with our case. My husband and i ordered them last year and were planning on ordering them again now but I got my PPR so I hope i won't have to order them ever again.

Anyhow anyone who is in Darkness and wants more information ORDER THE REPORT - It shows in detail exactly what is going on - when your file was reviewed - what notes were made on it - etc.

O and no it does not delay the process...I read someones post about how they were scared because ordering such notes would make CIC Suspicious of you and why you are so anxious - its quite the contrary according to me. Ordering Such reports once every 6 moths - 12 months show that you are genuinely concerned about your case and it only helps I BELIEVE.Plus if they were worthy of suspicion then they would have been out of business in no time. so don't worry and order your report to at least have a little peace in your life.

Lastly major congrats to sdfr0024! Hope you get all the happiness with your loved one

Syassas

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
ash309 said:
Fyi...been reading a lot about CAIPS Notes and I just wanted to add that THEY ARE THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD - In a process that is totally mysterious and dark - the CAIPS Notes gave so much information and helped us see exactly what was goin on with our case. My husband and i ordered them last year and were planning on ordering them again now but I got my PPR so I hope i won't have to order them ever again.

Anyhow anyone who is in Darkness and wants more information ORDER THE REPORT - It shows in detail exactly what is going on - when your file was reviewed - what notes were made on it - etc.

O and no it does not delay the process...I read someones post about how they were scared because ordering such notes would make CIC Suspicious of you and why you are so anxious - its quite the contrary according to me. Ordering Such reports once every 6 moths - 12 months show that you are genuinely concerned about your case and it only helps I BELIEVE.Plus if they were worthy of suspicion then they would have been out of business in no time. so don't worry and order your report to at least have a little peace in your life.

Lastly major congrats to sdfr0024! Hope you get all the happiness with your loved one

Syassas

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Assalam u alaikum,
I m new to this forum.
Yesterday i received an email from Chc-I & there was " your application is in process and within services standard "
what does it mean?
Any senior member would like to help me plz.
Thanks in anticipation.

mudassar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ott-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
File Transfer...
Sep 2012
Med's Request
Re-med Aug 2013
Passport Req..
November 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 26,2013
LANDED..........
December 20,2013
Salam,

Good comments!... as I mentioned to someone the other day I don’t believe ordering notes multiple times can be used as a criteria to judge if a case is genuine or not. If you have strong case, with documents, photographs, etc then it shouldn't matter.

Also congrats to sdfr0024! Finally your CHC prison sentence is over!... please pray for us.

ash309 said:

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
sdfr0024 said:

zindagi ak safr he suhana .... yahan kal kia ho kis ne janaa..... huhuh . congratz

btw is there any forum member like me who is just waiting 4 ppr for like 2 months ?

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
OmNi2012 said:
I am also a Nikkah only case but after reading a lot from the forums I have managed to convince my parents and in-laws that Rukksati is vital for avoiding any unnecessary delays. Looking at the 31 month processing time its wise to complete the whole marriage with all the ceremonies and honeymoon trip/pics will be a bonus.

Going to send them ruksati pics and additional documents in Jan 2014 inshaAllah!
Rukhsati is a minimum requirement for a genuine relationship in CHC protocols. Else there are cases where even two or three kids are born and there is no visa issued yet ... so beat it and do the rukhsati as soon as u can as it wont harm but make your case stronger more than you think.
is yours husband or wife case ...

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sdfr0024 said:

Congrats, did you ever send proofs in voluntarily?

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
This is a generic email they send the applicants when you ask about your file. Basically means, its still sitting in queue for review. I would get same emails for 18 months.

Syassas said:
Assalam u alaikum,
I m new to this forum.
Yesterday i received an email from Chc-I & there was " your application is in process and within services standard "
what does it mean?
Any senior member would like to help me plz.
Thanks in anticipation.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah123 said:
Rukhsati is a minimum requirement for a genuine relationship in CHC protocols. Else there are cases where even two or three kids are born and there is no visa issued yet ... so beat it and do the rukhsati as soon as u can as it wont harm but make your case stronger more than you think.
is yours husband or wife case ...
For sure! I learned that through browsing these fine forums for the past 5 months.

I'm sponsoring my wife.