Med's Request
08 August 2013
Med's Done....
25 Jan 2012 Expired
Passport Req..
08 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11 September 2013
Since the day i applied until a day before my wife received her passport with visa, it was APPLICATION RECEIVED. However, the day she received the passport with visa it turned to DECISION MADE same day. So, from APPLICATION RECEIVED to DECISION MADE, i never got to see in process or even medical received nothing like that.

Waiting_Eyes said:
Bro a quick question, when the passport was with embassy, what was your eCASE?
was it IN PROCESS or APPLICATION RECEIVED
can you share please, thank you

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was wondering if any of the members on this forum sent any additional documents which address did they mail it to. Complete Ottawa and or Islamabad address would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
sdfr0024 said:
Since the day i applied until a day before my wife received her passport with visa, it was APPLICATION RECEIVED. However, the day she received the passport with visa it turned to DECISION MADE same day. So, from APPLICATION RECEIVED to DECISION MADE, i never got to see in process or even medical received nothing like that.
thank you for your valuable info, it will help many including me stay cool and patient :)

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
laghmani said:
Asalaam Malikum,

They just asked me to submit my wife's Police Clearance Certificate, because the first one is expired. I sent them my wife passport on june 20. Now they asked for this Police Clearance Certificate after two and half months. Does this means they were stamping my wife's visa and the noticed the police clearance was expired.

Thanks,
laghmani
Dear Laghmani Bro,

they are asking for re-pcc once they have your passport, that is really sad but do not worry bro, just send them the updated police certificate and this time for sure In Sha Allah you will get the the passport with visa, they have my passport for the past two months as well!

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
mrTwoCents said:
Yuhoooo! today 79 TCS Parcels sent out by CHC-I. I am hoping more people will inshaAllah tell us good news here.
Dear

only those parcels are from TCS which has the Canadian High Commission under CONSIGNEE name right? is it possible that parcels with blank consignee name is from CHC also?

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrTwoCents said:
Yuhoooo! today 79 TCS Parcels sent out by CHC-I. I am hoping more people will inshaAllah tell us good news here.
i am also hoping for the best abt me and others too. but i think all TCS parcels are not for visa or immigration purpose....

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
ash309 said:
DOn't mean to be a bearer of bad news or anything but I haven't heard of anything such - yes there is a stipulation that forbids a PR Holder from overstaying outside of Canada for over a year or something but nothing that stops them from traveling back and forth...my husband used to visit me once a year ( (but he's a citizen) and my parent-in-laws (PR Holders) are always flying to and back from Canada - a matter in fact last time they overstayed in Pakistan by a few months but still they got back w/o any problem...

On another note - you don't know exactly what your husband is going through in Canada - maybe he just can't afford the trip or perhaps he has gotten really frustrated with the whole process - in either case i suggest to you as someone in the same boat - just be supportive and understanding of the situation - rather than revolting (unless of course you don't trust him or something on those lines) just be ultra sweet and agree with his decisions - coz at the end of the day when you chose to get married to a Canadian PR Holder u must have known about this brutal process and the effects it would have on your relationship. This process is basically a test of your relationship from what I have seen and you got to be down-right Rock Solid and have full faith in eachother...

P.S. There were various times when my husband would back out of visits and I would wine and cry but then I would just be normal and ULTRA SWEET - That usually got him to me right away - trust me killing with kindness is the best you can do ;)
great advice.... life is not easy anywhere including canada. I would love to visit my wife every chance I get, but then reality hits me... I'm self employed so it's easier for me but I still can't get away. Buying the ticket is easy, hard part is arranging the time off, having money for gifts and spending, also money here in the account to pay for all the bills (rent/mortgage, car insurance, gas, water, electric, car payment, phones, ect...)

Just stay supportive! Inshallah you will be together soon!

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
mrTwoCents said:
that's a great great news mashallah so many packages today
I jusy check the site
I wish they have cosignee name
now I hav to wait until delivered

I pray all pp come back today
ameen

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
beeba-bacha said:
i am also hoping for the best abt me and others too. but i think all TCS parcels are not for visa or immigration purpose....
we are even.not sure

Waiting_Eyes said:
Dear

only those parcels are from TCS which has the Canadian High Commission under CONSIGNEE name right? is it possible that parcels with blank consignee name is from CHC also?
But when I check all the numbers backward like tracking number from june july and aug
there I saw canadain high.commision
besides all packages are from islamabad
And in last two days they were less than 20

Cosignee mean.reciever it comes mostly blank until.deliver
shipper is chc which is also blank sometimes
or may b filled after a day

So hope for the best

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
ch.immigration said:
Cosignee mean.reciever it comes mostly blank until.deliver
shipper is chc which is also blank sometimes
or may b filled after a day

So hope for the best
Oh yes bro sorry I mean shipper so if shipper is blank will it still mean that it is from CHC? have you checked that blank SHIPPER got filled with Canadian High Commission after few days?

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
ch.immigration said:
that's a great great news mashallah so many packages today
I jusy check the site
I wish they have cosignee name
now I hav to wait until delivered

I pray all pp come back today
ameen
salam aliakum
What is TCS? Also how do you check that how many are send out.
Thank u

faiza ayaz

Aug 18, 2012
hi..

im a new member of this forum.... i have submitted spousal visa (husband) in MARCH 2012 and i received the AOR by email on June 15th 2012 and after that i didn't received any email or letter. As per my online status the papers are in Pakistan from JUNE 2012 but i didn't received the file number yet......

This year in MAY i went to visit my husband for a month....and now im expecting......can any 1 help me that how can i contact by email/ mail/ or fax to CIC...... i have my doctor's certificate and i want to submit this but i don't know how can i do it...

AsifSameer

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
sdfr0024 said:
Dear fellow brothers and sisters by the grace of Almighty Allah, Alhumdullilah my wife got the passport back with visa today. The total process took 19 months. It has been a real experience to go through the difficult phase, but it taught us many things. Please do remember us in your prayers and i shall do the same In Shaa Allah and whoever is waiting for their process to be done, my only advice is just a little more patience and have faith in Allah.

Thank you so much everyone!

Waooooooooooooooo
Gr8t
many many congratulation :) :) :) :) :) :)

sadiaomarbv

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
november 2013
Med's Done....
november 2013
Passport Req..
ppr 1 on 12 june ppr 2 on 25 june
VISA ISSUED...
9 july alhumdulillah:)
congrats to all those who are getting their visa n medical request n ppr.......n good luck for all those who are still waiting like me specially Jan 2012 cases....... :) be patience n have faith on ALLAH this is the only key .....