april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
Waiting_Eyes said:
Oh yes bro sorry I mean shipper so if shipper is blank will it still mean that it is from CHC? have you checked that blank SHIPPER got filled with Canadian High Commission after few days?
yes after few hours
or sometimes after 1 day or 2
It was filled with canadain high commision

Hope it helps u

Syassas

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
sadiaomarbv said:
congrats to all those who are getting their visa n medical request n ppr.......n good luck for all those who are still waiting like me specially Jan 2012 cases....... :) be patience n have faith on ALLAH this is the only key .....
u r right.
Patience and time do more than strength or passion.

Syassas

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
sadiaomarbv said:
congrats to all those who are getting their visa n medical request n ppr.......n good luck for all those who are still waiting like me specially Jan 2012 cases....... :) be patience n have faith on ALLAH this is the only key .....

ash309

Jun 16, 2008
Etobicoke
Faso said:
Ure right :) but yeah i dont trust anybody that much because it was an arranged marriage and although its been almost two years of marriage,i still dont know him or my susral properly..
I usually appreciate the truth but i guess ure right k i should be supportive,arguing or fighting wont get us anywhere ..thanks waise :)
no worries - just don't get emotional - instead be very tactical if u intend on surviving this process :)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam all forum members, I want to tell you all that the Union Council Of Pakistan finally accepted our Nikka Nama Papers yesterday and registered our marriage yesterday. They registered it with the date we got married March 30, 2010. All documents that they seen well they were over whelmed by all documents we had and were so upset with this lawyer who had not registered our marriage has he should have on April 14,2010. It leaves me and my husband thinking of other couples that go to a lawyer for him to register a marriage. The one advise we both can give to anyone on this site is ask for his registrar papers to be sure he is a register of Nikka papers. If he does not have them continue on until you find a lawyer or go to Union Council and find out who they have registered as a Nikka Nama signatory so what happened to us will never happen to anyone else here.

As this is all part and parcel of the back ground check. If CIC Islamabad had never discovered can you imagine how anyone of us would feel after 5,10,15 to 30 years after being married that your marriage was not properly registered. As we all know in the EYES of Allah its written but for Legal purposes it would cause more harm then good.

Our papers are being sent to CIC Islamabad today In Sha Allah please I beg everyone to pray for us that they accept our marriage as being registered and they give my husband a request letter for his Pass Port so we can be reunited in our marriage as it should of have been done long ago In Sha Allah. Please pray for us as we are a 2010 case.

Another thing I will give the personal number of Minister Chris Alexander later after we hear from CIC Islamabad that they called from to talk with me at 6PM this past week to find out if I was ok. As they sent an RCMP officer here to see if I was ok as I was thinking of committing suicide which I know is Haram in Islam, but it was on my mind at the time I wrote to Immigration in Islamabad as well as my MP and to the Minister Of Citizen and Immigration.

I tell you now in hindsight its not an option and be extremely careful to take this drastic step but I was at the end of my rope and felt that we as a married couple had been betrayed, as we put every document to Islamabad in good faith as it was 100% truth from start to the end of signing the document that it was all in truth.

We just need all the prayers we can get and I pray In Sha Allah that Allah hears our prayers as HE is the knower of our destiny

In Sha Allah and may Allah help us all in this hard time to be apart from our spouses In Sha Allah

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
mrTwoCents said:
I can but it wont be complete. It looks like none of parcel for Karachi is delivered yet.
Few left undelibered from lahore as well
but they filled shipper and cosignee.name just few minutes ago

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
Waiting_Eyes said:
Oh yes bro sorry I mean shipper so if shipper is blank will it still mean that it is from CHC? have you checked that blank SHIPPER got filled with Canadian High Commission after few days?
yes they all are from CHC

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
faiza ayaz said:
hi..

im a new member of this forum.... i have submitted spousal visa (husband) in MARCH 2012 and i received the AOR by email on June 15th 2012 and after that i didn't received any email or letter. As per my online status the papers are in Pakistan from JUNE 2012 but i didn't received the file number yet......

This year in MAY i went to visit my husband for a month....and now im expecting......can any 1 help me that how can i contact by email/ mail/ or fax to CIC...... i have my doctor's certificate and i want to submit this but i don't know how can i do it...
welcome to the forum.
as far as I know u have to inform them once the baby is born. But you can still send them proof of ur visit and ur doctor's certificate.
Hope u hav a healthy pregnancy.

other members can help u with the contact info

ash309

Jun 16, 2008
Etobicoke
mrTwoCents said:
I can but it wont be complete. It looks like none of parcel for Karachi is delivered yet.
it would really help if you could put up the list if there are consignee names for karachi

this wait between PPR - DECISION MADE - to receiving my passport is killing me and I can't concentrate on anything because I just want my VISA in my hand NOW!

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
ash309 said:
it would really help if you could put up the list if there are consignee names for karachi

this wait between PPR - DECISION MADE - to receiving my passport is killing me and I can't concentrate on anything because I just want my VISA in my hand NOW!
OMG July 2010 case .. you are strong!

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
micmac101 said:
Salam all forum members, I want to tell you all that the Union Council Of Pakistan finally accepted our Nikka Nama Papers yesterday and registered our marriage yesterday.
What's "Union Council of Pakistan"?

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
ash309 said:

sorry to tell u that cosignee name didn't appear on tcs tracking for karachi
I saw in news yesterday there was some political crisis in karachi
It looks that tcs offices are closed in karachi
that's y no package is delivered yet
best of luck

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
dotmatrix said:
What's "Union Council of Pakistan"?
union council is a kind of office
where u can take a birthcertificate or u can register ur nikkah as well
as my wife birthcertificate was lost and we directed to union council to make a new one
when we got married his father asked me abt certain things like my cnic / passport as he said he want to register nikah in union council
Then a marriage certificate was brought from union council with a stamp on it

Hope u understand